kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm having an issue where I've fully satisfied the curse for the second time for Cecille, but every night after training it goes to the generic "we didn't have anything to talk about" ending for the night. How do you advance past this part?
You DO NOT break Cecille's curse a second time. You need to go do something else. Talk to the demon queen, talk to Cecille in the garden in the morning. Something else to advance the story.

Kirrito85

Jul 30, 2018
I am stuck, I filled the bar to the max, talked to cecille in the morning and did all the dates with the demon queen but I can't do anything anymore, did I reach the end of the content ? (Version 0.4)

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
So I finally reached the end of current content on the 0.3.6 version. This game is surprisingly good.
I'm curious now aobut how this game is going to developed from now on. Version 0.4 added four new female characters, but I did not see them interacting with the main party at all (maybe all the new females are side stuff to do and is not going to influence or change the main plot?)

Also, how often this game gets new content?

Mar 24, 2019
Good game. TBH i want to see the mc dominated by the girls maybe in some sort of revenge way, like him switching between dom/sub but that is my personal fetish and i think is not likely to happen in this game xd

Psycaster

Aug 19, 2018
You DO NOT break Cecille's curse a second time. You need to go do something else. Talk to the demon queen, talk to Cecille in the garden in the morning. Something else to advance the story.
So, I did get this working but I had to load a save file from before I started working on Cecille for the second time. Where I was at, talking to Cecille in the morning did nothing.
I think what happened previously was an accidental sequence break. Right after satisfying Sera's curse, I went to intrude on Erin/Cecille's date. This caused the new date interruption scene without anyone having mentioned it. Afterwards, I don't remember my conversation with Sera mentioning Cecille sleeping in her room. In the post-sequence-break save, I tried to get this to trigger again, but after the date scene it just skips to afternoon with no conversation.
So, to fix it, I had to load a save file right after my last Sera scene and go through the game without triggering the date scene until it was explicitly brought up. Then things proceeded as (I assume) normal.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
now that I see sometimes cecilia's neck is very thin for her body it is disproportionate I don't know if anyone feels that it doesn't fit how it looks

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
Looked through the thread and didn't find on how to enable the hero's peaking of the MC's nightly interactions with the Priestess. Could have also missed it, but I also cant seem to unlock the other H scenes like with Vi. I defiantly want to lewd the homunculus.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Looked through the thread and didn't find on how to enable the hero's peaking of the MC's nightly interactions with the Priestess. Could have also missed it, but I also cant seem to unlock the other H scenes like with Vi. I defiantly want to lewd the homunculus.
It's a linear game. Just keep playing and scenes will come up. Don't play on 4.0, it's still bugged. Play on 3.6 and don't try to grind affection, just play normally and watch all the scenes.

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Damn I was not ready for how interesting this game was gonna be... I expected a run of the mill big dick corruption of the female MC and was curious why it was rated so highly, and instead I find surprisingly human and flawed characters and interactions during the night dialogues.

Best of luck to the dev and I hope this project sees completion because I'm invested now.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yeeeeah so, how good is the work ethic over here? I wouldn't like to wait years for the full game. I get it's still an alpha though, I simply want to see if the dev is like the What a legend devs or not.

wintershell

Aug 1, 2019
Gonna be honest, the art threw me off at first but holy hell it's impressive.
Corruption really isn't my cuppa but this does it well, Mars is a real gentleman :devilish:
What I'm planning later is to have the Hero himself become feminized and romanceable if the player chooses.
Was thinking about this. A welcome addition indeed.

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
It's a linear game. Just keep playing and scenes will come up. Don't play on 4.0, it's still bugged. Play on 3.6 and don't try to grind affection, just play normally and watch all the scenes.
Thx! I'll keep at it then. Went through a few days and didn't get anything even though the Priestess's curse seal was ready to get past it's second level.

Didn't grind the affection, I just used an online save editor to change the values.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Updates are quite frequent and have relatively large amounts of content. No work ethic issues here.
Thank goodness. In another note: if you decide to break Cecille's curse to early, you won't be able to train her anymore? I'm training Sera right now and there's no option of dping Cecille anymore.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thank goodness. In another note: if you decide to break Cecille's curse to early, you won't be able to train her anymore? I'm training Sera right now and there's no option of dping Cecille anymore.
It goes back and forth, you'll get back to Cecille after a bit. If you break her curse early then I'm pretty sure all you really miss out on are her and Mars' talks.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes