Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
I think the problem is because you need to load a save from the last scene of the previous update, because it needs to define new variables.

If you have access to console you can try doing:

w_horns = True

To see if it solves the problem or just load a save from the last scene of the previous update.

Thank you,
Seems it works fine with the previous version, my bad. Question now is -- what exactly counts as the "last scene" of (presumably) v0.2.3?

I've gotten past all the second-iteration training events of Cecille, to the point where I've hit the max on curse break progress. No scene happens, though. I've done all the Lavinia date scenes, and nothing happens after dungeon rounds...

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Seems it works fine with the previous version, my bad. Question now is -- what exactly counts as the "last scene" of (presumably) v0.2.3?

I've gotten past all the second-iteration training events of Cecille, to the point where I've hit the max on curse break progress. No scene happens, though. I've done all the Lavinia date scenes, and nothing happens after dungeon rounds...
If you're just done with dates for Lavinia, it means you're playing v0.2.3 content. A scene should trigger where Mars convinces Cecille to let the Hero peek on them at night.

It might be a bug that it didn't trigger. Try putting this in the console if that's the case:

sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2"

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I like the game that sandbox exchange but it doesn't stay there and there is no delay in unlocking scenes I like it...
in another thing an idea I don't know if you read but you can do a scene where we stalk cecile asleep or other characters nice game nitroli

asdf115

Jun 18, 2018
Can you share the error message?

lol, thank you.
I'm glad you're enjoying the game.
Sorry for the delayed response. It's giving me "An exception has occurred" error with a bunch of errors repeating:

File "game/script.rpy", line 615 in script call call screen a_command_menu

Similar errors for lines 585 and 497. Forgot to mention, I'm also playing on a Mac (if this is relevant?)

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
If you're just done with dates for Lavinia, it means you're playing v0.2.3 content. A scene should trigger where Mars convinces Cecille to let the Hero peek on them at night.

It might be a bug that it didn't trigger. Try putting this in the console if that's the case:

sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_2"
All that worked out fine. I got to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bit, saved at quite literally the last line of dialogue before the "Thanks for playing" part, and... still seeing some crashes. I know you said something about it defining new variables in that scene, but if they haven't been defined by then, I have no idea where'd be best to save. (It's not too big a deal, but neither is it exactly ideal)

Specific error (when switching tabs left-right in the "status" type screen for the girls, heart icon):
"AttributeError: 'History' object has no attribute 'kissingA'"
likewise for anal, etc.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
All that worked out fine. I got to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
bit, saved at quite literally the last line of dialogue before the "Thanks for playing" part, and... still seeing some crashes. I know you said something about it defining new variables in that scene, but if they haven't been defined by then, I have no idea where'd be best to save. (It's not too big a deal, but neither is it exactly ideal)

Specific error (when switching tabs left-right in the "status" type screen for the girls, heart icon):
"AttributeError: 'History' object has no attribute 'kissingA'"
likewise for anal, etc.
Was the kiss scene the last scene you've seen? if so, you're playing an old version. v0.2.6 goes beyond that point.

Also, you would need to save before the "Thank you for playing ect ect" bit, as that wouldn't trigger in the next version.

In any case, the next version will have a system where you can choose to start at any update you want, so it should eliminate these kinds of problems from happening.

Thank you!

Sorry for the delayed response. It's giving me "An exception has occurred" error with a bunch of errors repeating:

File "game/script.rpy", line 615 in script call call screen a_command_menu

Similar errors for lines 585 and 497. Forgot to mention, I'm also playing on a Mac (if this is relevant?)
Thanks can you attach the entire log? as the line number doesn't really refer to the problem.

Thank you,

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Was the kiss scene the last scene you've seen? if so, you're playing an old version. v0.2.6 goes beyond that point.

Also, you would need to save before the "Thank you for playing ect ect" bit, as that wouldn't trigger in the next version.

In any case, the next version will have a system where you can choose to start at any update you want, so it should eliminate these kinds of problems from happening.

Thank you!
I later realised that and took the save at the choice itself, but if there's gonna be a feature like that in the future, then the issue is kind of moot

Oh, and fantastic game, by the way. This is one of the, uh... very fucking few games I've seen here that have actually been legitimately good in their own right, and I've played my fair share of them. Can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: Metal Man

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I later realised that and took the save at the choice itself, but if there's gonna be a feature like that in the future, then the issue is kind of moot

Oh, and fantastic game, by the way. This is one of the, uh... very fucking few games I've seen here that have actually been legitimately good in their own right, and I've played my fair share of them. Can't wait for the next update!
Thanks! I appreciate that.

VivalaHell

Jul 7, 2017
I can only agree with Freebird24. This game is one of the few that I actually care for the story and writing. Really looking forward to what you come up with in the next updates. And no need to hurry, take your time with it. This game is great and deserves all the time it needs.

Razi17

Oct 14, 2018
I haven't played all the way through just yet but so far every kink i have this game produces all of it.. A Masterpiece in progress in my opinion. Definlty up there with the GoldenBoy crowd. Look forward for more work within this genre.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
does the game have a problem? someone tell me to try this update or wait
If you mean bugs then there is a bug if you use a save that is before the last choice at the end of the last update, there is issues. If you use that save at the last choice there is no problems.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
nitrolith Great game so far! Im just as fas as that i "cured" the curse of the priestess but i have a question:

Is it planned that the curse is shown while actual playing or just in the info panel? It feels like a missed opportuniy to paint the whole body with it but its only shown rarely "ingame" and besides that only in the info panel where you only look once in a while.

Thx in advance!

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
nitrolith Great game so far! Im just as fas as that i "cured" the curse of the priestess but i have a question:

Is it planned that the curse is shown while actual playing or just in the info panel? It feels like a missed opportuniy to paint the whole body with it but its only shown rarely "ingame" and besides that only in the info panel where you only look once in a while.

Thx in advance!
I want to do it, but it's a bit tricky to do. Maybe I'll take a shot at it later after I'm done with more important stuff.

Reactions: Dudlbert
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes