bebroeater

May 7, 2022
great game, i really liked the plot and the characters
i dunno how grindy it is really but it didn't take me that long to break the first curse, but admittedly i cheated my way through the second and the third one
the art style is nice, it grew on me faster that i thought it would

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I can't explain how genius the dev is making the game just with animations programming art etc.. it's incredible it's really impressive keep going man

Shuul

Apr 10, 2020
How many post-training events are there? I've already filled out the curse gauge but I'm at like my 13th bed talk and it's just going on and on. Feels like the curse gauge is a bit small for something with so many scenes.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
How many post-training events are there? I've already filled out the curse gauge but I'm at like my 13th bed talk and it's just going on and on. Feels like the curse gauge is a bit small for something with so many scenes.
The curse gauge isn't really balanced yet. The curse progression depends more on story progress anyway. If you don't want a slow development, the game probably isn't for you.

pr83

May 5, 2017
A important thing to keep in mind is "Don't play an in dev game and then complain about why certain things are broken or not working as intended" ;)

pr83

May 5, 2017
Honestly speaking, I'd rather people complain so the dev can be notified of bugs.
Well there's a difference between bug reporting and pointing out semi implemented mechanics that the dev is aware of and or actively working on. That specific question has been asked and answered for by the dev so many times here before that it's crazy. All one needs to do is use the search bar or go back a few pages in this thread to get their answers.

Reactions: Alandir

RPKSunvei

Jul 15, 2019
Can someone help me? im stuck in this part
1667678269507.png ]
after this part goes to this scene
1667678334010.png
and then the game broke(the ignore option doesnt work)
1667678380525.png

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Well.. i dont know if this is the text file but right here...
Odd bug. I don't get this error for some reason. I see 2 options.

You can try putting this line on the console:

define c = Character("Diana", color="#575a8d")

Or just download the v0.4 version and using the "Paths" on the menu to skip to v0.3.6 content. It will start you right on this scene.

RPKSunvei

Jul 15, 2019
Odd bug. I don't get this error for some reason. I see 2 options.

You can try putting this line on the console:

define c = Character("Diana", color="#575a8d")

Or just download the v0.4 version and using the "Paths" on the menu to skip to v0.3.6 content. It will start you right on this scene.
ok i will try this, thanks for the help.

edit: the line worked !

Last edited:
Reactions: nitrolith

Psycaster

Aug 19, 2018
I'm having an issue where I've fully satisfied the curse for the second time for Cecille, but every night after training it goes to the generic "we didn't have anything to talk about" ending for the night. How do you advance past this part?

Reactions: solm
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes