Feb 27, 2018
What annoys me is the fool who asks for the update but doesn't pay stop fucking around or are they children wanting to play because an adult is easy I don't understand these people
"Im paying and so should you!"
Well I was paying every months since it came out, but updates started going from monthly to once in 60 days or so with very little transparency to the pateron supporters, so I stopped.

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
Well I was paying every months since it came out, but updates started going from monthly to once in 60 days or so with very little transparency to the pateron supporters, so I stopped.
Dev is mostly active on discord and pretty transparent about their progress. They post WIP scenes and other stuff.

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
HeroPartyMustFall-0.4.1-pc:

"This update is story focused and serves as the climax for the first arc of the story. It will also setup the next arc and what to expect from it.
As arc 2 is the middle of the overall story, it will be an escalation of everything that was built up in the first arc. I hope you can feel that in this update.

The idea of Arc 2 is that Mars' time will be limited. He can't spend it on all the girls at once. The events the player selects, will determine the ending. If they focus on events for one heroine, then they'll get her solo ending. If the points are scattered across all of them (Essentially Mars is undecided) then the story will continue a bit longer into the harem route.

When it comes to Cecille's corruption, we're in the second third of it. There will be some small milestones on the way before we get yet another climax for it.
And the last third of her corruption will only be available in the harem route.
At least, that's the plan anyways.

Don't forget to play with sound on! I picked some good tracks for the update!
Music improves the scenes twice fold!
Also there are some SFX during Cecille's H scene. Let me know if they're any good.

Next update is going to be Sera focused. After that I might do a poll to see which heroine goes next."

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Should I play from the v0.3x save? Is there new content in the previously released v0.4? I remember it was some sort of preview.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Goddamn, Nitro is really delivering on almost all parts of the game. The story especially the story, the characters, the art, the sex and all that's left is gameplay. I honestly would wait for however long the final product would take just so I can experience the goodness in one fell swoop. This is already in my top 3 and immersion is off the charts. Well, time for Sera to come into play and I wonder how Nitro would tackle this one with how their interactions developed into.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Bloody hell, mate, things just gets worse and worse for these characters, and especially Mars. I'm seriously thinking if there's even anyway for this story to have a happy ending.
Same man. I think there should be space for a happy ending, even if it's extra hard to unlock it. You know, like a secret path only unlockable after beating the game once and under special circumstances.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
what the hell? Sera's outfit is now blue? :oops: and Erin has faint purple tips? Also cecille's facial expressions are better than the beta imo yay!

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Goddamn, Nitro is really delivering on almost all parts of the game. The story especially the story, the characters, the art, the sex and all that's left is gameplay. I honestly would wait for however long the final product would take just so I can experience the goodness in one fell swoop. This is already in my top 3 and immersion is off the charts. Well, time for Sera to come into play and I wonder how Nitro would tackle this one with how their interactions developed into.
yeah man Scar of Summers and Hero Party Must Fall are my top 2, Scars of Summer's in-game content is just so fucking good while this one is really carried with the characterization, usually western devs have some 'cringe-ness' for me especially on a 'dark' character but this one is just so spot on and the fucking milf is legit top 5 or even 3 juiciest milf I have ever seen.

dara122

Jan 3, 2021
Has anyone already played 0.41? Do you know Is it possible to use the saved game from 0.36 in 0.41 or would there be some kind of bug?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
" The idea of Arc 2 is that Mars' time will be limited. He can't spend it on all the girls at once. The events the player selects, will determine the ending. If they focus on events for one heroine, then they'll get her solo ending. If the points are scattered across all of them (Essentially Mars is undecided) then the story will continue a bit longer into the harem route. "

Isn't the story progression locked behind going after multiple girls? I remember not being able to move forward with one because I had to work on the other on several occasions.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Isn't the story progression locked behind going after multiple girls? I remember not being able to move forward with one because I had to work on the other on several occasions.
well that's about Arc 1 and obviously Arc 2 gonna be different mechanically

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes