Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Yup that's the update. This is mainly an update during the mid game. Where they added 5 new npc and a new cg during the middle of Cecille V loss scenes plus new illustrations. Specifically play in 0.3 for the update. The next update will focused on what happens after the corruption on hero's mom and Mc x Cecille return sex scene based on what I heard.
Saw your post only now and mid game updates let you think that one should play from scratch if this happens every so often.:whistle::coffee:

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Hmm I've only one thing to say and that is Sera was mostly perfect as she was. Now she just looks off. I very much prefer blushed cheeks, dark lipped, faded blue hair Sera so much it's unreal. The bright red lips and vibrant purple hair just ruin her weathered, stoic no bullshit persona imo and removes the cute introvert factor entirely. And ofc the points regarding shading applies.

I hope nitrolith takes it into account and goes back to the og base design, a compromise would be a toggleable option for sprites I guess.
Maybe it is to save time? Personally I prefer the redesigns, Cecilles eyes look better placed since she looks less perma-mad, and Sera just looks more clean.

DonJuanDongus

Mar 2, 2021
Can anyone help? It seems i've run in to some sort of the bug, after the train minigame game giving me a choice to curse brake or to see post training event, and at that point bug kicks in: for a few seconds it's all look good... and it's gone. Text box just disappears leaving me with nothing but a picture. Clicks, space, rolling back, 'H', no response whatsoever, all i can do is to go in the menu and load my save trying to skip the dialogue as fast as i can while i'm not stuck again. If anyone knows how to solve this nuisance so i can enjoy this unique game to fullest please tell. Thanks for your efforts in advance.
Running into this same issue, its weird because I played to previous state before .04 and never encountered a crash, any help would be super appreciated.

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
i'm getting lots of error with my save game from the last version, do i need to replay from the start again?

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
there's a bug when you talk to loli nun, game ends and it opens a game file instead.

ok this version is buggy asf.
even on training scene there are times the priestest wont cum and the game suddenly turn black.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
I think for now, there should be 2 versions that should be up in the thread. The non-buggy 0.3.6 and the 0.4 alpha so newcomers here would be able to have a pleasant experience. Also add a disclaimer that 0.4 alpha is a buggy mess and that it doesn't add much content and pretty much is a preview for the definitive version of the update.

Reactions: lnppo and yandrei

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Right, this version shouldn't have been leaked. It's meant for old players/patrons to preview upcoming content.

New players should play the 0.3.6 version until the definitive 4.0 is ready.

Links for stable version:

sudddu

Jun 10, 2019
Right, this version shouldn't have been leaked. It's meant for old players/patrons to preview upcoming content.

PC
MAC
I'm very much appreciate your help, hope that this version helps me fully experience the story and characters. Good luck with your wonderful game, it really shows how good can game be if someone just tryed to be creative, and not just take some premade 3d models and says: "It's halfway done...".

bubge

Apr 29, 2021

PC
MAC
Your game is amazing, just to let you know. You're really good at the slow burn, the Elena scenes are amazing. Do you have any estimate when the game will be finished? You seem to be making steady progress.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
glad i have save from last version. the current one is a mess.
the HATE SEX WITH HERO'S MOTHER IS HOT ASF. WE NEED MORE OF THIS.
Well i'm happy for you, not for myself because that kind of hate sex is what put me off. I will skip a good number of update i think and come back much later. (Because even if there are some content i don't like this game is still extremely good)

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016

PC
MAC
You can't save us from ourselves. Just leave us to the cursed destiny we have chosen.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes