Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Damn... I can't believe I waited this much for a 20 minutes update without gameplay. The story is good, zero complains about that, but a visual novel is half read half playing, and I'm eager to play. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, the story is only getting better and better, keep up the goo job.

BatmanApollo

Sep 28, 2019
Best game so far in terms of "catching wave of depravity". I think creator is incredebly smart guy whuch is true wonder in ero gamedev. It was about the story.
The Art is the most precious thing i've seen in my entire life.
Just "Thank you".

Reactions: ScorpiusLee

Lorden93

Dec 21, 2018
Am I the only one who is corrupting her too quickly? I mean, the gauge if you do more than three things is already half way and i only have a 14 percent left

Edit: Ok, false alarm, I thought I had to wait for helebele to give me some kind of item, but no, just play it like normal

Last edited:

ddaannyy1

Apr 12, 2022
Quick question, I didn't play the last update, was anything added that would warrant beginning from the start and not from corrupting you-know-who

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
So it turns out sera is at risk of being crippled due to not letting pleasure in? So that means no matter how much we anally fuck her it wont matter? Or is it just that there hasnt been sexual masochistic sex with her in the long period of time that mars has been away?

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
It is safe to update from version 0.36 to current version? I remember playing the bugged 0.4 version first. Is there any change with the current version about the new NPCs that were added around town? It is better to start the game all over again for some of their interactions?

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
It is safe to update from version 0.36 to current version? I remember playing the bugged 0.4 version first. Is there any change with the current version about the new NPCs that were added around town? It is better to start the game all over again for some of their interactions?
Safe to start from ver .36 save. This update doesn't have free roam. Next one will have it though. You can also use paths to start the game from a specific update.

FrostHunt

Feb 23, 2020
So it turns out sera is at risk of being crippled due to not letting pleasure in? So that means no matter how much we anally fuck her it wont matter? Or is it just that there hasnt been sexual masochistic sex with her in the long period of time that mars has been away?
The latter one because mars was away and sera doesnt chase pleasure for herself i.e masturbation and try to be loyal to erin. the next update probably mars gonna force sera i guess

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes