Ginsao

Aug 12, 2019
The new update has a function called "Paths", click on it and select 0.3.6. This version has bugs since Nitrolith has some personal problems.

Send some love to Nitrolith for putting this update early during this tough times
i did and when i finish hero mom i got finish game for now

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
i did and when i finish hero mom i got finish game for now
Yup that's the update. This is mainly an update during the mid game. Where they added 5 new npc and a new cg during the middle of Cecille V loss scenes plus new illustrations. Specifically play in 0.3 for the update. The next update will focused on what happens after the corruption on hero's mom and Mc x Cecille return sex scene based on what I heard.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Oof I hate to be a downer but I dont really like the current version of the reworks of the character sprites for Cecille and Sera. Lavinia was the only one I had no problems with and thought was an upgrade and I think old vi was perfect but I kinda do like new vi too. I cant really quite explain what I dont like about it or how to make it constructive but to me Cecille's nose being a dot makes it look weird looking at it straight center facing you... makes me think of looking infront of a rat like mickey mouse or a dog(that sounded harsher than I thought it would cuz obviously the dot isnt that big), maybe you can do the same style for her nose like the older sprite? with the shading be for the whole underside of the nose in a stretched out upside down triangle or even a triangle where the pointed side is to the right like |> ? or the shading for a light shadow and a dot? Actually now that I think of it again and seeing it shrunken down and side by side with the old pic it does kinda look okay. maybe it would be better if the placement was a pixel or two lower and closer to her mouth... or maybe the most likely reason is im just tripping and suffering from experiencing something im familiar with being changed... Sera's shading seems off and lacking. I think you're missing the shadows on her face like for her bangs like cecille has and the overall use of the color white for defining her face and adding shadows for her cheeks like in the older one? I also think I just prefer her lips not being red but you know that is definitely subjective as the sex cgs also have red lips. Vi she looks like erin which I'm not saying is bad just an observation. I think I also like the new version of her but I think the left side of her face has the cheek too jutted out? But honestly I think it would be fine if new vi stayed as is. Good job on the clothes though undeniably better designs now. Like how sera's cape is actually pinned on properly by the two button heads and how the gold trimmings of erin's armour now reflect light with a glossy sheen.

As an aside alt gallery vi and the characters still have the old sex event cgs in the gallery are there any plans to change them? Also I know the rework isnt done yet and this release was especially rushed so the characters might not look the same in the official release so I hope this scene in the pic gets redone too (mar's right hand and the overall faces from sideview for cecille and erin)
View attachment 2134946 View attachment 2134943
Hmm I've only one thing to say and that is Sera was mostly perfect as she was. Now she just looks off. I very much prefer blushed cheeks, dark lipped, faded blue hair Sera so much it's unreal. The bright red lips and vibrant purple hair just ruin her weathered, stoic no bullshit persona imo and removes the cute introvert factor entirely. And ofc the points regarding shading applies.

I hope nitrolith takes it into account and goes back to the og base design, a compromise would be a toggleable option for sprites I guess.

Last edited:

28_booba

Jan 2, 2021
(I think) He wanted Cecille to be more innocent, so the art had to reflet that. It fixes some of the inconsisitencies in the story. Before she was portrayed as manipulative, which doesn't work with her naivety. Nitro seems to focus a lot on dichotomy, maybe he pushed it a little too far with Cecille and so he backpeddled.
I'd rather have Cecille continue being manipulative and a control freak when the hero isn't around and just have the naive persona in front of him, so the added facial expressions would be fine with me, but changing her personality entirely would affect the character and overall story too much imo.

It would work even better this way when her true self starts leaking through the cracks in front of the hero as she gets tired of keeping up appearances, knowing Mars already has control over most of the party, so controlling the hero isn't a big priority for her anymore.

The main reason why her corruption felt so great for me was that she believed she could handle Mars as easily as she did with the hero and Sera, which can be said to be just naivety, but I definitely don't want a completely pure and naive Cecille that gets in Mars room in the dead of the night believing he'll behave just because.

Dec 5, 2019
So, I just finished the current version. My question is, during night 'Training', is there no way for you to have intercourse with Cecille?

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Is it me or did Mars shed a tear himself in the last mirror scene?

Its hard how this is hitting so close to reality since its pretty common that ppl which got abused as children often end up as abusers themselfs as adults.

PS: I really hope that we somehow get back to the trainer/sandbox part since i dont like kinetic novels and it would be awesome if there were more choices in the future. Till now there were just so few.

Reactions: Nanna_4869

sudddu

Jun 10, 2019
Can anyone help? It seems i've run in to some sort of the bug, after the train minigame game giving me a choice to curse brake or to see post training event, and at that point bug kicks in: for a few seconds it's all look good... and it's gone. Text box just disappears leaving me with nothing but a picture. Clicks, space, rolling back, 'H', no response whatsoever, all i can do is to go in the menu and load my save trying to skip the dialogue as fast as i can while i'm not stuck again. If anyone knows how to solve this nuisance so i can enjoy this unique game to fullest please tell. Thanks for your efforts in advance.

Reactions: DSUS

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Is it me or did Mars shed a tear himself in the last mirror scene?

Its hard how this is hitting so close to reality since its pretty common that ppl which got abused as children often end up as abusers themselfs as adults.

PS: I really hope that we somehow get back to the trainer/sandbox part since i dont like kinetic novels and it would be awesome if there were more choices in the future. Till now there were just so few.
Dev said that once the elena stuff is all wrapped up (After the reactions of the rest of the crew and reunion with cecille) You will get back into the sandbox and have the ability to pursue various paths. I think he mentioned Cecille's magic training, Lavinia starting a fan-club for mars and punishing Erin.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Dev said that once the elena stuff is all wrapped up (After the reactions of the rest of the crew and reunion with cecille) You will get back into the sandbox and have the ability to pursue various paths. I think he mentioned Cecille's magic training, Lavinia starting a fan-club for mars and punishing Erin.
Good to know and im curious how the training part will go on since they already are Mars' sluts (mostly) at this point.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes