ATps

Apr 29, 2019
There seems to be a bug. Story isnt progressing after event with Sera in tears. Than there was note that option to distract(?) Cecille and hero in the morning with help of Sera was unlocked. But there nothing, just test version of that mini-game. Seems like problem there. I have also finished dating queen and story isnt progressing further

share your save pelase
Have the same problem as that guy. Attaching my save

ATps

Apr 29, 2019
Reload old save, yep problem was in that morning mini-game. Seems like we managed to break events order. Peeking event didnt start at my first try. If someone will face the same issue there is save with peeking event (without queen dating completed thou).

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
some Nitropatreon psto

The first CG is one I drew a while ago, but when I finished writing the scenes I realized I might not have a place for it in the end. There is a different kissing scene in the update anyways, one with animation too. So I might not be able to squeeze this in the update. In that case I'll just use it for a future update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second is something I wanted to do from the beginning but never had the time. Which is show something to accompany the curse progress after the training session is done. It's not a vital feature but I hope it adds something to the game.
All the visuals have been made a while ago, so when Erin starts to to peek it will show a unique visual for that phase, when Mars is training both Cecille and Sera, there is new one

As for the update itself, the content itself is largely done (visuals/writing ect) aside from a bit of final retouching I do when scripting. Scripting is the step where you show CGs, play BGMs ect. as well as export the assets to Renpy.
Half of the scenes have been scripted and done with already, but I'll need a few days to finish scripting the rest.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
some Nitropatreon psto

The first CG is one I drew a while ago, but when I finished writing the scenes I realized I might not have a place for it in the end. There is a different kissing scene in the update anyways, one with animation too. So I might not be able to squeeze this in the update. In that case I'll just use it for a future update.

The second is something I wanted to do from the beginning but never had the time. Which is show something to accompany the curse progress after the training session is done. It's not a vital feature but I hope it adds something to the game.
All the visuals have been made a while ago, so when Erin starts to to peek it will show a unique visual for that phase, when Mars is training both Cecille and Sera, there is new one

As for the update itself, the content itself is largely done (visuals/writing ect) aside from a bit of final retouching I do when scripting. Scripting is the step where you show CGs, play BGMs ect. as well as export the assets to Renpy.
Half of the scenes have been scripted and done with already, but I'll need a few days to finish scripting the rest.
Fantastic. I am really impressed by the pace nitrolith is keeping in updating the game, it is miles ahead of the usual WEG developer. Keep it up man, you are doing god's work.

Reactions: TheArnoldArc

White

Feb 22, 2017
Indeed, he is very consistent with his work and release pace. Add on top of that the stellar quality of the CGs and the story and it truly elevates this game above the rest.

loliwitch29

Aug 20, 2021
I really do like the charater developments. Thought I would do a simple quick run to collect all the CG and be done, but the conversation an writing are really interesting that I can't skip. At first I thought the girls are just innocent souls being corrupted, which is fine, but this is even better. They are ALIVE! They have their own ambition, motives, background, and they can twist the MC plans, not just along for the ride. Can't wait for an ending to come.

Btw, I'm loving the torment Erin is going through. It'd defeat the point to have him turn into just another girl, unless that's the only way for a HE

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
It's super lineal. If there's some special "instruction" (I can only recall one) then the narrator explains it to you. Most of the time the only thing you will do is wait till night.
Some choices allow me to earn +1 points with characters. Are these choices important?

Last edited:
May 20, 2022
Some choices allow me to earn +1 points with characters. Are these choices important?
It will let you get the solo routes. I would recommend you to earn points with everyone and make a save at the choice that makes you have +5 with one of the girls. What we know is that it doesn't matter at the moment. You will see 0 changes depending on what you choose, so feel free to do whatever you want.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
It will let you get the solo routes. I would recommend you to earn points with everyone and make a save at the choice that makes you have +5 with one of the girls. What we know is that it doesn't matter at the moment. You will see 0 changes depending on what you choose, so feel free to do whatever you want.
What about harem route? How much points do I need to earn for eac girl?

May 20, 2022
What about harem route? How much points do I need to earn for eac girl?
What I said, earn points with everyone. Try to be balanced. That's the path to the harem route. But if you accumulate a lot of points with one character, in the future there will be an update where you can choose to flee or stay with it. Although I don't know how many updates will it take to get to that point.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes