Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
so wait netori turned to sharing and ntr ? why is the bitch hero having fun with the girls ?
Tf are you talking about? Cecille is literally corrupting him into being a cum slave, Lavinia is training him so Mars can have his way with him. Quit projecting that toxic insecurity, Erin gets no fun out of that and they're literally training him FOR Mars. Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, and these eggs need to be stepped on.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Tf are you talking about? Cecille is literally corrupting him into being a cum slave, Lavinia is training him so Mars can have his way with him. Quit projecting that toxic insecurity, Erin gets no fun out of that and they're literally training him FOR Mars. Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs, and these eggs need to be stepped on.
so what hes going to not enjoy that footjob ? it could have been made to which you can just turn him into a chick or have him discarded from the party. Im not a fan of sharing my girls no matter what the reasoning behind it is. and its still considered sharing. Also Lavinia did it without MCs blessing making her NTR rather then sharing so my description seems to be accurate.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Mars doesn't really care about monogamy, he's singularly focused on his mission which includes weakening and psychologically destroying the Hero. Both Lavinia and Cecille are doing it for his sake, not for the Hero. Pretty sure for it to be NTR Mars would have to give a shit which he obviously doesn't.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Mars doesn't really care about monogamy, he's singularly focused on his mission which includes weakening and psychologically destroying the Hero. Both Lavinia and Cecille are doing it for his sake, not for the Hero. Pretty sure for it to be NTR Mars would have to give a shit which he obviously doesn't.
I dont think you are correct though if you look at the ending with Erin's mom he seems to genuinely care but he suppresses it because of the shit he has gone through with his mentor. Also when he is breaking heros mom he says that you belong to me and are now mine (not exact words but something similar ) implying he doesnt share. and he has used similar speech with other girls as well. also if he wasnt into monogamy the dev should have included swinging/sharing if MC is polymerase which i doubt he is. also the dev was the one who posted this game and in the tag he has the following Harem male dom and romance

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
so your wife giving a dude a footjob and making fun of him is fine just because he is being belittled.
No, my wife giving a sissy sub a footjob while she cements what a brainless slut the sissy is as she preps the sissy to be my future cum slave would be just fine. Scratch that, it'd be more than fine.
The fact that you view Erin as "another dude" makes me much more concerned for your masculinity than you should be about my sanity.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I dont think you are correct though if you look at the ending with Erin's mom he seems to genuinely care but he suppresses it because of the shit he has gone through with his mentor. Also when he is breaking heros mom he says that you belong to me and are now mine (not exact words but something similar ) implying he doesnt share. and he has used similar speech with other girls as well.
I don't disagree that he cares about the girls but I don't think he cares about them doing sexual things with other people as long as it's in the best interest of his goals.
The whole "you belong to me" thing is him breaking and asserting control over the girls so he can use them as needed (which includes instructing Cecille to undermine the hero).
he wasnt into monogamy the dev should have included swinging/sharing if MC is polymerase which i doubt he is. also the dev was the one who posted this game and in the tag he has the following Harem male dom and romance
I feel like at some point the narrative will work up to Mars possibly working through his issues and pursuing the girls romantically instead of trying to manipulate and control them but at least at this point in the story Mars is unwavering with his actions to be a demonic servant (even if he has some internal doubts).

Anyways, as others have said Erin is the only other male character in the game and eventually you will be able to deal with him one way or another so....let it go, or delete the game and click the "Ignore thread" button at the top of the page.

28_booba

Jan 2, 2021
Not going to dive in the "is it NTR or not" bottomless pit, but I can say for myself that Mars is a very difficult character to self-insert as, at the very least with the version 0.3.6 I played.

At first I was wondering why he wouldn't just accept the demon mother aid in corrupting the girls, but from his perspective, she's a powerful crazy entity that he should stay as far away as possible, so he tries his best to ignore her and only interacts whenever he's forced to.

As for Lavinia, during the scene when the Demon King asks for advice on what to do with her, there's the option to tell him to lock her up in a cell and rape her, showing that Mars relationship with her is actually on a thin thread, so if it wasn't for the player choosing to follow her route, he'd probably have chosen this path to make his job easier and with one less wildcard.

Thinking back on it, Elena is the first character that actually breaks through Mars shell and gets some genuine emotion out of him, as he's pretty much been trained by his stepmother to disregard emotion and simply use people as tools to achieve his goals, so I'd only expect any actual romance content to appear in future updates, as he's only been using the girls to advance on the path of weakening the hero so far, which involves getting him to ejaculate and waste his divine power needlessly.

It'll be pretty fun to see if we get any scenes in future updates where Mars is jealous of his girls playing around with the hero, but so far that's not happened, so while that content might make the player jealous, it doesn't affect the main character as of yet.

moahahaha123aa

Apr 17, 2021
Anyone know how to fix this ? plsssss

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1467, in script call

pr83

May 5, 2017
Ah man take it to the dms please. 413233 (gallery ID) is basically where the little shit's future is heading and I'm all for that.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this ? plsssss

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1467, in script call
to fix this you will need to change the position of the girl to priestess first and first or second position when you are about to end the training session

XSilentX

Apr 16, 2019
It's a good game but it's full of bugs as of right now V0.4 the story is good and makes me want to know more but the bugs are killing it for me can't even proceed anymore cause the dialogue just disappears not mentioning other bugs through out the game. I will come back once it's finished or get to like V0.8 or something like that.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Can we have Erin wearing some kind of family relic that bestowed him power or defense against magic like a ring or necklace that his dad left him and Erin gives it to Cecil and she reluctantly gives it to Mars in exchange for being able to orgasm or something like that?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't think anyone ever other than you has defined cuckoldry based on whether or not the cheating wife is "making fun of" the guy she is cheating with

Does that mean someone may coom in your wife if she makes fun of him while doing so?
I'm not defining whether or not it's cuckoldry by how she's making fun of him, I'm defining it because Erin isn't a fucking guy. He's a little subby sissy. He's about as much a guy as Sera and Cecille, as a sissy he's nothing more than a human sex toy. I wouldn't get upset about Cecille and Lavinia hooking up, and I'd be no more bothered by them using a sissy sub like Erin than I would them using a dildo.
If it was a real man then fuck ya I'd be pissed, but a sissy like Erin isn't a real man by any sane standard.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
"If a new player, download the stable v0.3.6 version as v0.4 is an alpha build for old players."
I don't know how I managed to ignore this message before downloading the game. So being retarded aside, I have a question now that I'm downloading the v0.3.6 version.

So far I reached a full stop in the game, as every night the game tells me "there is more night events to see and I suggest you to see them all". Does this also happen in the stable version? It's been more than an hour of just reading night events with no end in sight. I also can't interact with the rest of the characters because I need to progress the story as well.

I guess the dev wanted to build character between the blond and Mars, but it is kind of tedious just not knowing how much I have to stall the progress of the game.

hay2252

Jul 21, 2017
Not going to dive in the "is it NTR or not" bottomless pit, but I can say for myself that Mars is a very difficult character to self-insert as, at the very least with the version 0.3.6 I played.

At first I was wondering why he wouldn't just accept the demon mother aid in corrupting the girls, but from his perspective, she's a powerful crazy entity that he should stay as far away as possible, so he tries his best to ignore her and only interacts whenever he's forced to.

As for Lavinia, during the scene when the Demon King asks for advice on what to do with her, there's the option to tell him to lock her up in a cell and rape her, showing that Mars relationship with her is actually on a thin thread, so if it wasn't for the player choosing to follow her route, he'd probably have chosen this path to make his job easier and with one less wildcard.

Thinking back on it, Elena is the first character that actually breaks through Mars shell and gets some genuine emotion out of him, as he's pretty much been trained by his stepmother to disregard emotion and simply use people as tools to achieve his goals, so I'd only expect any actual romance content to appear in future updates, as he's only been using the girls to advance on the path of weakening the hero so far, which involves getting him to ejaculate and waste his divine power needlessly.

It'll be pretty fun to see if we get any scenes in future updates where Mars is jealous of his girls playing around with the hero, but so far that's not happened, so while that content might make the player jealous, it doesn't affect the main character as of yet.
Also Vi, who is already Mars' companion before the main story. There aren't many interactions between them much and it will be interesting to see how they bonded in a flashback.

Jun 21, 2017
"If a new player, download the stable v0.3.6 version as v0.4 is an alpha build for old players."
I don't know how I managed to ignore this message before downloading the game. So being retarded aside, I have a question now that I'm downloading the v0.3.6 version.

So far I reached a full stop in the game, as every night the game tells me "there is more night events to see and I suggest you to see them all". Does this also happen in the stable version? It's been more than an hour of just reading night events with no end in sight. I also can't interact with the rest of the characters because I need to progress the story as well.

I guess the dev wanted to build character between the blond and Mars, but it is kind of tedious just not knowing how much I have to stall the progress of the game.
Just keep playing. There is more events. The game will go to the main menu when you reach the end of the final version.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes