pr83

May 5, 2017
Yeah, it's not mentioned in the game yet. I guess it's a spoiler. But I don't consider it a big revelation or anything like that.

I'm not Japanese, my intended audience are people familiar with Japanese H games. Mainly because that's what I consumed and that's what I understand. If it also appeals to some people who aren't familiar with Japanese games, then that's great. Works for me.

Using weebspeak is cringe unless the game is set in Japan. The events in the game take place on a planet different than Earth entirely. And the events are set in NotMedieval europe given the characters' European names. This aspect will be explained as the story progresses as well.

Honestly, I thought "Hero Party" is enough to make the player think this is inspired by Japanese media but maybe I'm wrong.
But really, the entire game is constructed from Japanese tropes and scenes from Japanese H games/VNs, but rearranged and executed in my own style.
He man I think speak for everyone when I say that we appreciate you replying to every question and every feedback over here no matter how repetitive and redundant they are (like every eta or ntr question) but really, you don't have to reply to every single comeback or request they have. There are stupid people in every thread in this forum complaining over shit like this everyday, the more you reply to them the more they will pester you with even more schizo ramblings and insane demands.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
How would it be a spoiler? It is something that happened just before the game started, and MC knows it IC.
Only the player is unaware of it for some reason
That is literally the definition of a spoiler lmao. We, as readers, didn't know this information so the dev spoiled us all the surprise.

But anyway, you better join twitter battlefield with your black mc drama. They are waiting for you there, soldier.

mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
Yeah, it's not mentioned in the game yet. I guess it's a spoiler. But I don't consider it a big revelation or anything like that.

I'm not Japanese, my intended audience are people familiar with Japanese H games. Mainly because that's what I consumed and that's what I understand. If it also appeals to some people who aren't familiar with Japanese games, then that's great. Works for me.

Using weebspeak is cringe unless the game is set in Japan. The events in the game take place on a planet different than Earth entirely. And the events are set in NotMedieval europe given the characters' European names. This aspect will be explained as the story progresses as well.

Honestly, I thought "Hero Party" is enough to make the player think this is inspired by Japanese media but maybe I'm wrong.
But really, the entire game is constructed from Japanese tropes and scenes from Japanese H games/VNs, but rearranged and executed in my own style.
Hey, just want to say that i really like the game because it gives the characters depth and personality beyond the typical tropes which surprised me. I haven't finished the game yet but so far i am hopeful for this game being leagues above most other netorari-type media. I like the "corruption" feels more organic and doesn't happen instantaneously at a point and happens for reasons that isn't mind-dumbingly stupid like in other NTR stories. I also appreciate that the girls aren't just pure maidens with personalities flatter than a board but have actual depth to them. Wanted to say some positive things about the game since the discussion turned so negative.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Hey, just want to say that i really like the game because it gives the characters depth and personality beyond the typical tropes which surprised me. I haven't finished the game yet but so far i am hopeful for this game being leagues above most other netorari-type media. I like the "corruption" feels more organic and doesn't happen instantaneously at a point and happens for reasons that isn't mind-dumbingly stupid like in other NTR stories. I also appreciate that the girls aren't just pure maidens with personalities flatter than a board but have actual depth to them. Wanted to say some positive things about the game since the discussion turned so negative.
Thank you, glad you're enjoying it. I'll continue to do my best.

Well, it's not that negative, people are just expressing themselves. Online discussions are messy because of the format and the large number of participants all having differing opinions. Some conflict is a certainty.
I honestly don't mind the ups and down, it's part of how things works.

Thanks again for the support,

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I want to like this game so much. Great premise, good writing and characters. Hell, I even kinda dig the bonkers art style.

But this is easily one of the buggiest, crash prone, and just plain broken mess of a game that I've ever played.

Text boxes disappearing? Check. Game freezing and failing to transition after the sex training mini-game? Check. Progression bugs that lock you out of content? Check. Hard crashing when selecting the Talk option with some characters? Check. Hard crashing when trying to use a new move in the training mini-game? Check.

I started with a fresh install, from the beginning, and just now got to the first anal sex scene. I've had the game freeze and needed to redo days over again dozens of times by now. I've had to deal with parts of the UI, art, and text vanishing on me. I've had the game hard-crash to desktop half a dozen times as well.

I'm not a neophyte playing this on a decades old laptop running Windows XP. I have a modern Ryzen 3700X and RTX 3070Ti gaming desktop that I built myself. I know my shit, and this erratic behavior is not a thing with other more competently built Ren'Py titles.

Honestly, this 'game' would be so much better if it ditched all the gamified parts, and went with a more simplified (and code stable) VN format. The training mini-game isn't fun, or sexy. It is an interesting bit of art, but otherwise devolves into grindy time-filler fluff. Ditto for the 'combat'. They're both essentially skippable, and only get in the way of the actual worthwhile content; the writing and story (which, again, are fantastic).

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I want to like this game so much. Great premise, good writing and characters. Hell, I even kinda dig the bonkers art style.

But this is easily one of the buggiest, crash prone, and just plain broken mess of a game that I've ever played.

Text boxes disappearing? Check. Game freezing and failing to transition after the sex training mini-game? Check. Progression bugs that lock you out of content? Check. Hard crashing when selecting the Talk option with some characters? Check. Hard crashing when trying to use a new move in the training mini-game? Check.

I started with a fresh install, from the beginning, and just now got to the first anal sex scene. I've had the game freeze and needed to redo days over again dozens of times by now. I've had to deal with parts of the UI, art, and text vanishing on me. I've had the game hard-crash to desktop half a dozen times as well.

I'm not a neophyte playing this on a decades old laptop running Windows XP. I have a modern Ryzen 3700X and RTX 3070Ti gaming desktop that I built myself. I know my shit, and this erratic behavior is not a thing with other more competently built Ren'Py titles.

Honestly, this 'game' would be so much better if it ditched all the gamified parts, and went with a more simplified (and code stable) VN format. The training mini-game isn't fun, or sexy. It is an interesting bit of art, but otherwise devolves into grindy time-filler fluff. Ditto for the 'combat'. They're both essentially skippable, and only get in the way of the actual worthwhile content; the writing and story (which, again, are fantastic).
I think you're probably playing the v0.4 which is an alpha test build meant for Patrons that got leaked here. Like the note says in the opening post, it's best to download the v0.3.6 which is also available for download here. The story content is the same, the v0.4 just changed standing images style and added NPCs.

The gamplay elements are indeed in the alpha stage and at the moment I'm putting more focus on the story because there is a LOT I want to put in the game. I know it's a bit unusual, but I'm doing that for my own sake to learn various things about making H games.

Thanks for the feedback though, greatly appreciated.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I think you're probably playing the v0.4 which is an alpha test build meant for Patrons that got leaked here. Like the note says in the opening post, it's best to download the v0.3.6 which is also available for download here. The story content is the same, the v0.4 just changed standing images style and added NPCs.

The gamplay elements are indeed in the alpha stage and at the moment I'm putting more focus on the story because there is a LOT I want to put in the game. I know it's a bit unusual, but I'm doing that for my own sake to learn various things about making H games.

Thanks for the feedback though, greatly appreciated.

Okay, that makes more sense. I didn't remember it being that buggy before. Lemme explain...

Back in May this year, I was in a near fatal motorcycle accident (100% the other vehicle's fault too) that wrecked my bike, and put my in the hospital for a month with both of my wrists so mangled that they needed emergency surgery and had to be plated to my forearms to recover; in addition to multiple broken ribs, a few fractured vertebra, and a fractured ankle. I was in real bad shape, but one of the things that helped keep me sane and the boredom at bay during my recovery was my laptop (on of those ASUS ROG thin n' lights). I watched a lot of streaming content (everyone was letting me piggyback on their accounts), and played a lot of VN's (both erotic and otherwise), cause it's the kinda game that's easy-ish to play when you can't really hold a mouse or controller.

So I had already played through the game before, but when I saw it pop back up, I added it to my backlog since I've returned home (still recovering and in physical therapy, but I can at least bathe/feed/clothe myself) and I now have access to my desktop again. So I've been replaying games that I really enjoyed (Then & Now), new releases of my favorites (Pale Carnations), and checking in on others that I remembered fondly (like Hero Party Must Fall). Fresh platform (desktop rather than laptop), so no saves; but not a problem since I wanted to re-experience the game anyways. So that's probably why I downloaded the v0.4 since I was a returning player. Guess I forgot about it, and it didn't click earlier that it was an unstable alpha.

Welp, now I'm downloading the earlier version, and hoping that my save doesn't get borked in the process...

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Okay, that makes more sense. I didn't remember it being that buggy before. Lemme explain...

Back in May this year, I was in a near fatal motorcycle accident (100% the other vehicle's fault too) that wrecked my bike, and put my in the hospital for a month with both of my wrists so mangled that they needed emergency surgery and had to be plated to my forearms to recover; in addition to multiple broken ribs, a few fractured vertebra, and a fractured ankle. I was in real bad shape, but one of the things that helped keep me sane and the boredom at bay during my recovery was my laptop (on of those ASUS ROG thin n' lights). I watched a lot of streaming content (everyone was letting me piggyback on their accounts), and played a lot of VN's (both erotic and otherwise), cause it's the kinda game that's easy-ish to play when you can't really hold a mouse or controller.

So I had already played through the game before, but when I saw it pop back up, I added it to my backlog since I've returned home (still recovering and in physical therapy, but I can at least bathe/feed/clothe myself) and I now have access to my desktop again. So I've been replaying games that I really enjoyed (Then & Now), new releases of my favorites (Pale Carnations), and checking in on others that I remembered fondly (like Hero Party Must Fall). Fresh platform (desktop rather than laptop), so no saves; but not a problem since I wanted to re-experience the game anyways. So that's probably why I downloaded the v0.4 since I was a returning player. Guess I forgot about it, and it didn't click earlier that it was an unstable alpha.

Welp, now I'm downloading the earlier version, and hoping that my save doesn't get borked in the process...
Oh wow, what a saga. It's good that you've recovered at least.

I hope you enjoy the new content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EvolutionKills

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018

Yeah, motorcycles are dangerous as fuck because 95% of drivers on the road are morons. Glad you're alright, bro.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EvolutionKills

bubge

Apr 29, 2021

oh shit. would you still recommend getting an MC? i've been considering it.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Immensely disappointing but completely unsurprising. Good luck with that and I hope its a small side thing because it's no fun if the forces of good arent fighting back
Oh, the hero will claim to fight aplenty the sissification before things sinks in, have no doubt of that. :sneaky:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
oh shit. would you still recommend getting an MC? i've been considering it.
Depends. For one, you have to assume everyone else out on the road doesn't see you, and will do the dumbest thing possible at all times. Riding a motorcycle defensively (i.e. being 110% alert) is mentally exhausting.

But, there is still nothing else quite like it. There is an incredible sense of freedom that goes along with riding a motorcycle. But that's my perspective. I enjoy the act of operating a motorcycle; manual shifting, leaning into turns, being exposed to the elements. I took rider safety courses and I always wore my protective gear, which almost certainly saved my life. I took pride in being a good rider, but even being good can't 100% save you from other's stupidity.

If you're looking to ride as a status symbol, or to be part of a club, or otherwise as a form of a performative social dance (e.g. Boomer weekend warriors who finance Harleys just to take them bar-hopping on weekends)? Don't. Just don't be that kind of rider. They're a danger to themselves and everyone else. But if you're genuinely fascinated by riding and want to enjoy the experience itself? There are few other things quite like it. Be aware that it is dangerous, and take proper steps to mitigate it (e.g. wear your gear, get training, don't ride like a jackass). I'd encourage you to try if you are at all interested in riding for the sake of riding itself. Remember to not ride beyond your ability (i.e. your first bike shouldn't be a 600cc race replica).

Reactions: bubge

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
What does the (+1 Cecille), (-99 Lavinia) etc does exactly? I chose (-99 Lavinia) and finished the game but didn't see an consequences (playing 3.6 BTW).
Does these choices matter currently in the game?

Also will saves be compatible with future versions?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What does the (+1 Cecille), (-99 Lavinia) etc does exactly? I chose (-99 Lavinia) and finished the game but didn't see an consequences (playing 3.6 BTW).

It will be used to determine endings when the game is complete.

Reactions: timmy95

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
it affects your ending.
each girl has a route. and there is also a harem route.
exact details are currently unknown

Only if you get to a stopping point. which is generally when you finish current content

Reactions: timmy95

fanzloh

Jul 3, 2020
Damn this game is a blast, easily one of if not the best corruption/NTR focused I've played and dev focusing on the story first (unlike some other devs ehm Innoxia ehm) is like a topping on a cake. Cant wait for the next update, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Nanna_4869

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
Depends. For one, you have to assume everyone else out on the road doesn't see you, and will do the dumbest thing possible at all times. Riding a motorcycle defensively (i.e. being 110% alert) is mentally exhausting.

But, there is still nothing else quite like it. There is an incredible sense of freedom that goes along with riding a motorcycle. But that's my perspective. I enjoy the act of operating a motorcycle; manual shifting, leaning into turns, being exposed to the elements. I took rider safety courses and I always wore my protective gear, which almost certainly saved my life. I took pride in being a good rider, but even being good can't 100% save you from other's stupidity.

If you're looking to ride as a status symbol, or to be part of a club, or otherwise as a form of a performative social dance (e.g. Boomer weekend warriors who finance Harleys just to take them bar-hopping on weekends)? Don't. Just don't be that kind of rider. They're a danger to themselves and everyone else. But if you're genuinely fascinated by riding and want to enjoy the experience itself? There are few other things quite like it. Be aware that it is dangerous, and take proper steps to mitigate it (e.g. wear your gear, get training, don't ride like a jackass). I'd encourage you to try if you are at all interested in riding for the sake of riding itself. Remember to not ride beyond your ability (i.e. your first bike shouldn't be a 600cc race replica).
thanks for the help. no i just think they seem cool as all hell, and i've always enjoyed biking at high speeds even on a regular bike. im planning on getting one sometime next summer, is a kawasaki a good bike to start with? they seem awesome

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes