RoxTheVile

Sep 30, 2020
Amazing update! Loving every bit of it. Is there an ETA on Fem Erin though? I really wanna see how your take on that route is gonna be.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Gabaw

Andromeda16

Jan 15, 2021
if you guys want to play on android with playstore version of joiplay, go to settings, Ren'py settings, turn on "use legacy version". now you can click all options during training. And my advice, it's better to download the Patreon version of Joiplay, you don't need to change any settings

Last edited:

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
This game is a hidden Gem for me, it had caught my eye before, but for some reason I never bothered to actually play it. Which I now deeply regret. It is really good so far, I've spent a couple hours in, but only did one training with both Cecille and Sera. I usually hate when these games spend too much time on only Foreplay style acts. But the writing has me hooked so far.

ONE MAJOR PROBLEM. Sound - it is, I shit you fucking not. All over the fucking place. Sometimes ridiculously low (sex scene noises) sometimes absurdly loud (combat mini-game), so if you tuned the volume to more or less hear everything at a decent level, you either loose all the sound in one case or have your eardrums destroyed in the other. The music is also several magnitudes louder than the rest of the game even when turned down considerably.

But hell the game is so good, so far that its worth the torment!

Reactions: Omunkulo

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Reading Erin's delightful description makes me wonder about the curse. Mars awoke the curse in the girls, but how far do the curse's gratitude go? While Helelle's "children" wield the curse and it's great power, they do not own it. They are sentient beings, loyal to Helelle. Could someone infected by it go against Helelle? Or more importantly, would the curse attack the now named "Dominus"? It would be interesting to see how Mars would deal with Cecille becoming stronger than him, but it would also be (if not more) interesting seeing the curse refusing to attack him. To see Cecille realize that she does not have any power over him.

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Can we fuck Sera yet ( vaginal ) ?
Damm i just wanna skip playing cecile but sera story can't progress without progressing in Cecile storyline.

Sera the best girl

vogel566

Nov 23, 2018
Wow Sera was a best girl for me but this update made her story just magnificent can't wait to see her replace role of main girl in story sad that it will take author at least a year to continue her story after dev other girls routes. And hope there will good ending with her at least in some way

Last edited:
Reactions: FFTW

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
How can I talk again the blonde girl in the villege. I use all question options except one. And I want to ask her that one but she always ignores me.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
"Mars, I want you to kill me".
"One final gambit to prove my loyalty"
"I'll die and take this curse down with me"

No. God, no, please, please don't do this to me. Don't make me actually invested in the lives and drama of two hentai characters. I'm not fifteen anymore, I can't go back to shipping the villain with the secondary heroine.

4.70 star(s) 274 Votes