lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Right, so this is pretty unique. Love how the hero is gonna slowly become a masochist but holy hell is it buggy ATM. I'm getting stuck after the training sections every time.
Yeah, everyone ought to play the previous version because this is an unstable release not intended for newcomers.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Game seems to take me back to the main menu after dicking elena, no matter what I do. My own save and even when I choose the ''path'' option. Guess I'll just wait for the non alpha release, unless there is another way to proceed.

End_Horizon

Jan 13, 2022
Oof I hate to be a downer but I dont really like the current version of the reworks of the character sprites for Cecille and Sera. Lavinia was the only one I had no problems with and thought was an upgrade and I think old vi was perfect but I kinda do like new vi too. I cant really quite explain what I dont like about it or how to make it constructive but to me Cecille's nose being a dot makes it look weird looking at it straight center facing you... makes me think of looking infront of a rat like mickey mouse or a dog(that sounded harsher than I thought it would cuz obviously the dot isnt that big), maybe you can do the same style for her nose like the older sprite? with the shading be for the whole underside of the nose in a stretched out upside down triangle or even a triangle where the pointed side is to the right like |> ? Actually now that I think of it again and seeing it shrunken down and side by side with the old pic it does kinda look okay. maybe it would be better if the placement was a pixel or two lower and closer to her mouth... or maybe the most likely reason is im just tripping and suffering from experiencing something im familiar with being changed... Sera's shading seems off and lacking. I think you're missing the shadows on her face like for her bangs like cecille has and the overall use of the color white for defining her face and adding shadows for her cheeks like in the older one? I also think I just prefer her lips not being red but you know that is definitely subjective. Vi she looks like erin which I'm not saying is bad just an observation. I think I also like the new version of her but I think the left side of her face has the cheek too jutted out? But honestly I think it would be fine if new vi stayed as is. Good job on the clothes though undeniably better designs now. Like how sera's cape is actually pinned on properly by the two button heads and how the gold trimmings of erin's armour now reflect light with a glossy sheen.

As an aside alt gallery vi and the characters still have the old sex event cgs in the gallery are there any plans to change them? Also I know the rework isnt done yet and this release was especially rushed due to the dev's irl situation so the characters might not look the same in the official release so I hope this scene in the pic gets redone too (mar's right hand and the overall faces from sideview for cecille and erin)
View attachment 2134946 View attachment 2134943
Nitro is working on it.

(I think) He wanted Cecille to be more innocent, so the art had to reflet that. It fixes some of the inconsisitencies in the story. Before she was portrayed as manipulative, which doesn't work with her naivety. Nitro seems to focus a lot on dichotomy, maybe he pushed it a little too far with Cecille and so he backpeddled.

The Sera thing is mostly some of the layers in photoshop failing to export correctly. By word of Nitro, the styles are now permanent, but there will be adjustments to improve the quality.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Game is currently unplayable because it freezes on day one, and the only way is to start over only to get caught at the same spot.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Game is currently unplayable because it freezes on day one, and the only way is to start over only to get caught at the same spot.
New broken alpha that shouldn't have been leaked.
You, and any other new player that can't get through the beginning, can get the old public version from either Nitro's Patreon or and that should run perfectly fine.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes