satoshiwane

Nov 3, 2022
I'm going to add more sex positions in the training mini-game, it's just a matter of time.
In the new update, I'm adding 4-5 for Sera. Depending if I run out of time or not.

Although, I can't do that for every heroine. It would be too time consuming.
Master, I have a question! What I have to do in mini-game? I skiped the first tutorial...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
No, he's legally a man, he's biologically a boy. Sadist goddess blesses her hero with a tiny pp and a pubescent body, it's like she literally wants us to fem him. Anyone who thinks he's a man is clearly under 5'8 and has a tiny pp.
The goddess didn't actually bless him with a micropenis.

His ancestor got found out to have a micropenis and made up the lie that it is actually "a test from the goddess" and will become a bitch breaker when he finishes the quest.

That is a lie though.
The goddess was completely uninvolved with him being born a dicklet. and he will remain one even if he wins

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The goddess didn't actually bless him with a micropenis.

His ancestor got found out to have a micropenis and made up the lie that it is actually "a test from the goddess" and will become a bitch breaker when he finishes the quest.

That is a lie though.
The goddess was completely uninvolved with him being born a dicklet. and he will remain one even if he wins
Since the entire family line of heroes has a smoll pp I'm guessing the goddess intentionally "blessed" the heroes family with smoll pp genes. It's not part of the test and reward but there's no way it isn't her doing. Just part of her sadism thing, she wants the hero to look forward to have a chad cock just so he can be all the more broken once the quest is done.
Makes me wonder if the hero's orgasms are still all ruined after the quest as well, would be quite the twist.

monkeydoodle321

Jun 1, 2022
is there penetration on this game? just wondering. I have been playing for a while and no action yet, just want to know how far the story has been developed

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Damn, this is really well written. I did not expect a compelling story, looking forward to the rest. Especially Vi, since she kind of got pushed aside when Elena showed up.

A bit worried about the promised minigames though. I'm sure I wouldn't even have made it to the first curse break if the dungeon minigame was mandatory, and waiting for the curse bar to fill up gets repetitive very quickly. Perhaps they could be kept skippable even in the full version?

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Finished this version of the game. Minor spoilers ahead.

I am actually worried about VI. I think she is really in danger. Too many "evil" characters are noticing that she is the weak point of the main character. If Helelle or Cecille end up killing her I will be very sad. Until now I was kind of sorry about Helelle because she felt like a mirror to the main character: Everybody hate her even before she starts talking. I don't want to hate her. If she does something to Vi I'll do it.

Same for Cecille. Well, I am more afraid of Cecille than Helelle. At some point of her corruption she started becoming "normal", I really liked her. But she is turning more and more into a villain, her selfishness is starting to go really far and even worse, she is becoming less and less worth of trust. I don't think she is really under control of Mars and she could break at any point. Mars deludes himself if he thinks he'll be able to control Cecille in the long run.

And Erin... I really wish a good ending for him. Cecille and Mars talked about him, they said something about what would happen if he was actually a woman. The aim was to insult his manhood but you know what? That would be a good ending for him. Just rule63 him.

Reactions: timmy95

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Finished this version of the game. Minor spoilers ahead.

I am actually worried about VI. I think she is really in danger. Too many "evil" characters are noticing that she is the weak point of the main character. If Helelle or Cecille end up killing her I will be very sad. Until now I was kind of sorry about Helelle because she felt like a mirror to the main character: Everybody hate her even before she starts talking. I don't want to hate her. If she does something to Vi I'll do it.

Same for Cecille. Well, I am more afraid of Cecille than Helelle. At some point of her corruption she started becoming "normal", I really liked her. But she is turning more and more into a villain, her selfishness is starting to go really far and even worse, she is becoming less and less worth of trust. I don't think she is really under control of Mars and she could break at any point. Mars deludes himself if he thinks he'll be able to control Cecille in the long run.

And Erin... I really wish a good ending for him. Cecille and Mars talked about him, they said something about what would happen if he was actually a woman. The aim was to insult his manhood but you know what? That would be a good ending for him. Just rule63 him.
the author has stated it's in the cards to feminize him, which i agree might be his best out in this. he's not a bad guy, just a cocky teenager with more power than he should have. i want to see his mom get any love she has left for him fucked out of her though, so his happy ending will have to wait until after that.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
the author has stated it's in the cards to feminize him, which i agree might be his best out in this. he's not a bad guy, just a cocky teenager with more power than he should have. i want to see his mom get any love she has left for him fucked out of her though, so his happy ending will have to wait until after that.
Absolutely agree about Erin, I like that kid, he is stronger than he looks. He is just too immature. I hope he gets a good ending but to be honest, I wish a good ending for everybody. Even Helelle. I think in this version of the game every character is very likable.

Reactions: timmy95

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SPOILERS
Yeah, but Mars is weakening. He is showing weakness more and more often. That conversation with Vi was too much in the open. Cecille has no weak points. She doesn't love anyone, she has only her pride, and her pride and ego are becoming more and more twisted thanks to Mars. She is a clock bomb.

Mars wasn't even able to make her lift the paralysis spell despite trying many times. Cecille obeys Mars because she enjoys it. When she doesn't, she doesn't care about his orders, even if she still didn't notice.

And the compatibility between Mars and Cecille seems bad for him in my opinion. Cecille feeds on him, she would do it even without any curse, and he just gets weaker. Because she loves where she is going but he hates his path.

Also, the confrontation with Elena was demolishing for Mars. At some point he had to retreat and I even thought that maybe he wouldn't be able to completely break her. And maybe that was the case, I am not sure how strong is Mars' control over Elena.

There are SO MANY possible bad endings for Mars... so many ways his entire house of cards could go down... which makes the story SO interesting...

RinL

Aug 14, 2021
May i ask if the file is safe?

VirusTotal flag the file with 3 Malicious thing but idk if its a false flag cause the community feedback is on positive side.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
May i ask if the file is safe?

VirusTotal flag the file with 3 Malicious thing but idk if its a false flag cause the community feedback is on positive side.
I think I got mine from uploadhaven and it was ok. I use Norton. I didn't receive any alert and my pc works fine.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
So... when I am choosing one of the four options at the end, am I choosing the order or am I excluding the other choices?
That dialogue is about what Mars is gonna focus, I don't think that they EXCLUDE necessarily each other. But some of the choices feel like very optional and non canon choices. Killing erin for example. Some people in this thread said that the author had different options opened for Erin's ending.

I'd say that that some choices may exclude others and some choices don't, storywise I mean.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So... when I am choosing one of the four options at the end, am I choosing the order or am I excluding the other choices?
Atm it's primarily a way to get points towards the ending you want. If you choose the Cecille choice then the Cecille ending will be easier to get, same with Sera and the Sera choice. The kill Erin choice leads to an optional game over in a later update, and the do nothing choice is probably best if you're going for harem.

Reactions: Borgercat
May 20, 2022
I see I see, thanks. Then it may be a problem because when you select to start the game from "path" it doesn't let you choose previous options. I don't really want to replay the whole game to pursue an specific path

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes