Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I would even go for it and say the best corruption-Netori game in F95zone.
Sadly, there really arent many corruption netori games on this website. NTR Legend is there, but the game is in japanese. Then there is Taffy Tales, but the updates are very slow.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Sadly, there really arent many corruption netori games on this website. NTR Legend is there, but the game is in japanese. Then there is Taffy Tales, but the updates are very slow.
Last I checked, Taffy Tales just teased with the NTR tag and had no such content in it, just sex with the MC, unless it changed recently?

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
This game is a hidden gem, that i hope it will get the support it deserves soon.

I think that the concept / background has a lot of untaped potential. Is a reverse-harem scenario, but you are playing the guy that does the stealing.

The MC has a good amount of layers in his personality, even if he has to act the way he does, you can understand why, and you can choose to add heavy moral conflict in some of his decisions towards the heroines. So that for me makes for a great MC with a huge room for his character development.

That alone is a win, but not only the MC is complex and really well written.
All the characters are charismatic / enigmatic enough toget you hooked.
I'm amazed with the priestess, Cecille; she is not your usual pure / naive heroine; she has a huge amount of complexity on how she views the world, why she acts in certain ways, and her core makes for one of the greatest dynamic i ever read between her and Mars.
She is flawed, credible, idealistic and self-aware of her situation.
The scenes between those 2 are pure fireworks, the corruption is on point, and it's as great as letting heavy doses of romance vibes to seeps in for the player to choose the direction of those.

Sera's path to corruption is done so well that surprised me. While i was playing the Cecille route, i was thinking all the time: the dev done an amazing job, keeping the characters loyals to themselves and develop in a way that was credible so... how is Mars even going to "break" Sera, due to her characters. And then, the dev nailed that route, again.

Lavinia is the one that had less development as 2.3 is yet, but the twist of her character due to her role is intriguing as well.

The minigames, and dungeon theme is work in progress. It needs a lot of work /time yet. But the story alone, and just reading interaction between Mars and Cecille, Sera or Lavinia is enough to get me hooked.

Amazing work and props to the dev.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Last I checked, Taffy Tales just teased with the NTR tag and had no such content in it, just sex with the MC, unless it changed recently?
Yeah, it is probably the only netori game here with more than 10+ hours of content.

Even then, this game scratched that itch that no other game did till now.

Eldestructordepacos

Jul 3, 2020
Definitely became my favorite game, keep it up. I'm sorry if it's not understood, I don't speak English and I used a translator XD. PS: for those who are blocked by the training, keep playing, in my case only the first one was blocked, and the rest did not hahaha.

Aug 13, 2018
This looks really promising. Good luck to the game dev! Really hope this receives the attention it deserves. I know there aren't much netori games on the site, but I still consider this the best one out there. Hey ho for slow corruption!

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, it is probably the only netori game here with more than 10+ hours of content.

Even then, this game scratched that itch that no other game did till now.
Huh I checked again and there is still barely any, or maybe you mean that it has willing sharing by the MC? I get these terms mixed up.

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
So yeah, I kinda decided to give this a shot. It was a Netori so I have to. I wasn't sure how much content there would be. But there is enough to make it entertaining for a few hours.

I was also unsure about the art style, but it does work and honestly seems appropriate for this game... for lack of a better way to explain. It's rough and its gritty but considering the aim of the game in the first place - it makes sense.

There is a lot of 'empty space' which I'm assuming could or will have filler added later.

Does the anger bar actually make any difference right now? I was trying to experiment a bit but other than a big number appearing sometimes I couldn't tell if it also added to the total.

Since there are post-training events that can happen even before you reach goal (for the first training sessions), maybe there should be a 'daily goal' rather than an overall visible number to reach, or no option to skip like in later episodes. You could give verbal cues to when the seal is about to break rather than working towards a number. Not sure about programming difficulty, but just a thought.

The way things are developing now I can already see a few potential 'quick-style' endings, as well as a few main ones.
Full harem (including feminized hero), queen + priestess ending, priestess + friend ending, ancestor world domination ending, and of course the secret goddess ending because she has to wonder just what is so good about our MC to make him bring peace through sex. lol

Props on a good Netori though. Not easy to write a 'relateable' character to do the stealing who traditionally is cast as just a well endowed scumbag in most media.

Reactions: sonhot

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So far good game I enjoy it can't wait for more but I have to say going off on the post's it sounds you have a lot of plans just make sure you don't become to ambitious I seen too many developers plan a lot of content only to never finish it. Good luck and I can't wait for more.

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
Does the anger bar actually make any difference right now? I was trying to experiment a bit but other than a big number appearing sometimes I couldn't tell if it also added to the total.
I'm not 100% sure this is what you refer to but if you're talking about the bar that you fill up using the Quick (Q) option, it doesn't put you at angry straight away, but instead goes through a few different stages. If you get it to Aroused, you'll get more progress towards curse break when using Hold (H) options. Only applies to Cecille though.

Reactions: Jasticus

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
nitrolith shoulder is missing, sometimes the animation stuck even when unclicked.
1.png
can we have sera lewd too please?
btw this choice has any effect on both of them? should i pick sera for harem?
1644390933496.png
this is a lewd game 9\10!

if only we can go to city and explore a little bit, so its not feels contained.
btw good luck with the game!

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wholesome moment where women face a raw truth. GG Mars. kekw

Really liking the Queen Dating mechanic addition more than I was expecting. She has become a oddly intriquing character, if simply for her world view and situational perspective being a breathe of fresh air if nothing else.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes