uyro

Jun 17, 2018
i have the feeling that cecile is going to be the ultimate bitch of this history, if that's true, too bad, i kinda like her

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is there a way to hide the textbox? I haven't managed to find any controls, sorry iof this was already answered somewhere in the thread.
Edit: Middle Mouse Button makes the overlay disappear, but sadly the characters don't seem to be modeled behind the text box, what a shame, wanted to check out Sera some more.
try the button [H].
it is the default hide textbox button for all renpy games

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
i have the feeling that cecile is going to be the ultimate bitch of this history, if that's true, too bad, i kinda like her
Yeah, looks like it. She is that very special kind of an extra selfish self-righteous hypocrite that is able to justify anything that serves her interests. I am quite surprised she did not take mars' dick up the ass first to remain pure a bit longer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, looks like it. She is that very special kind of an extra selfish self-righteous hypocrite that is able to justify anything that serves her interests. I am quite surprised she did not take mars' dick up the ass first to remain pure a bit longer

She does seem to genuinely care for/respect Mars though so it's not that bad. Could definitely see her getting a little yandere at some point based off that scene where she's spying on Mars and Vi though.

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
She does seem to genuinely care for/respect Mars though so it's not that bad. Could definitely see her getting a little yandere at some point based off that scene where she's spying on Mars and Vi though.
I rele beleb she is already kinda over all that mars respecting shtick. She kinda sorta decided that vi is a bad influence on him and the minute vi disappears her ideal mercyless mars will be back. Instead mars might become too sentimental to her liking and she'll label him as "not strong enough". That'll make her decide that she is the boss now. The very moment she realizes that she has an almost ultimate power at her disposal to back her claims... all sentiments gonna be tossed aside.
1665487008060031.png

Reactions: theola and Ahhjksio
Nov 17, 2018
Bruh so many spoilers. Why do you MFers leak all that CG and don't tag that shit as a spoiler? You people be leaking Nitrolith's Patreon content before he even uploads it, before he even draws it, before that guy even has a chance to conceptualises a thought to draw an image.
F95zone users :coffee:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah I think you're right tbh, it's not necessary to leak these cgs. It's not like we're all waiting that long between updates. I kept the line about the next update arrival because that's useful info
Nah leaking CGs is fine. It's also fine to not use spoiler tags because that's how virtually every thread on this site goes. It's a pirate site, I really wouldn't worry about the extreme minority of whiny little babies who complain every time a post or update leaks

Nov 17, 2018
Yeah I think you're right tbh, it's not necessary to leak these cgs. It's not like we're all waiting that long between updates. I kept the line about the next update arrival because that's useful info
You didn't have to delete it, I was half serious, half joking. It's not that big of a deal but thanks for trying. Leaks are cool, this is what the site is for, I agree with Mommysbuttslut, but half the fun of playing a new build is discovering new art and after seeing it all in the forum, game experience can become a bit dull. If you could tag new leaks as spoilers then it would be awesome, if not then it's not the end of the world, thanks for sharing with us anyway.

I really wouldn't worry about the extreme minority of whiny little babies
baby-crying-baby.gif
^This is literally me, 5 years on this site and 4 years in this world, started playing smut games since I was in the womb :BootyTime:

Nov 17, 2018
how do i update the game i downloaded it with a zip but do i need to do evrything again or how does this work? can someone pls explain me this shit ;-;
You don't update it, you're downloading a separate build, that means that you're downloading the older game + an update. All you need to do is to unpack it and play it

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Man i just finished playing the game and it's just amazing in every way, can't wait for new content

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes