GabrielER

Dec 27, 2019
I really like the artwork of this game, and the game itself is so entertaining, it's not difficult to learn how to play it, I like the minigames and the training, the characters are so fucking hot, I'm so excited to see how the game is gonna be when it's completed. Nice work my man, keep it up!

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Damn I wanted to see Cecille get fucked so badly. oh well. Also I think none of the girls are really that bad in personality, especially Cecilia. She is just straightforward in her thoughts and actions. Anything that she thinks will be thorn in her plans, she will immediately stop it no matter what. Same with her way of speaking. I really loved her convos with Laviana. Cecilia is prolly my fav so far. This game is great. Really well written. Is this just the 2nd update? Already tons of content. Prolly one of my favourite game in the site rn. Really want it to end with harem of hero's destined wife and demon king's destined wife in Mars's arms lol.

Reactions: d183

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
Have you triggered the post-training scene where Mars convinces Cecille to let the Hero peek on them?
It might be a bug, if you can activate console and put this command:

sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2"

this will trigger that scene and trigger other post-training scenes afterwards.

You can try using JoiPlay and checking the option "Use legacy version" in the settings.

That seemed to do the trick so yeah definately a bug somewhere that's keeping that event from kicking off.

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
That's really more with western netori games. That's what I like about the game Away From Home. You've got some good guy netori and then you also have some outright duplicitous and probably borderline evil netori where you're acting like a typical NTR villain. A lot of Japanese netori, at least that I've seen seems to be more scumbag NTR villain type MC, which is kinda what this game goes for tbf.

Honestly I barely even look at this as stealing his girl. Cecilia is such a vacuous, petty, manipulative, narcissistic nympho. Her and Mars are absolutely made for each other. They are basically the best couple on this site. This is a seriously beautiful love story between two incredibly horrible people who in every way deserve each other, cuck or no cuck.
gonna be honest. Erin is kind of an ass anyway though. basically everyone there starts out hating you and Erin has come close to killing us a few times already. his own thoughts don't help him. so while we aren't exactly a good person I don't mind dealing with Erin either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
gonna be honest. Erin is kind of an ass anyway though. basically everyone there starts out hating you and Erin has come close to killing us a few times already. his own thoughts don't help him. so while we aren't exactly a good person I don't mind dealing with Erin either.
Oh Erin is pure scum and deserves everything he loses. Then again given his short stature, feminine physique, girlish face, tiny cock and inability to properly cum from his dick, (sissygasm foreshadow) and the trap tag in the planned tags list, I'm certain he hasn't seen the worst of it yet.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
For some reason, I keep getting errors with this game - pressing "ignore" (usually) works fine, but in the case of the Queen's chamber, less so. Apparently, "name 'w_horns' is not defined"...

This doesn't seem like an issue on the user end of things, but in case it is, I'd appreciate if anyone has any suggestions.

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
The game is good. The moment Laviana said Erin can do a purr I am laughing behind the screen, it's a fun story so far not entirely mess up NTR/cheating story like we often see in others. Looking forward to play more.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
For some reason, I keep getting errors with this game - pressing "ignore" (usually) works fine, but in the case of the Queen's chamber, less so. Apparently, "name 'w_horns' is not defined"...

This doesn't seem like an issue on the user end of things, but in case it is, I'd appreciate if anyone has any suggestions.
I think the problem is because you need to load a save from the last scene of the previous update, because it needs to define new variables.

If you have access to console you can try doing:

w_horns = True

To see if it solves the problem or just load a save from the last scene of the previous update.

Thank you,

Aug 5, 2017
Goddam Cliff Hangers >.< It was getting even better but then it ended. Can't wait for more updates. Keep up the good work.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
hello developer will you add more mini games with click and scenes in first person with mars? Nice game

dihuxbr

Feb 5, 2022
It would be awesome if there was an option to milk Cecille by just sucking her tits. Any possibility of that happening in future updates?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
hello developer will you add more mini games with click and scenes in first person with mars? Nice game
Yeah, I'm planning to add more as well as new gimmicks along the way.

I'm listening if anyone has suggestions or ideas for things like that.

This one is definitely a gem, polish it and put in your demon crown.

AWESOME ntr game.
Haha, thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.

It would be awesome if there was an option to milk Cecille by just sucking her tits. Any possibility of that happening in future updates?
Yes, I'm planning to add that as well as an animation to remove the top of her costume.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dihuxbr

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Game is truly fantastic, I really enjoy it, the setting, the corruption graphics animations it's really good. I do have some gripe on how "fast" the girls are giving themselves, like they want to remain pure and virgin for the hero but after a few training session she's already rubbing her cunt on dick. I feel like I missed a step.

I understand they are cursed and need to do things to break it. But I feel like they accept too much too quickly. For my example on her rubbing against dick after 5 nights maybe a little starting cutscene on her reacting to that I would love it just a little introduction to new positions when they come in. That way I feel the progression growing and how they feel without serious jump into sexual act.

Anyway Big ups, love the game, keep at it. you deserve my Patreon money I'll sub to you.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes