• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Damn, I was excited to see this finally got an update until I realized its completely sera-focused for new content. Immediately went soft. :confused: The only character i give next to zero fucks about. So far from my strike zone she might as well not even exist. sadge.

I'll be looking forward to the next update though, whether its about Ceccile, Elena, or lavenia. I'm good with any of the remaining women. I'll likely play thru this update to progress at least.

My taste in women aside, this game really is a gem. A very well-written Netori Narrative. Even by my standards, which are exceedingly high these days.
Keep up the grade A work.
Cheers!
Give this Sera a chance, she's a bit different from the first one where it's all about establishing the master and slave dynamic. The new design for Sera might be your type since it's similar to someone like Yoruichi. If not then the goated art that Nitro has been pumping into the recent updates is something to look for. Seriously, the man's been improving noticeably each update that if you look at the first cgs and the new ones you might think a different person got in charge of the art.

arello

Jun 13, 2020
I was eh about Sera before this update, but now I like how she tries her hardest to be true to herself even with all the corruption going in.

At this point, I'm in here for the story and developments and the sex scenes are just a nice bonus lmao.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I don't quite understand what to do during the sex scenes to get the most out of them, is it only about filling out the curse? How do I unlocked the greyed out sex positions?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
It has no NTR tag mate
The problem is that this is netori which is very different, in fact practically the exact opposite, of netorare and netorare is what almost everyone thinks when they see the NTR tag. IMO it's just a shame that f95 doesn't make a difference between the two, but as long as they don't I'd say the more accurate thing would be to call this cheating and leave the NTR tag for actual netorare.

Jan 25, 2021
How the fuck do I fuck the pigtail chick?
Everytime I get to a certain point it just automatically makes her lewd towards Mars but I can't trigger any actual scenes.

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
It has no NTR tag mate
NTR is an umbrella term consisting of netorare, netori, and netorase.
Netorare (not this game unless you self insert as erin) involves cuckolding where the the cucking happens without the cucks consent or behind their back, some also consider rape of a herione to be netorare.
Netorase (not this game, yet) involves cuckolding where the cucking happens with the cucks consent. The reasons they do it range from being incapable of providing their partner sexual gratification or they get off to it.
Netori (this game) involves cuckolding where the player character is the one doing the cuckolding.

Apr 11, 2019
can't progress past this screen. Tried restart, ignore, rollback, nothing works.

Edit: figured out the problem. If you load a save from a previous version, this happens, alongside other issues.

Reactions: bragadal
4.80 star(s) 273 Votes