LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
this looks like netorare no netori because sometimes the scenes look like you're erin it's strange the focus of the game I hope it improves
The main character is playing the role of a villain so of course we need to see the pov of the guy we trying to destroy

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
If you use the Paths menu to start at the new update, is there a way to choose which girls you favored with the old choices?

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
I have a problem with the text box staying open when there is no conversations, and when there's options i can't see them

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
hi, I came across a bug where my text disappears after choosing if I want to break the seal or not for cecille, also every time I load the same save the not broken dialogue changes for me, as if I was advancing their bed talk by using the same save. Here is my safe, in case that is needed, but if there is a way to fix both problems, please let me know. :D

jsneed

Jan 5, 2022
So the progression bug with cecille's 2nd curse bar and the 'no subject to talk about' etc that has been brought up ad nauseum, is there any way to fix a save tainted by the glitch? The console command just causes the game to crash after training ( sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2" ) but is there a different one that does? Or something I can change in save editor? I tried reducing the two 'Day' values since days passing was apparently the cause but no dice. Secondly if I restart on this version (0.4.1) Is there any way guaranteed to avoid the bug cropping up again or should I just play 0.36?
Shame about the bug, the game is hot fire

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
So the progression bug with cecille's 2nd curse bar and the 'no subject to talk about' etc that has been brought up ad nauseum, is there any way to fix a save tainted by the glitch? The console command just causes the game to crash after training ( sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2" ) but is there a different one that does? Or something I can change in save editor? I tried reducing the two 'Day' values since days passing was apparently the cause but no dice. Secondly if I restart on this version (0.4.1) Is there any way guaranteed to avoid the bug cropping up again or should I just play 0.36?
Shame about the bug, the game is hot fire
Have you talk to Erin and Cecilia in the park?

RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
Just to be sure, we can corrupt and breed Erin down the line right? I really wanna watch him become a bitch for Mars

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes