JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What will happen to the girls once they have been corrupted, will they become sexy demons,begin to wear black lewd clothes instead of white Conservative clothes ?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Great game and cool story. Will Vi and Iris also get some "intimate attention" of they're own with Mars, eventually?. They are both cute. So far Sera and the "priestess" are getting the demon treatment from Mars. Just looking forward to more characters getting corrupted or just having some fun with Mars.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Can someone tell me how to access shop , i am unable to find it
It's either you haven't progressed enough events or you are too blind to see a certain character on the top of your screen that lets you access the shop.

Last edited:

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fucking sweet man, i am so hyped for the devlopment of this game. the future never looked this bright

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
It was a problem with previous save, for some reason shop icon doesn't exist when I load from previous save
Ah, from my experience with the recent updates I think it's always better to go with a new fresh save that's relatively close to your progress since Nitro has been adding some stuff that isn't compatible with old saves.

4.70 star(s) 274 Votes