bubblebutt123

Jul 22, 2017
So I'm confused when in the dungeons lol. I don't get my ability and since it never pops up in the feed what I'm doing I guess I just spam the the sword button?

Also great game but for fucks sake who makes these games without an option to change the name? Or maybe I'm missing something ha!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So I'm confused when in the dungeons lol. I don't get my ability and since it never pops up in the feed what I'm doing I guess I just spam the the sword button?

Also great game but for fucks sake who makes these games without an option to change the name? Or maybe I'm missing something ha!
The dungeon right now is a WIP so it is okay to complete skip it. The idea was Mars will be issue commands to party members like not heal Erin to trigger events.

Reactions: bubblebutt123

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
Yea, i was checkin it religiously and now shes just all fucked up, wtf.

Just checked on discord and dev said her corruption happens in part one, which we are now past. It is planned to be added in the next update.
The problem is that I think the corruption in part one is bugged or something, I couldn't get it to trigger even on the final day of part one and when she comes back she's mindbroke.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Am I the only one here that likes Cecille?
Well, I love her too, but I love her as a character more than as a person. As a person she is broken, selfish, strong but frail, everything depends on what's on the line. If it's her ego, BEWARE.

But as a character, she is AMAZING. So gray, complex, interesting. Real.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The problem is that this is netori which is very different, in fact practically the exact opposite, of netorare and netorare is what almost everyone thinks when they see the NTR tag. IMO it's just a shame that f95 doesn't make a difference between the two, but as long as they don't I'd say the more accurate thing would be to call this cheating and leave the NTR tag for actual netorare.
This site now finally has a netorare tag.

It's either you haven't progressed enough events or you are too blind to see a certain character on the top of your screen that lets you access the shop.
If you play from older saves it doesn't appear. It happened ti me aswell.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Full save?
The only reason I can think someone may want a full save is if they already finished the old version and deleted everything, now they want to skip to the new updated area.

But I think even that's a weak reason. I think you can modify the type of text you can skip and you can change your old branches too in the main menu.

So if I am wrong someone correct me please but I think this is not the kind of game that needs a full save for anything really.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
There’s a problem in the Mac version (compressed and uncompressed). The first time you lead Sera out of the woods on a leash + bondage, the game says an exception has occured during the transition to the next scene.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
There’s a problem in the Mac version (compressed and uncompressed). The first time you lead Sera out of the woods on a leash + bondage, the game says an exception has occured during the transition to the next scene.
Use "Paths" from the main menu for now and choose v0.4.3. I'll be fixing this bug in the public version.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes