Parcel

Mar 27, 2017
Thank you. I will probably just play the old version until I finish its content and progress from there.

Also, I've hardly seen her, but I'm really liking Yvet. I'm guessing she's just a minor character, but I like her out of proportion to her actual importance.

Last edited:
Reactions: nitrolith

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
After the dates with Lavinia nothing happens. I train with cecille, and it just says "with no subject to talk about" after and they just lie there.

Going to cecille's and erin's hangout spot doesn't do anything and neither does the dungeon. I've literally talked to every person at every time possible and nothing is happening or progressing.

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
After the dates with Lavinia nothing happens. I train with cecille, and it just says "with no subject to talk about" after and they just lie there.

Going to cecille's and erin's hangout spot doesn't do anything and neither does the dungeon. I've literally talked to every person at every time possible and nothing is happening or progressing.
If you can't trigger Erin's peeping events after doing the garden mini-game, then try this command:

sum_event_bag_prio.append("p_sum_1_sp_2")

you open the console with shift+o
train at night, after it's over. It should trigger the rest set of events

Vostolorde549

Feb 19, 2022
anyone beside's me want a stand alone of the training mini game with actual sex in them as well. props to the amazing pixle mini game sprite's i would love to have more of it for all the girls,

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
anyone beside's me want a stand alone of the training mini game with actual sex in them as well. props to the amazing pixle mini game sprite's i would love to have more of it for all the girls,
I'm going to add more sex positions in the training mini-game, it's just a matter of time.
In the new update, I'm adding 4-5 for Sera. Depending if I run out of time or not.

Although, I can't do that for every heroine. It would be too time consuming.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
There is the chance to elope with him and leave the other girls, but that choice only opens up in the harem route.
In the current phase of the story it will just build up to that, there might be some scenes of him dressing up as a girl but no real H content.

Your issue is quite different, the label the game is trying to access is from v0.3 content.
Your first option is to finish the content of the old version before moving to the new version.
Or just use the "paths" option on the main menu to jump to the start of the v0.3 content on v0.4.1.
But we dont have to fem erin right, we can just leave him as a failed cuck forever syphoning his power and "F"ing his mom, Sara and Ceccile in front of him?

Vostolorde549

Feb 19, 2022
I'm going to add more sex positions in the training mini-game, it's just a matter of time.
In the new update, I'm adding 4-5 for Sera. Depending if I run out of time or not.

Although, I can't do that for every heroine. It would be too time consuming.
not an issue my dude, it was a simple observation, i was really just giving props to your skill's.
if i was to point in a direction i would say at least 1 added to priestess since we are actully fucking her now. a few minor change's with 2 of her other position would allow penatration, like the one where she stradles the tip of his dick could turn into going into her. instead of coding for a brand new set of animations, might be less work that way.

how ever in all do respect i must give props to your skills :D i do love the pixle animation art it is well crafted. :D :D

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
There is the chance to elope with him and leave the other girls, but that choice only opens up in the harem route.
In the current phase of the story it will just build up to that, there might be some scenes of him dressing up as a girl but no real H content.
Sir, please stop. You can't build up any more hype. I'm already at peak hype. This is literally what I'm looking forward to the most. God damn, I didn't know my thirst for FemErin would be this strong.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
But we dont have to fem erin right, we can just leave him as a failed cuck forever syphoning his power and "F"ing his mom, Sara and Ceccile in front of him?
Yes. There are 3 options.

Text box stuck on screen, cannot do anything View attachment 2324088
This bug can occur if you end the training mini-game in the middle of certain animations (cumming, sped up).
I fixed/tested it in v0.4.1. Maybe you triggered it some other way? do you remember?

not an issue my dude, it was a simple observation, i was really just giving props to your skill's.
if i was to point in a direction i would say at least 1 added to priestess since we are actully fucking her now. a few minor change's with 2 of her other position would allow penatration, like the one where she stradles the tip of his dick could turn into going into her. instead of coding for a brand new set of animations, might be less work that way.

how ever in all do respect i must give props to your skills :D i do love the pixle animation art it is well crafted. :D :D
Thank you!
I want to work on brand new animations for her, but the new update is focused entirely on Sera ... well, Elena gets a little something but for Cecille until a future update.

g95andrade

Sep 2, 2017
There are pillow talk bonding events after you're done with the training session where the protagonist gets to talk to the heroine, there it plays off more like romance. Also, yeah, I'm planning an ending for each heroine, depending on choices.
Another thing to note is only 2 of the heroines have training content because of story reasons. Others are going to have conventional erotic scenes.
At the end, can we see training content? I couldn't unlock all the trainings with Cecille
The concept art it's beautiful btw, love it ♥

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
This bug can occur if you end the training mini-game in the middle of certain animations (cumming, sped up).
I fixed/tested it in v0.4.1. Maybe you triggered it some other way? do you remember?
It was after this set of events
1674347370905.png

I select one, go through the whole thing, and then it just ends off leaving me on the original screen I posted in the courtyard and the text box just stays there forever.

Reactions: 45hykins

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
It was after this set of events
View attachment 2329821

I select one, go through the whole thing, and then it just ends off leaving me on the original screen I posted in the courtyard and the text box just stays there forever.
If you can finish the entire update (last scene is the one with Helelle). Then it's not really a problem, instead of taking you to the main menu, it takes you the main game loop. At that point all of the content is over so you're not missing anything.
But if it takes you there, right after you pick that option then maybe use "Paths" on the main menu to jump to the last update content and continue from there.

MehoyMinoy382

Jun 6, 2019
Great game! Is there a free roam option after the Hellele meeting? I had the stable 0.3.6 version, completed that, and then downloaded the new file and continued from there. I barely talked to Iris. Any help would be appreciated

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Great game! Is there a free roam option after the Hellele meeting? I had the stable 0.3.6 version, completed that, and then downloaded the new file and continued from there. I barely talked to Iris. Any help would be appreciated
Free roam will be brought back in the next update to start on the second phase of the story.
The NPCs don't have any ero content for now, but there is some build up in the case of Iris. Best way to play through this is to pick "paths" from the main menu and choose v0.3, then exhaust all of the questions.

Reactions: MehoyMinoy382

MehoyMinoy382

Jun 6, 2019
Free roam will be brought back in the next update to start on the second phase of the story.
The NPCs don't have any ero content for now, but there is some build up in the case of Iris. Best way to play through this is to pick "paths" from the main menu and choose v0.3, then exhaust all of the questions.
Thank you!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes