Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Thx! I'll keep at it then. Went through a few days and didn't get anything even though the Priestess's curse seal was ready to get past it's second level.

Didn't grind the affection, I just used an online save editor to change the values.
You should get a different scene most days. Either an unique talk at/after the nights training or the next morning. The second curse seal doesn't really do anything. Her cursebreak scene is coupled to storyprogress, not maxing out the meter. There's one part where you don't get anything new for a few days, but if it persists you might have broken your save with the editing.

Thank goodness. In another note: if you decide to break Cecille's curse to early, you won't be able to train her anymore? I'm training Sera right now and there's no option of dping Cecille anymore.
There's nothing to be missed. You go back and forth for different characters training them. Even if you reach the cursebreak meter early, the game still allows you to watch all talk scenes before progressing. And watching all of them is recommended.

Meane1234

Oct 26, 2019
Sorry if this was asked before but is the two last animations (titjob and i forget the other) broken or is it just me

SatanLovesYou

Jan 23, 2020
Just posting here so I remember to do a review on this absolute gem of a VN towards the end of this year. Must say this is up there for some of the best 2D VN's ever made. Best corruption game I've played too. I think this and superhuman are tied for me as best characters/character growth/writing that I've read this year.

Reactions: FFTW and SamsonX

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How buggy is update 0.4 right now? I remember playing a few days ago and the game crashed when trying to train both Cecille or Sera.

dara122

Jan 3, 2021
Guys I have a question, I just reached 2,000,000 with Cecille (from her curse part 2) but nothing happens at night... Mars just says that they have nothing to talk about and the scene repeats itself night after night ... Does it mean that I already reached the end of Version 0.36 or should I do something else?... Depending on the answer, another question arises.. is this game complete in its story? I know it's not complete in terms of gameplay, but in history it is or is it still missing?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Guys I have a question, I just reached 2,000,000 with Cecille (from her curse part 2) but nothing happens at night... Mars just says that they have nothing to talk about and the scene repeats itself night after night ... Does it mean that I already reached the end of Version 0.36 or should I do something else?... Depending on the answer, another question arises.. is this game complete in its story? I know it's not complete in terms of gameplay, but in history it is or is it still missing?
I'm at that same point. You can continue for a while and Sera will join you at night, making it able to change between a girl and the other during training. You will unlock titjob with Cecille later and anal sex with Sera and that's where version 0.36 ends. Do not worry about that being the end of the story or the game, I've played 0.4 and there are a lot more girls and events to do, even if they're all buggy. Besides, this isn't even a beta but an alpha, it still has a ways to go.

Netori

Apr 30, 2017
woah you are missing quite alot, maybe go to the Demon Queen portal or talk to people in the evening

dara122

Jan 3, 2021
woah you are missing quite alot, maybe go to the Demon Queen portal or talk to people in the evening
Yes, I just had to go to the demon queen's portal and I was able to continue advancing... On the other hand, I know this is a game, but it amazes me how the author can perfectly capture the game of seduction... Without counting the forced sex scenes (by the curse) in real life, women are really attracted to guys like Mars (self-centered, funny, dark and daring), and they hate insecure, weak and manipulable guys like Erin... So even if it's just a game, for sexual issues, this applies in real life...

Heck, even Erin's "She's not like that" "How can she like that idiot" way of thinking is just the thing a "good guy" would say to justify that another "worse" man is fucking the girl he likes... take note friends.

jtlalor

May 10, 2017
is there a post Elena part for the 4.0 version up now? Would love to do the cecille training minigame with penetration

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes