bubge

Apr 29, 2021
i seem to remember someone mentioning that the next update would drop in mid- to late february, does anyone know hot that's coming along?

May 20, 2022
After the last update I thought it would be almost impossible to corrupt Sera but then I saw the CG images. Kind of weird if you thing about it, I wonder what the dev did to her to corrupt her that fast.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
After the last update I thought it would be almost impossible to corrupt Sera but then I saw the CG images. Kind of weird if you thing about it, I wonder what the dev did to her to corrupt her that fast.
It won't be fast. According to the dev Sera will be the last to corrupt. She will fall after Erin!

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, pardon my ignorance, but why is it that Mars has 0 stamina in the 2nd stage of training Cecille?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So, pardon my ignorance, but why is it that Mars has 0 stamina in the 2nd stage of training Cecille?
Assuming you're running into the glitch I ran into many versions back, you went too far in the dungeon. Assuming it's that same glitch, reload an earlier save and just completely quit playing the dungeon minigame, everything should be fine after.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Assuming you're running into the glitch I ran into many versions back, you went too far in the dungeon. Assuming it's that same glitch, reload an earlier save and just completely quit playing the dungeon minigame, everything should be fine after.
Improbable, since i have pretty much ignored the dungeon minigame, tried it once and never again.

Looks like it was some bull$#it on the first time you train 2nd stage curse Cecille. Following night tihngs were back to normal.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Are there any tricks to unlocking all icons in training mode or is it wholy dependent on advancing the story?
Some positions seem to become available or not depending on Cecille's excitement or frustration state.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Are there any tricks to unlocking all icons in training mode or is it wholy dependent on advancing the story?
Some positions seem to become available or not depending on Cecille's excitement or frustration state.
There is no trick besides getting Cecille to the right mood for certain positions. Before any positions not related to story was available without Cecille's mood. It was changed in recent updates. Tell the developer if you don't like this change. I am sure if enough people don't like it, the developer will change it back.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There is no trick besides getting Cecille to the right mood for certain positions. Before any positions not related to story was available without Cecille's mood. It was changed in recent updates. Tell the developer if you don't like this change. I am sure if enough people don't like it, the developer will change it back.
Nah, doesn't bother me really, more curious on the mechanics than anything.

Is there any sex content with Lavinia, Mihra (the loli nun with two "husbands"), Gwendolyn (the lady knight), Iris (the short big-boobed maid), or some of the villagers? Asking just not to waste time trying to look for non-existent stuff.

Iona_Blue

Oct 23, 2017
is there any such opportunity as hardcore sex?
Maybe like while being roughed up likes to be pulled by her hair twintails when doing doggy Or strangled her neck.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nah, doesn't bother me really, more curious on the mechanics than anything.

Is there any sex content with Lavinia, Mihra (the loli nun with two "husbands"), Gwendolyn (the lady knight), Iris (the short big-boobed maid), or some of the villagers? Asking just not to waste time trying to look for non-existent stuff.
There are a few scenes with Lavinia together with Cecille. There are no one-on-one with Lavinia. The other characters are minor characters and don't have any sex scenes.... YET.

Reactions: Sonico
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes