Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
There are good ideas because everyone has their own way of thinking for example I don't know if Nitrolith will add sub events such as adventure breaks such as a place to relax in hot springs and add costumes or in the dungeons that the hero falls into a trap and the mc takes the opportunity to corrupt cecile more or it will be with minigames or events which depends on the developer.

dara122

Jan 3, 2021
Guys, I just finished 0.36 and now downloaded 0.4... what's the difference? Does the story continue or what can I do in this alpha version?

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
Guys, I just finished 0.36 and now downloaded 0.4... what's the difference? Does the story continue or what can I do in this alpha version?
the .4 alpha adds npcs, updates some standing images, changes the way the training minigame works, and adds some items for training. But the story does not continue. If you can wait, you are better off waiting for the next release which should be relatively soon which will progress the story a little.

Netori

Apr 30, 2017
I loved the old art slightly more than the new art, cause i just can't get over the grinning face of the demon god :ROFLMAO:

AmIaRobot

Nov 15, 2020
Just finished the game, and it's a ... big mix of weird fetishes ... in a well-done way.
I think the main strength of this game really comes from the writing, and the second is from the unique art style.

The game/writing is written in a way that 'betrayal' is the driving force of the game.
On top of that, the way each character with their own philosophy/way-of-life collide with each other is very interesting.
The author really put himself/herself in each character's shoes, and went very far into their thought process.
The thought process of the girls... are sometimes very questionable, but hey, plot devices must exist after all.
It would have been even more interesting if the MC got betrayed by the girls at some point, but guess that's not available yet.

The mini-games are actually very lacking, and I'm not sure if they really add anything to the game at this point.
But, I believe the dev did specifically mention that a lot of them are proof of concept, so I would love to see how it changes in the future.

P.S. Vi is best girl

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
The old art was embarrassingly bad.
Ask 10 of your weeb friends who never seen/heard of the game and I'm pretty sure majority will say new is better.

View attachment 2179540

View attachment 2179542

People can always mod it if they want the old standing images, but not worth it in my opinion.

I think some will adjust quickly some will take longer, but it's just a bias issue I think.
>"Ask 10 of your weeb friends who never seen/heard of the game and I'm pretty sure majority will say new is better"
>weeb
Well yes if I ask weebs to choose between a unique but slightly rough artstyle or your mostly generic anime artstyle you know which answer you're going to get.

Personally I love the game, I don't mind the new arstyle but I think the old one told more of a story about the personalities of characters, mostly Cecille, the one who was changed the most. I feel like you could have had a generic anime girl in the harem without changing Cecille's more bitchy look. Also the main reason people talk about this is because people get connected with the characters, connect their emotions about them with their faces like all humans do and then when you drastically change a characters face, it's almost as if that's not the same person anymore.

Again, I don't mind the new artstyle, I just hope the game won't go too far into the generic anime look, I'm not sure was this done at any point but given it's important since it will define how everything in the game will look from this point on I think it wouldn't be too bad to have a poll with paying community memebers or all community members asking for their opinion on the new vs old arstyle change with all changed characters displayed one next to another.

Keep up the good work, cheers.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
The downplay is real. From one artist to another you are already great.
Thank you, but if I think of myself as good I won't improve as fast as I want.

Just finished the game, and it's a ... big mix of weird fetishes ... in a well-done way.
I think the main strength of this game really comes from the writing, and the second is from the unique art style.

The game/writing is written in a way that 'betrayal' is the driving force of the game.
On top of that, the way each character with their own philosophy/way-of-life collide with each other is very interesting.
The author really put himself/herself in each character's shoes, and went very far into their thought process.
The thought process of the girls... are sometimes very questionable, but hey, plot devices must exist after all.
It would have been even more interesting if the MC got betrayed by the girls at some point, but guess that's not available yet.

The mini-games are actually very lacking, and I'm not sure if they really add anything to the game at this point.
But, I believe the dev did specifically mention that a lot of them are proof of concept, so I would love to see how it changes in the future.

P.S. Vi is best girl
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.
Usually games with deep focus on fetishes avoided having to deal with character development too much, so I thought why not have both.

I want to introduce even more fetishes/tropes in the future.

>"Ask 10 of your weeb friends who never seen/heard of the game and I'm pretty sure majority will say new is better"
>weeb
Well yes if I ask weebs to choose between a unique but slightly rough artstyle or your mostly generic anime artstyle you know which answer you're going to get.

Personally I love the game, I don't mind the new arstyle but I think the old one told more of a story about the personalities of characters, mostly Cecille, the one who was changed the most. I feel like you could have had a generic anime girl in the harem without changing Cecille's more bitchy look. Also the main reason people talk about this is because people get connected with the characters, connect their emotions about them with their faces like all humans do and then when you drastically change a characters face, it's almost as if that's not the same person anymore.

Again, I don't mind the new artstyle, I just hope the game won't go too far into the generic anime look, I'm not sure was this done at any point but given it's important since it will define how everything in the game will look from this point on I think it wouldn't be too bad to have a poll with paying community memebers or all community members asking for their opinion on the new vs old arstyle change with all changed characters displayed one next to another.

Keep up the good work, cheers.
I see your point but like I said before the old standing images ended up that way because I was bad. What I wanted to do is closer to the current standing images. I can't draw like the "old style" that easily anymore.
For example when it came time to draw Elena, I drew it and it came out different and like how I draw currently.

Cecille's bitchy look is just her eyebrows, like I explained before. Her expression files weren't translated 1:1 between old and new because I had to release the alpha earlier than expected. In the new version her expressions will be closer to the old.
But anything can be tweaked in the future.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021

Usually games with deep focus on fetishes avoided having to deal with character development too much, so I thought why not have both.

I see your point but like I said before the old standing images ended up that way because I was bad. What I wanted to do is closer to the current standing images. I can't draw like the "old style" that easily anymore.
For example when it came time to draw Elena, I drew it and it came out different and like how I draw currently.

Cecille's bitchy look is just her eyebrows, like I explained before. Her expression files weren't translated 1:1 between old and new because I had to release the alpha earlier than expected. In the new version her expressions will be closer to the old.

Just keep on doing you man, i really like what you've done so far. If you just keep that up consistently, the game will turn out absolutely amazing. And if you then improve along the way, hey, i fail to see how that could make the game anything but better, as long as you keep your style. Also plz do more Elena scenes, that whole segment was amazing, holy shit. And she's a top-tier MILF.

phuck

Mar 12, 2018

as long as the main character don't share his toys, im cool, good game

Hentaifaker

Jun 7, 2018
That's not really a style that's just being bad at art. I wouldn't be able to draw like that again even if I tried.

As for expressions, I'll keep working on them until they're as expressive as they can be. Expressions are something I put a lot of effort into.

That art was bad, I released v0.1 knowing I had to change it later.
I'm pretty sure it's just bias, because the NPCs were drawn in the new style, and I saw no complaints whatsoever. Change makes people uncomfortable, but it's an inevitable aspect of development.

As for the ears, I doubt I'll change them much.
I appreciate this view so much. Keep your vision and execute on it, and this game will surely be great when completed(what is out right now is great, but I think I see what you want to achieve).

Reactions: swaglord

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
Ask 10 of your weeb friends who never seen/heard of the game and I'm pretty sure majority will say new is better.

View attachment 2179540

View attachment 2179542

People can always mod it if they want the old standing images, but not worth it in my opinion.

I think some will adjust quickly some will take longer, but it's just a bias issue I think.
Can't say I don't miss Cecille's sagging tits

pr83

May 5, 2017

Well I agree with it (at least for Cecile and Erin) and will respect your decision regardless but is there a possibility to keep Sera's old facial design? I think I've made my point when you first revealed them but I don't know if you remember it but basically my point was she looks more gruff and weathered in the og design which is very fitting for a headstrong tsundere warrior girl archetype compared to the new one where she looks like she works in a brothel as a side gig.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Well I agree with it (at least for Cecile and Erin) and will respect your decision regardless but is there a possibility to keep Sera's old facial design? I think I've made my point when you first revealed them but I don't know if you remember it but basically my point was she looks more gruff and weathered in the og design which is very fitting for a headstrong tsundere warrior girl archetype compared to the new one where she looks like she works in a brothel as a side gig.
What's the difference? what visual change caused her to become a prostitute?
With Sera I actually traced over her old standing image. The main change is her skin tone and lipstick. I was experimenting with purple because in some CGs it worked. I'll probably go back to dark brown like it used to be at first.

I'll probably go with this for now:

k 5.png

pr83

May 5, 2017
What's the difference? what visual change caused her to become a prostitute?
With Sera I actually traced over her old standing image. The main change is her skin tone and lipstick. I was experimenting with purple because in some CGs it worked. I'll probably go back to dark brown like it used to be at first.

I'll probably go with this for now:

View attachment 2197435
OH OHHHHHHHHHHHH oh nvm then. THIS LOOKS PERFECT!! I have no complaints anymore if this is what you're going with

Well when I was raising an objection I clearly didn't have this in mind. I was thinking of the first redesign you posted last month, the one with the original design but with more vibrant hair and lipstick and increased cheek flush, I guess the lipstick just didn't fit her in my view. This looks perfect tho, I would highly appreciate it if you keep her like this and keep her face without makeups or lipsticks. Maybe the lipstick can be introduced as a character change thing (for her standing image) later when she becomes more corrupted that the MC can control through dialogue options as a toggle. I don't know man, just brainstorming to make your changes align with my idea of her :sneaky:, I'm just really happy with this direction for her redesign.

Edit: I'm conflicted on the costume tho, on one hand I like the new one but I also like the old cleavage showing cape wearing one too...

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
OH OHHHHHHHHHHHH oh nvm then. THIS LOOKS PERFECT!! I have no complaints anymore if this is what you're going with

Well when I was raising an objection I clearly didn't have this in mind. I was thinking of the first redesign you posted last month, the one with the original design but with more vibrant hair and lipstick and increased cheek flush, I guess the lipstick just didn't fit her in my view. This looks perfect tho, I would highly appreciate it if you keep her like this and keep her face without makeups or lipsticks. Maybe the lipstick can be introduced as a character change thing (for her standing image) later when she becomes more corrupted that the MC can control through dialogue options as a toggle. I don't know man, just brainstorming to make your changes align with my idea of her :sneaky:, I'm just really happy with this direction for her redesign.

Edit: I'm conflicted on the costume tho, on one hand I like the new one but I also like the old cleavage showing cape wearing one too...
I don't think there is any need to make it a toggle. I'll just keep it like the image I posted.

That costume won't replace the default one, it's just a potential costume I might use for her upcoming content.

Reactions: pr83

pr83

May 5, 2017
I don't think there is any need to make it a toggle. I'll just keep it like the image I posted.

That costume won't replace the default one, it's just a potential costume I might use for her upcoming content.
Cool man. Appreciate you for patiently replying to my inane ramblings and complains that I disguise as feedback hehe
Oh I guess the flowing hair is also part of the alt look and the ponytail is still there then

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Cool man. Appreciate you for patiently replying to my inane ramblings and complains that I disguise as feedback hehe
Oh I guess the flowing hair is also part of the alt look and the ponytail is still there then
That's fine, doesn't bother me really.

Yeah, the ponytail is still there of course.

Reactions: pr83

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Is there going to be a release at the end of this month? I vaguely recall this upcoming update is going to be a big one
No, not big. It's going to be a smaller than usual story update. Like I communicated on discord and patreon this update is going to tie some loose ends and setup the stage for phase 2 of the story.
The main highlight will be an H scene with Cecille, similar in style to Elena's last H scene.

It won't come out at the end of the month because I had to draw some extra CGs (One is a timelapse with many variations) and some scenes were extended in length. But it should be soonish.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes