White

Feb 22, 2017
Do we have an estimation for the release of the next update? The pictures posted are hyping me up.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Are there no scenes with the loli nun or the village girl yet? Either way, loving what we have so far, the art style is top-notch.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Man, I can't shake off the feeling that Vi is an enemy. She has a mission of her own, to make sure that Mars stays on his track. And if Mars ever strays away from his task, Vi is going to be the first to stab him in the back.
You can't trust demons, no matter how cute they are or how desperately they're slobbering over your dick.
Naaaahh, that would be plot twist for the sake of it which is bad writing.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Right now the choice doesn't really matter
Thank you, but apart from becoming a real hero, the choices are quite unclear. How can one tell what the future has in store if you choose the rest? Which one to choose if you want to become demon king? To give up and leave? Since there is even a comfirmation check making sure you picked the right ine I do wish they were clearer.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Thank you, but apart from becoming a real hero, the choices are quite unclear. How can one tell what the future has in store if you choose the rest? Which one to choose if you want to become demon king? To give up and leave? Since there is even a comfirmation check making sure you picked the right ine I do wish they were clearer.
the one with character is obviously for the character end route while zero is for harem route.
the first one might be for 'bad end' or premature end but who knows.
you just gotta wait what nitrolith gonna cook up

Reactions: Borgercat

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
the one with character is obviously for the character end route while zero is for harem route.
the first one might be for 'bad end' or premature end but who knows.
you just gotta wait what nitrolith gonna cook up
Yeah, you got it.
First option will give Mars the choice later. If he takes it, it will lead to a bad end. This will be implemented in a Cecille focused update.
Second and third choice is if you're aiming for Ceci/Sera solo route.

Last choice is for harem or "Demon king" route ... Well, not exactly Demon king, but close.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes