yaxiuluo

Nov 2, 2021
You're probably still using the old version, the hotfix-1 version doesn't have this issue.
Also, there isn't a 2nd curse break in this update, it will be available in v0.3.
Is it possible to unlock the 2nd curse break scene with incorrect save data when V0.3 is updated?

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
So updated mine to 2.6 but now I keep getting renpy errors like nonstop when transitioning positions in training scenes at night.
Do I need to be starting a new game instead of loading my 2.3 savefile?
1647339837213.png

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
Does someone knows how to trigger the "happy" state ? I managed to find normal, aroused, angry and daze more or less. One time I triggered Happy, and I don't know how to replicate it :/
If you let her cum without holding LMB at the end (let it tick up the last bit on its own basically) she'll get the happy state instead of the daze state. At least it seems to fairly consistently work that way for me.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
You need to load the game at the very last scene from the previous update, loading at a previous point will get you errors.
You can try using the save from #342 if you don't have one at that point.

Also changelog is updated if you want to see in more details what's there.

This update is straightforward, just load save and keep doing the training every day, you'll unlock all the scenes. They trigger either at morning or after training.

Reactions: Nirvana96

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Thx to te memories no i know that im missing some post training scenes, anyway to unlock without having to play everything from the start?(probably not i guess)

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
The story is top tier as usual. The highlights of the update were Vi putting Cecille in her place, and Erin achieving Cuck Saint level, that even Cecille wasn't ready for.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes