YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Man, I can't shake off the feeling that Vi is an enemy. She has a mission of her own, to make sure that Mars stays on his track. And if Mars ever strays away from his task, Vi is going to be the first to stab him in the back.
You can't trust demons, no matter how cute they are or how desperately they're slobbering over your dick.

FrostHunt

Feb 23, 2020
Man, I can't shake off the feeling that Vi is an enemy. She has a mission of her own, to make sure that Mars stays on his track. And if Mars ever strays away from his task, Vi is going to be the first to stab him in the back.
You can't trust demons, no matter how cute they are or how desperately they're slobbering over your dick.
Exepect that Vi is a Homonculus and i think the bond between mars and vi are a genuine one.

Reactions: Cerebrum

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Vi is an homunculus who owes her life to Mars, and the other way around. I don't think their bond is that easy to break, even if she was indeed a servant of someone else.

Jun 21, 2017
There is the chance to elope with him and leave the other girls, but that choice only opens up in the harem route.
In the current phase of the story it will just build up to that, there might be some scenes of him dressing up as a girl but no real H content.
Please include dialogue leading up to and of Erin calling Mars Daddy. My god the corruption

dry00dry

Jul 21, 2018
I have the problem. No one bar is not move
1674824039795.png
but if I touch something here
1674824086436.png
I got this (with moving bar)
1674824123213.png
but next time level does not increase.
Sory for my bad language. How to fix it?

Reactions: AidsOfSpades

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I am morbidly curious. Can I leave Cecille's virginity intact and elope with another girl?

The further I progress, the less I like Cecille's character. Also, she treats poor Erin so badly.

Last edited:

Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
A really good game. Not sure how far I am in yet, but things are escalating quickly!
I realise this is still an in-development game and this mightn't be the highest priority- but I think more than anything else I would like to see the inconsequential dialogue fleshed out some more. The people in town that comment on things following 'breaks' are good, but not all of them change. Some people's dialogues don't fit what's going on in the story, like when you visit Lavine after you've taken her out of the demon kingdom she's still talking about wanting to leave for example.

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
What's the current plan with the Goddess and Helelle? Will they just..."be there" or will there be any plans to exploit the rivalry between the two?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes