DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
115 reviews but only 90 pages is nuts
Because most of the enjoyers of this game are high test gigachads instead of your average regular generic f95 game fans who fill hundreds of pages of simping for a random generic 3d girl virtual character as their imagined partner since they never had any IRL, of course.
556g88.jpg

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
thanks for the help. no i just think they seem cool as all hell, and i've always enjoyed biking at high speeds even on a regular bike. im planning on getting one sometime next summer, is a kawasaki a good bike to start with? they seem awesome
Can't say, as Kawasaki is a brand, not a specific model. I've exclusively owned and rode Hondas.

20200510_130451.jpg

^^ The 2017 Honda CB1100EX that I lost in the accident. ^^

IMG_0257.jpg

^^ What it looked like at the salvage yard after hitting a minivan head on at 45mph. ^^

Again, 100% the other drivers fault. They made a left turn across traffic on a green light without seeing me, placing their minivan right in my lane and leaving me no room to stop or maneuver.

What I would say is that, unless you are a very large person (either in height or weight), your first bike should be 250cc. For Kawasaki, that would be a 250 Ninja. Ride that bike for a year or two before you think of replacing it with something else. 250cc is gonna seem really fast, because they certainly can be. The nice thing is that they'll sip fuel (think 70+ MPG), they're light and maneuverable, and you're less likely to kill yourself while learning. Doing an emergency stop at 35mph on a 250cc is way easier than doing one at 70mph on a 600cc. You can full throttle a 250cc without speed wobbling yourself into a guardrail. Also, you are inevitably going to lay the bike down. You'll tip it over, or take a turn badly, or hit a curb, or something. Better to do that with a $2000 used 250cc that you can replace the mirrors and levers cheaply on, then your eventual 'dream bike' that you want to keep nice.

Last edited:

Rituf

May 4, 2017
Man, the hero in this game represents something like 50% of this community :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But seriously, the game is really really good. Keep up the good work!

UUUUUwUUUUU

Oct 12, 2021
Tried this game and I loved it, yes it's netori but I hate straigth up cuck shit, also no anal with Cecilia.
Why must I find these games in early versions and be tormented with waiting for updates.

Also, Honda Hornet 600 2000-2006 is the perfect beginner bike

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I'd say it's a far more reasonable bike than a CBR600RR, but I'd still consider than an intermediate bike. I say this as someone who owns and rides a 2006 Honda CB900F (a.k.a the 919 or the Hornet 900).

5ea6d48c5a87c5e4fb165b68.jpg

I have this one waiting for me once I can (hopefully) get my wrists sorted well enough to ride again.

My first intermediate bike was an 1984 Honda CB700S Nighthawk, one of those goofy sub-750cc 'tariff buster' models that existed in the mid-80's (and a hearty 'Fuck You' to both Ronald Regan and Harley-Davidson for that). But even then, that was only after spending almost 2 years learning to ride a 1993 Honda XR250L dual sport (effectively a street legal dirtbike).

Last edited:

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Can't say, as Kawasaki is a brand, not a specific model. I've exclusively owned and rode Hondas.

View attachment 2211034

^^ The 2017 Honda CB1100EX that I lost in the accident. ^^

View attachment 2211040

^^ What it looked like at the salvage yard after hitting a minivan head on at 45mph. ^^

Again, 100% the other drivers fault. They made a left turn across traffic on a green light without seeing me, placing their minivan right in my lane and leaving me no room to stop or maneuver.

What I would say is that, unless you are a very large person (either in height or weight), your first bike should be 250cc. For Kawasaki, that would be a 250 Ninja. Ride that bike for a year or two before you think of replacing it with something else. 250cc is gonna seem really fast, because they certainly can be. The nice thing is that they'll sip fuel (think 70+ MPG), they're light and maneuverable, and you're less likely to kill yourself while learning. Doing an emergency stop at 35mph on a 250cc is way easier than doing one at 70mph on a 600cc. You can full throttle a 250cc without speed wobbling yourself into a guardrail. Also, you are inevitably going to lay the bike down. You'll tip it over, or take a turn badly, or hit a curb, or something. Better to do that with a $2000 used 250cc that you can replace the mirrors and levers cheaply on, then your eventual 'dream bike' that you want to keep nice.

yeah i've also seen the kawasaki 250 as a good starting bike, it doesnt seem that expensive either. thing is, i am fairly large, both in height and weight (~190 cm and ~95 kg), can i still get a 250?

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Tried this game and I loved it, yes it's netori but I hate straigth up cuck shit, also no anal with Cecilia.
Why must I find these games in early versions and be tormented with waiting for updates.

that does seem like a cool bike. would you agree with:
I'd say it's a far more reasonable bike than a CBR600RR, but I'd still consider than an intermediate bike. I say this as someone who owns and rides a 2006 Honda CB900F (a.k.a the 919 or the Hornet 900).

View attachment 2212195

I have this one waiting for me once I can (hopefully) get my wrists sorted well enough to ride again.

My first intermediate bike was an 1984 Honda CB700S Nighthawk, one of those goofy sub-750cc 'tariff buster' models that existed in the mid-80's (and a hearty 'Fuck You' to both Ronald Regan and Harley-Davidson for that). But even then, that was only after spending almost 2 years learning to ride a 1993 Honda XR250L dual sport (effectively a street legal dirtbike).
that its more of an intermediate than a newbie bike? when i get one, it will be as a complete beginner.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm impressed. One of my posts was deleted because it was an "unrelated topic", when it was actually a history lesson about the actual reason why Mars skin is the color ir is. Meanwhile, people are talking about freaking motorbikes here but there's still no deleted posts for "unrelated topic". Not saying that thay have to delete them, just pointing out how moderators are this stupid.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Probably mods only come if someone reports a post and then they cull other recent posts that are similar. Motorcycles are apparently not controversial enough to have anyone rage and smash the report button I guess.
Well I did destroy the guy calling Mars a racist stereotype, so I guess that's good enough of a reason to smash the report utton.

Reactions: Kansier

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I guess this version 0.4 is the same buggy leaked that it was a month ago. Is there anywhere I can see a proper progress tracker of the current in development version?

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
In the minigames it would be better to change the expression for each level and to add some dialogue since a mob feels without feeling when doing something in each scene I hope that improves that the rest is good

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
Trying to get a rough idea of how much content there is in this game. Does anyone have a rough word count or how many hours they've played?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Trying to get a rough idea of how much content there is in this game. Does anyone have a rough word count or how many hours they've played?
1 hour and a half approx. Do not play version 0.4, it's an early buggy release. Either play version 0.36 or wait for the next update, which I don't know when will it be.

Reactions: kingc123
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes