Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah, you got it.
First option will give Mars the choice later. If he takes it, it will lead to a bad end. This will be implemented in a Cecille focused update.
Second and third choice is if you're aiming for Ceci/Sera solo route.

Last choice is for harem or "Demon king" route ... Well, not exactly Demon king, but close.
Almost Demon King?! So basically, he will be able to stop doing that thing he apparently hates so much, that is, hurting others because he'll have the power to do so? I need some kind of good ending after so much suffering :ROFLMAO:

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I wish to compliment the writer/s of this game, they have done an excellent jobb. Mars is an incredibly tragic figure who one can really share the emotions with. Hating what he does to the hero's mother, wanting to mess with Ceci etc. Though the one character which in my opinion was done immaculately was Vi. She is forced on you, but it does not feel that way. She is gone long enough to not feel forced, she also helps to humanize Mars. Vi is loyal to a fault, but her writing succeeds where similarly loyal characters in other games fail. She is loyal, but it is not her only personality trait. She is obedient, but she has drive and initiative. She shows preference and opinion, but she will be fine with whatever you choose. The relationship between Mars and Vi is one of pure love, and their dialogue really presents who Mars actually is. There is no real thing about her that I can see people dislike (apart from the camel toe.), well done.

To add something I think can be improved upon (apart from the alpha things like combat) is more short term dialogue choices. Choices like being more cordial with Helelle for example. I find myself annoyed when Mars is litterally told that those with the curse will grow stronger than him, but instead of buttering her up, assuring her that he is her champion (which he knows he is), and asking her for some power of his own to counter this eventual shift in power, he continues to curse her, not gaining any favour or learning about the curse. I'm not saying implement this, I'm just using it as an example for places where dialogue choices could be implemented.

I do apologize if this is long to read or if it doesn't make any sense. I'm writing this late at night with a less than perfect ability to converse in english.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I wish to compliment the writer/s of this game, they have done an excellent jobb. Mars is an incredibly tragic figure who one can really share the emotions with. Hating what he does to the hero's mother, wanting to mess with Ceci etc. Though the one character which in my opinion was done immaculately was Vi. She is forced on you, but it does not feel that way. She is gone long enough to not feel forced, she also helps to humanize Mars. Vi is loyal to a fault, but her writing succeeds where similarly loyal characters in other games fail. She is loyal, but it is not her only personality trait. She is obedient, but she has drive and initiative. She shows preference and opinion, but she will be fine with whatever you choose. The relationship between Mars and Vi is one of pure love, and their dialogue really presents who Mars actually is. There is no real thing about her that I can see people dislike (apart from the camel toe.), well done.

To add something I think can be improved upon (apart from the alpha things like combat) is more short term dialogue choices. Choices like being more cordial with Helelle for example. I find myself annoyed when Mars is litterally told that those with the curse will grow stronger than him, but instead of buttering her up, assuring her that he is her champion (which he knows he is), and asking her for some power of his own to counter this eventual shift in power, he continues to curse her, not gaining any favour or learning about the curse. I'm not saying implement this, I'm just using it as an example for places where dialogue choices could be implemented.

I do apologize if this is long to read or if it doesn't make any sense. I'm writing this late at night with a less than perfect ability to converse in english.
Thank you, I'm happy you're enjoying the story.
Yeah, Vi is very important because in a story about wrecking relationships, there exists an unbreakable relationship. It contrasts well.

Regarding Helelle, I see your point but it's kinda pointless to be duplicitous with her or the Goddess because they can read thoughts and see into the future. And Mars already understands that any power that comes from her comes with many caveats and attached burden. If Cecille happens to grow more powerful than Mars, he would rather rely on words to turn the situation in his favor. He still can't trust Helelle and for a good reason.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I hope to see more scenes like the part when you open Ceci's legs with the mouse I don't know if you are going to make it more interactive or a visual one

rgek1

Feb 5, 2020
hi there first let me start off with great game enjoying it very much but 1 problem wen you get to the part of breaking cecillia the second time around you get stuck in an infnite loop where he just touches her body with no further dialogue what to do i tried multiple solution i could find but they dont work except the one i found here on 95 but it feels like it skipped a ton of story any potential fixes + i see more people have this problem

Update : i found a fix get the script chnage here on f95 and enable console then put this : sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2" into console too prgress the scene i hope this helps other people with same problem

Last edited:

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
Will the minigame scenes have dialogue or will they only be animated parts and that's all I'm just saying since I didn't see Cecile's dialogue and it would also be good to add dialogue options for us to make her feel bad or say dirty things etc.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Thank you, I'm happy you're enjoying the story.
Yeah, Vi is very important because in a story about wrecking relationships, there exists an unbreakable relationship. It contrasts well.

Regarding Helelle, I see your point but it's kinda pointless to be duplicitous with her or the Goddess because they can read thoughts and see into the future. And Mars already understands that any power that comes from her comes with many caveats and attached burden. If Cecille happens to grow more powerful than Mars, he would rather rely on words to turn the situation in his favor. He still can't trust Helelle and for a good reason.
Absolutely, it is pointless to be duplicitous, but Mars's reaction just felt a bit irrational. Him being angry is not wierd, but him acting extremely rude to her feels a bit off when he acts more respectful to others like his stepmother, the goddess, the king. There is probably a reason, but I never could wrap my head around why he treats her so badly when she can kill him just as easily as the demon king, goddess etc.

potatogod

Aug 14, 2017
Glad I found this masterpiece. The sheer amount of content with top tier writing, characters, story and art is honestly something I never thought possible. That scene where Elena finally broke was everything I wanted it to be and more. Really looking forward to more content (specifically Elena).

Reactions: timmy95

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
What am I missing? I haven't been able to get cecile past 2000000 and I only have the following options unlocked (along with HJ and BJ).

Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 8.29.29 PM.png

In addition, nothing happens when I sit next to her and touch her while she's sitting next to Erin here

Screen Shot 2023-02-09 at 8.31.46 PM.png

Am I missing something? What should I do to get past this?

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
What am I missing? I haven't been able to get cecile past 2000000 and I only have the following options unlocked (along with HJ and BJ).

View attachment 2379332

In addition, nothing happens when I sit next to her and touch her while she's sitting next to Erin here

View attachment 2379334

Am I missing something? What should I do to get past this?
second curse break is only through story progress. Just keep going and view events.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes