nazuky

Jan 23, 2018
what are the needs to unlock cecille 3 new events ? her training ended for me and i got no new events or training. what should i do ?

Necrontyrr123

Jul 6, 2018
the new curse break event crashes the game - tried replacing the scripts file but didn't fix anything D: Any solutions?

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
No new curse break is implemented, the script provided by STJay will fix the problem but I think it's just we're trying to view a scene that doesn't exist yet due to curse weakening. Read the changelog.

Reactions: scholardude

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
So is there any reason why Mar's skin color just changes from brown to white in the Sera training sessions? Cause that deffi confused me a lot. Other than that, really liking the game!

DogeDuck

Nov 4, 2018
I believe there is a glitch with the dungeon combat. On the mac version, all the damage/defense numbers change to the most recent damage/defense.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
So is there any reason why Mar's skin color just changes from brown to white in the Sera training sessions? Cause that deffi confused me a lot. Other than that, really liking the game!
It's just the contrast making Mars look lighter. Don't think there was any change to his skin color.

I believe there is a glitch with the dungeon combat. On the mac version, all the damage/defense numbers change to the most recent damage/defense.
Yeah, the dungeon stuff is still not good. It's just a placeholder for now to build the context for the story.

No new curse break is implemented, the script provided by STJay will fix the problem but I think it's just we're trying to view a scene that doesn't exist yet due to curse weakening. Read the changelog.
Yes, exactly. I wasn't smart and didn't implement safety checks to make sure that won't happen.
Sorry guys. I'll fix it soon.

Why can't I press anything when I need to touch or fight us8ng Joiplay?
The game was coded with mouse in mind, and Joiplay doesn't understand mouse click events as touch events.
You can try picking the option "Use Legacy Version" in the Joiplay settings but it might not work perfectly.

I'll try to find a proper solution soon.
Thanks

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
It's just the contrast making Mars look lighter. Don't think there was any change to his skin color.

Yeah, the dungeon stuff is still not good. It's just a placeholder for now to build the context for the story.

Yes, exactly. I wasn't smart and didn't implement safety checks to make sure that won't happen.

The game was coded with mouse in mind, and Joiplay doesn't understand mouse click events as touch events.
You can try picking the option "Use Legacy Version" in the Joiplay settings but it might not work perfectly.

Thanks
I might just be crazy then. Either way, this is a great game, and I think the most recent review of the game summarizes my feelings on it nicely. I wish you the best of luck, and remember to take rest when you need it!

Reactions: nitrolith

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019

Thanks
Tried it but didn't work.

Reactions: taniyuri

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
an actual Netori game thats pretty decent, not an ugly bastard, and an MC that's surprisingly likeable!? found a unicorn here.
now if only this unicorn was just a tad bit faster....

You can all try to see if this works for you, because I was getting the same error and it fixed it for me.

But I highly recommend making a backup save or two, because I don't know if this will break something later down the line.

Just put this script.rpy in your game folder and replace the original.
  • You might want to keep a backup of your original script.rpy before you replace it as well.
thank you this worked for me

Dragnarok

Aug 20, 2021
everyone is getting crashes after the training i just start training with cecille click on one of the icons and it immidietly crashes is there supposed to be no content afther sera or is it just the game fucking with me

Feb 27, 2018
everyone is getting crashes after the training i just start training with cecille click on one of the icons and it immidietly crashes is there supposed to be no content afther sera or is it just the game fucking with me
There should be a whole second training session with cecile, maybe try the script they posted here earlier?

I had a similarly early crash when trying to interrupt the hero's date. I just saved before, and then moved a few days ahead and then it didn't crash, you could try that too.

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Here to hoping for some Mind Control content, perhaps a hypnosis trap in the dungeon that the main character can abuse to plant some suggestions in the party's heads.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes