MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
I havent read past 5 pages in the back, but I couldn't help notice the planned "Trap" content as well as the extensive description about how the Hero would be the absolute best Femboy. Once completed this game might just be one of the best ever made

Edit : Just got to the later parts, and if Lavi's plan isn't to transform the hero into the perfect boytoy for our future demon king, I'll eat my hat

Last edited:

spm3ds

Jun 8, 2018
Really excited to try this game!! ...That said, I'm somehow unable to click anything and have it activate once I get to the bedroom scene/tutorial. Things sorta freeze from that point on. The icons highlight, but nothing happens when I click anything else afterwards. I'm running it on renpy on Mac, if anyone has an idea.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Damn I knew I shouldn't have played this in its incomplete state, now I want more and there's a fucking cliffhanger at the end too :HideThePain:

Reactions: Zenet

iheartsizedds

Sep 20, 2020
One of the few games where I didn't just hold the CTRL button. Amazing writing and art only thing I can complain about is the repetitive mini games but im sure with time the dev will improve on that. With all the MTL games nowadays this game was a breath of fresh air. Looking foward to more updates keep it up dev you have something great here!

Belid

Aug 12, 2019
Using saves from .2.3 into .2.6, I can't can't visit Lav without an error message. If I click ignore, it jumps me to the menu screen. Any clue how I can fix it without losing progress?

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
I WANT MORE.........but please take your time to make more content. I still have no idea what the fuck I am supposed to do I just talk to every single girl, do the sex thing at night and hope story progresses. Need a help section somewhere to remind my old ass everytime I play it what needs to be done to progress the game. I don't even know how many floors I have to do or at the point I am in what the fuck do I do to progress.

Oct 19, 2020
Neat little trick to quickly get through sex scenes since sometimes they can be a bit of a repeated slog. Take the action that uses the most stamina, stay on hold with your left click, and then use your right click to go to the save screen. Once you leave, you'll notice the game acts as if you're still holding the left click and that way, you can get through them quickly.

nonennonen

Aug 26, 2018
How i can progress in this game? Im stuck at Cecille second training. I have done dates Lavinia. Im at 52 floor. I have maxed pleasure. I have no idea what else i can do

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
How i can progress in this game? Im stuck at Cecille second training. I have done dates Lavinia. Im at 52 floor. I have maxed pleasure. I have no idea what else i can do
Did you check Cecille in the garden during the morning?
That should trigger some post-training scenes where the Hero is peeking at Mars and Cecille. Finish all of them to move on.

Also dungeon doesn't matter, you can safely skip for now.

Thanks,

DarkWarden

May 2, 2020
nitrolith Top tier writing and game. Although I get an error in the new version after loading my old save and doing some things like for example clicking on that portal icon on the top right:

I see you've added the gallery which is great, but do you think you could also add an option when starting a new game to just play from the new content like many other games did so people don't need to replay the entire game if something breaks with the old save file?

At this point the only thing you have to make sure to do is to never get burned out like many other devs, develop at your own pace but do try to stick to a schedule. Good luck with the game bro.

Tizclaz

Jul 29, 2019
If you have old saves delete all or dont skip training ,complete at the end, its work for my

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
This game is so good wtf. Must have been off my radar till now coz I always filter with 'vaginal sex' in. This game is hot af. I really liked MC isnt a complete douchebag and actually has some kind of moral, questions what he has done. I also like Cecille, something about them tsundere blondes, its attracts me. I really wish it wont go full nymphomaniac route where all the girls become empty sex dolls but i will still play it id it goes thay way lol. Solid game overall. Goodluck to the dev.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes