Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019
Did you check Cecille in the garden during the morning?
That should trigger some post-training scenes where the Hero is peeking at Mars and Cecille. Finish all of them to move on.

Also dungeon doesn't matter, you can safely skip for now.

Thanks,

I'm stuck at the same point. Done everything for Cecille in the training. I tyhink I'm past 2.5 million pleasure points (curse is at like -25%.). Have gone to the garden in the morning and all I can do is fool around with cecille while Sera distracts Erin. I've filled up both gauges just to see if anything works. I got nothing. There are no post training scenes or anything.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
nitrolith have you considered opening up a Subcribestar? Some people have an aversion to using Patreon, myself included.
Ah, I honestly didn't think of that.
I'll see about opening that option.

Thanks,

nitrolith Top tier writing and game. Although I get an error in the new version after loading my old save and doing some things like for example clicking on that portal icon on the top right:

I see you've added the gallery which is great, but do you think you could also add an option when starting a new game to just play from the new content like many other games did so people don't need to replay the entire game if something breaks with the old save file?
Yeah, for the newest update, you would need to load a save of the last scene in the previous version. Otherwise it leads to errors.

But yeah, I'm going to add the option of starting right at the new content to avoid this problem in the future.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm stuck at the same point. Done everything for Cecille in the training. I tyhink I'm past 2.5 million pleasure points (curse is at like -25%.). Have gone to the garden in the morning and all I can do is fool around with cecille while Sera distracts Erin. I've filled up both gauges just to see if anything works. I got nothing. There are no post training scenes or anything.
Have you triggered the post-training scene where Mars convinces Cecille to let the Hero peek on them?
It might be a bug, if you can activate console and put this command:

sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2"

this will trigger that scene and trigger other post-training scenes afterwards.

Would it be possible to get an android port of the newest version?
You can try using JoiPlay and checking the option "Use legacy version" in the settings.

Reactions: Ceres82

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
I went into this update fully expecting the Vi scene to be filler, a pointless distraction from the core aspect of the game, but damn, she makes some pretty good arguments. Maybe homunculus pussy IS the superior pussy.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Holy shit, how did I not know there's been a game that's suited exactly to my tastes being developed for months now!? And the amount of content for only 4 months of development time since the initial release is amazing! This just shot up to #1 on my list of game developments to follow.

Reactions: Nirvana96

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Looks good from the outside but I'll refrain from playing for a few months at least to let the game mature a little more. I just hope you don't rush into sex and the fall for the heroines. Best to take things slow to build tension.

Reactions: anavel1750

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Holy shit this update is the best thing I've ever seen so far. It makes it really hard to keep it up when shit like this keeps making me laugh like an idiot though. Well done, best premature loss of wood ever
screenshot0001.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
My bad, I keep forgetting the site's tags are useless.
If this site's tags had this game tagged as NTR they'd be useless. Anybody who was using the NTR tag to look for NTR would be immeasurably disappointed with a game that was tagged as NTR and didn't have any. Likewise I would say that most people who avoid NTR don't have a problem with netori. So people who have NTR on their tag ignore list wouldn't find this game even though it's content wouldn't offend most of them. Tag is working perfectly here, perspective matters. Netori games usually get tagged cheating, which this one is.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Why the fuck does this game not have the NTR tag?
If you are reading a manga, NTR is referring to both sides of the coin because because you can look at things from either perspective of the cuck or the bull.

In a video game you are specifically and clearly locked into the perspective of a player character which you control. As such a relationship will be very clearly netori or netorare because on which one is the player character you are controlling.
As such it makes perfect sense to differentiate between which side of the coin the MC falls on. It is very useful for F95 to make that distinction.

This site uses [NTR] tag to mean "you are playing a cuck". Netorare and netorase both get this tag.
However, Netori does not get that tag, since in Netori you are playing a bull who is stealing someone else's girl rather than a cuck.
Also when tagged it just means any instance of being cucked rather than a strict japanese definition of the word.

If you are looking for Netori / Bull games then there is no specific tag for them. But if a game has [cheating] tag than usually it means netori.

Last edited:

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
If this site's tags had this game tagged as NTR they'd be useless. Anybody who was using the NTR tag to look for NTR would be immeasurably disappointed with a game that was tagged as NTR and didn't have any. Likewise I would say that most people who avoid NTR don't have a problem with netori. So people who have NTR on their tag ignore list wouldn't find this game even though it's content wouldn't offend most of them. Tag is working perfectly here, perspective matters. Netori games usually get tagged cheating, which this one is.
the other difference is how it hits people. NTR makes the protagonist a loser or weak willed. which can be uncomfortably close to home for some people. Netori on the other hand usually makes the other guy unpleasant at the very least. they're people you wouldn't necessarily feel bad for hurting so it's completely different mindset and not just a role switch.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
the other difference is how it hits people. NTR makes the protagonist a loser or weak willed. which can be uncomfortably close to home for some people. Netori on the other hand usually makes the other guy unpleasant at the very least. they're people you wouldn't necessarily feel bad for hurting so it's completely different mindset and not just a role switch.
That's really more with western netori games. That's what I like about the game Away From Home. You've got some good guy netori and then you also have some outright duplicitous and probably borderline evil netori where you're acting like a typical NTR villain. A lot of Japanese netori, at least that I've seen seems to be more scumbag NTR villain type MC, which is kinda what this game goes for tbf.

Honestly I barely even look at this as stealing his girl. Cecilia is such a vacuous, petty, manipulative, narcissistic nympho. Her and Mars are absolutely made for each other. They are basically the best couple on this site. This is a seriously beautiful love story between two incredibly horrible people who in every way deserve each other, cuck or no cuck.

• Haha
Reactions: mrttao

Tyra3l

Sep 16, 2018
I tried playing the game using joyplay and it work fine until the actual training minigame or dungeon minigame where the game doesn't seems to register any click and doesn't respond to any action unfortunately.

ranka

Nov 24, 2020
I tried playing the game using joyplay and it work fine until the actual training minigame or dungeon minigame where the game doesn't seems to register any click and doesn't respond to any action unfortunately.
Same i thought I'm the only one experiencing it

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes