-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Thanks, that part will change anyways because most people prefer to pick actions on the side directly instead of clicking on Cecille. So I'll change it to that later.

As for the choices, the harem option is going to be trying to have equal points with all the girls.
Wait if that is going to happen, can we have like a stat button where you can see which girls have lower or higher points of affection? I'm afraid to miss the harem end on the first try lmao.

Feb 27, 2018
Wait if that is going to happen, can we have like a stat button where you can see which girls have lower or higher points of affection? I'm afraid to miss the harem end on the first try lmao.
There will be a status window from next update onward

Dec 17, 2021
For me, they don't change anything about the mini game. Honestly, I like clicking on Cecille more and having more scenes. I hope the developer doesn't change that.

Feb 27, 2018
For me, they don't change anything about the mini game. Honestly, I like clicking on Cecille more and having more scenes. I hope the developer doesn't change that.
I'd atleast like some indicators, It seems like i need to click it 5 times for the animation to trigger

Dec 17, 2021
if that would be good I hope that the developer reconsiders doing it with the click but giving us clues and that he implements more scenes like this I like

NasPad95

Feb 3, 2021
Bro holyshit, this is the first time i've ever comment on this site, but the creator of this game gotta be a really good writer man. The character are so engaging and nuanced, i feel like actually playing simulator. It's so good i started to feel real bad for Sera and the Demon Queen, their life sucks man.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I just played this and it's such a good game, I do have some questions though, sorry if they have already been answered I read about 5 pages of the thread but couldn't find anything about them

1. I feel like I'm doing something wrong on the dungeon, every time I try it I see a red monster and I can't seem to click anything, the only thing I can do is reload and skip it, is there something I'm not clicking on or is this a bug?

2. Is there any reward to having a girl cum more than once a session, it seems like every session is worth 1 affection as long as there happy so is it better to shorten the session to get more affection before the curse wears off.

3. Related to question two is there any kind of time limit for how many days we have to cure the curse?

Mirrorsound

Jul 27, 2020
I just played this and it's such a good game, I do have some questions though, sorry if they have already been answered I read about 5 pages of the thread but couldn't find anything about them

1. I feel like I'm doing something wrong on the dungeon, every time I try it I see a red monster and I can't seem to click anything, the only thing I can do is reload and skip it, is there something I'm not clicking on or is this a bug?

2. Is there any reward to having a girl cum more than once a session, it seems like every session is worth 1 affection as long as there happy so is it better to shorten the session to get more affection before the curse wears off.

3. Related to question two is there any kind of time limit for how many days we have to cure the curse?
Press the "X" button on the message bubble that shows up. But yeah, it's a little hard to spot. It'd be nice if it uses a different color.

Reactions: Cerebrum

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Press the "X" button on the message bubble that shows up. But yeah, it's a little hard to spot. It'd be nice if it uses a different color.
Thanks, I feel kind of blind for not seeing it. On a similar note what do we do when we are supposed to return, I can't figure out what to click on after the fighting is over

Timmyzito

Jul 20, 2021
saved data please, I feel I'm stuck and can't move forward, if it wouldn't be too much trouble and someone could pass me some saved data.

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021

1. The dungeon right now is just a placeholder, you can freely skip it if you want.

2. It depends if you want to see all the pillow talk which is recommended since those flesh out the characters more, then shortening the sessions is fine and I recommend that you have a save with all the sex actions available so that you can have fun with all the stuff there and not worry about progressing.

3. No time limit as far as I know though that may change in the later builds so you're free to go to a pace that you like.

Reactions: Cerebrum

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
2. It depends if you want to see all the pillow talk which is recommended since those flesh out the characters more, then shortening the sessions is fine and I recommend that you have a save with all the sex actions available so that you can have fun with all the stuff there and not worry about progressing.
This is not necessary. When you get the necessary amount of progress it will start asking you if you want to break the curse or continue seeing the pillow talk scenes first. And explicitly suggest that you should choose seeing pillow talk.

donny9

Apr 11, 2021
Got big hopes for this one, there was a bit of a step down when it comes to art from updated 1 to 2 but it was quickly rectified with update 3 so i will chalk it up to the fact that update 3 was in the oven longer then 2, so far it's a really damn good and promising game.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes