Doublethelewd

Jan 8, 2019
Where can i get more netori game ?
So far, i already play "ntr legend" , "ntraholic" and "hero party must fall" . Do you guys have any more suggestions ? Thank you.
its rare to find netori focus game only, but Summer memories are part of it, you nail the aunt while husband sleep near there, also fuck 2 daughter too, the neat part thats you fourthsome or fk the girl while other watching, its hilarious and a good game too..

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
its rare to find netori focus game only, but Summer memories are part of it, you nail the aunt while husband sleep near there, also fuck 2 daughter too, the neat part thats you fourthsome or fk the girl while other watching, its hilarious and a good game too..
Okay, i will download it. Thank you for the suggestion ^^

JohnnyFarrel

Jul 8, 2022
This error can happen when the trigger to the next event gets lost due to taking too many in-game days.
To fix it, you can open up the console and put this command:

sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2"

After that, train at night normally and the next post-training scene should trigger and let you continue the story.
Tried it after struggling to get console comands for half an hour and I just get this

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
Amazing game. I find myself to be a bit reluctant with this genre but writing in this game is good that I don't really mind that it's netori. I mean, I sometimes rush the sex scene just to get to the next part. I'm still playing the game but I'll drop a review once I reach the end of the update.

TehGameDide

Jul 22, 2019
deactivated the curse on cecille 2x and nothing is happening now am i soft locked or is there something i am missing?
ver 3.6
training doesnt appear to do anything and exhibitionism gives me negative curse
also does the blue eye bar do anything?
cecilles affection capped at 18
fixed loaded back before i dated the queen and did the exhibition event and everything seems to have sorted out

Last edited:

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
deactivated the curse on cecille 2x and nothing is happening now am i soft locked or is there something i am missing?
ver 3.6
training doesnt appear to do anything and exhibitionism gives me negative curse
also does the blue eye bar do anything?
cecilles affection capped at 18
fixed loaded back before i dated the queen and did the exhibition event and everything seems to have sorted out
Keep Playing. 2nd curse break event isn't implemented. Lots and lots of content is still left.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
In the expressions, it would not be better to add a box to the right when the mc is behind his back or in a place that he cannot see the faces of the girls so it is more expressive

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes