JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
If thats the case I really hope nitro adds a way to view spent or accumulated heroine points so I can easier get into what ending I want

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
" The idea of Arc 2 is that Mars' time will be limited. He can't spend it on all the girls at once. The events the player selects, will determine the ending. If they focus on events for one heroine, then they'll get her solo ending. If the points are scattered across all of them (Essentially Mars is undecided) then the story will continue a bit longer into the harem route. "

Isn't the story progression locked behind going after multiple girls? I remember not being able to move forward with one because I had to work on the other on several occasions.
Looks like that won't be the case moving forward, simple as that.

arello

Jun 13, 2020
This is ending up to be the sort of game where - yeah, the sex scenes and corruption is hot - but I just wanna see more of how the story unfolds

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Lavinia was fucking hilarious this update, she's just happy to be here lmao. The scene with Vi reuniting with Mars was also really sweet.
Interesting that it seemed like Cecille was able to witness it secretly? She seemed actually angry that Mars isn't a completely evil monster and does have a heart.
I think its less that she's upset that Mars is not fully evil but more because her mind is so broken, she cant even accept that Mars could be in any way that "loving"/"dependent" on anyone else. In other words, slightly Yandere

Reactions: PeterSBigD

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
Still Im surprised that the option to be nicer to Cecille in the early stages of "corrupting" her doesnt really affect how Mars treat her in the future. Still abit more on the degrading side.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
there is new anims, no gameplay though only story
... I mean, that's good. Still, I was eager to train the girls some more and, you know, play. Well, I don't know how long it takes between updates but it seems like I'll have to wait to play again.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes