Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I do. I've been reading a lot from an early age and now I read very, VERY fast.
I believe that you are fast. I do not believe you that you finished this game in 1 and a half hours from front to back. Just the minigames themselves would take up a big chunk of that time.

Damn, I'm a really slow reader so I don't know what to think now lol.
There's a good amount of content here. I don't really have a number, but you should be good for quite a few hours. But like he said: Play 3.6

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
I believe that you are fast. I do not believe you that you finished this game in 1 and a half hours from front to back. Just the minigames themselves would take up a big chunk of that time.

There's a good amount of content here. I don't really have a number, but you should be good for quite a few hours. But like he said: Play 3.6
OK, thanks for the help!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

I did skip the combat minigame since the dev put a note there saying it might be buggy and it's not totally finished, while I did play the touching "Cecille in front of the hero" game.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I did skip the combat minigame since the dev put a note there saying it might be buggy and it's not totally finished, while I did play the touching "Cecille in front of the hero" game.
1.5 hours that's pretty much impossible, makes me think it's a bug or something.
There are a bit over 20 scenes for Cecille and Sera from the first 2 updates, Erin peephole events, milking Cecille events, Lavinia dates/events, Cecille/Sera threesome events and like 20 Elena events.

If you've seen everything then the gallery should be full ('Memories' option on the main menu).

Reactions: Kansier and Alandir

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
1.5 hours that's pretty much impossible, makes me think it's a bug or something.
There are a bit over 20 scenes for Cecille and Sera from the first 2 updates, Erin peephole events, milking Cecille events, Lavinia dates/events, Cecille/Sera threesome events and like 20 Elena events.

If you've seen everything then the gallery should be full ('Memories' option on the main menu).
Do you have a word count for the game nitrolith? That would be super helpful, I've had my eye on this game for a while but wanted to wait until there was loads of content so I could gorge on it.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Do you have a word count for the game nitrolith? That would be super helpful, I've had my eye on this game for a while but wanted to wait until there was loads of content so I could gorge on it.
I honestly don't. But it is a text heavy game.
The file for the heroine with most content seems to be around 100k -ish words.

I've had players tell me it took them a few sittings/days but I don't have anything concrete.

Reactions: kingc123

kingc123

Dec 24, 2018
I honestly don't. But it is a text heavy game.
The file for the heroine with most content seems to be around 100k -ish words.

I've had players tell me it took them a few sittings/days but I don't have anything concrete.
Thanks dude, that's good enough for me. I'll have a play over Christmas!

Reactions: nitrolith

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Ooooh, I didn't notice about those missing events. Who's this Elena girl anyway? I've seen all the other events and I think an Elena was mentioned before, but I haven't seen here yet. How do I unlock her? (I'm playing version 0.36)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ooooh, I didn't notice about those missing events. Who's this Elena girl anyway? I've seen all the other events and I think an Elena was mentioned before, but I haven't seen here yet. How do I unlock her? (I'm playing version 0.36)
Elena is the hero's mother. Orange hair, freckles, thicc juicy MILF. You stopped a good bit before the end of v3.6 if you don't know her.

Reactions: Alandir

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Elena is the hero's mother. Orange hair, freckles, thicc juicy MILF. You stopped a good bit before the end of v3.6 if you don't know her.
Damn, here I thought I had already finished the game. How do I unlock her anyway? I've been playing for a while after obtaining the ability to train both Cecile and Sera at night, but she's still not there. Do I just keep going until she appears?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Damn, here I thought I had already finished the game. How do I unlock her anyway? I've been playing for a while after obtaining the ability to train both Cecile and Sera at night, but she's still not there. Do I just keep going until she appears?
You have to do something to advance the story. Talk to Cecille in the morning, talk to Demon Queen in the afternoon, keep clicking around until you find it. If you cannot advance talk to the develop here directly and he will give you a cheat to skip to the next part of the story. Just tell him what was the last scene you saw.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah, so I finally unlocked Elena. Looks like I was wrong, the game will probably take at least 3 hours or 2 and a half, at the best scenario. Which is good, the longer the better.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Finally over, a total of 3 hours in the game. I'm surprised to see so much content in such an early game stage.
nitrolith when is the next update again?

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
Where can i get more netori game ?
So far, i already play "ntr legend" , "ntraholic" and "hero party must fall" . Do you guys have any more suggestions ? Thank you.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes