Dec 17, 2021
hello to the creator do you plan to make this game in updated renpy because my computer doesn't work with gl2 and I have problems with it anyway I can't play many games but yours ran me I like the game but if you update the renpy program to the latest version I will not be able to play thanks for reading a lot of text

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
hello to the creator do you plan to make this game in updated renpy because my computer doesn't work with gl2 and I have problems with it anyway I can't play many games but yours ran me I like the game but if you update the renpy program to the latest version I will not be able to play thanks for reading a lot of text
I'm not planning on updating the renpy version at the moment.

Reactions: kaminoi77y6765

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hmmm. I wonder.
The demon queen must always give birth to the next demon lord.
The priestess must always give birth to the next hero
If mars cucks one of them, then their race (human or demon) is doomed
But if mars cucks both of them, would he have broken the cycle to achieve peace? with neither demon lord nor hero appearing again?
Quite fitting that mars is a half demon half human

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
really like the idea and tags though a bit uneasy about trap part, hope it will be at least optional or better not implemented altogether. will be watching how it will develops further on. we definitely need more netori games

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Fine, if nobody cares about rising this kid right, I guess it's up to Mars to take him away from this mess and whip him into shape.
Caring, responsible stepfather route is go!
Apparently this ending only happens after the hero is "feminized". How that happens is anyone's imagination.

Jan 2, 2020
really like the idea and tags though a bit uneasy about trap part, hope it will be at least optional or better not implemented altogether. will be watching how it will develops further on. we definitely need more netori games
I will personally drown a sack of kittens if he doesn't implement the "trap route".

Reactions: donny9

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
I will personally drown a sack of kittens if he doesn't implement the "trap route".
Furry lovers won't let you get your hands on them and will sacrifice you to a trap gender confused tentacle as a punishment for even trying such blasphemy :p
Jokes aside as long as i can turn it off in options before starting a game i don't really care.

Reactions: Mushybird

Feb 27, 2018
Furry lovers won't let you get your hands on them and will sacrifice you to a trap gender confused tentacle as a punishment for even trying such blasphemy :p
Jokes aside as long as i can turn it off in options before starting a game i don't really care.
You could probably just pick another ending, I personally welcome our breaking and controlling of the hero of ages. Ultimate power move

Dec 17, 2021
I like the interactive content that they are going to add, I hope it has more scenes of the same for each character, of course if the creator can

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes