CatBarks

Jan 29, 2022
Terrific amount of good content, really dig the training animations and after training scenes. Animations are superb. Quickly became one of my favorite games, a real gem. Thank you for your work
Can't wait to turn Erin into bottom femboy, arrogant fuck deserves it

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
nitrolith Got a question for you. We frequently hear the mc saying how dangerous all this situation is or how he's at risk to lose his head everyday...but truth is that we, as players, never were exposed to real consequences...not until this point. So, are bad-endings planned? or at the very least, events that could change the very outcome of the story? I'm not gonna lie, even if I resonate with Mars...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know that it's way easier said than done when you are not the one doing it, but I guess I want this game to end on a high (and not so predictable) note, according to everything I've played until this point.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Terrific amount of good content, really dig the training animations and after training scenes. Animations are superb. Quickly became one of my favorite games, a real gem. Thank you for your work
Can't wait to turn Erin into bottom femboy, arrogant fuck deserves it
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

nitrolith Got a question for you. We frequently hear the mc saying how dangerous all this situation is or how he's at risk to lose his head everyday...but truth is that we, as players, never were exposed to real consequences...not until this point. So, are bad-endings planned? or at the very least, events that could change the very outcome of the story? I'm not gonna lie, even if I resonate with Mars...
I know that it's way easier said than done when you are not the one doing it, but I guess I want this game to end on a high (and not so predictable) note, according to everything I've played until this point.
In my specification, I actually had planned a trackable stat for Hero's suspicion. If it went beyond a certain point, it's game over. Hero kills Mars. But I haven't implemented it and if I did, it will be obviously affected only by gameplay stuff.

From what I understand, you wish to see more bad ends where the Hero somehow outmaneuvers Mars?
Out of curiosity, how do you imagine the story will end? And what would you suggest as way to end the story on a high note?

Thank you for the feedback!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
From what I understand, you wish to see more bad ends where the Hero somehow outmaneuvers Mars?
Out of curiosity, how do you imagine the story will end? And what would you suggest as way to end the story on a high note?

Personally I hate bad ends in these games, if I know they're there then I just plain avoid them, they feel cheap imo but I think there's a lot of room for some interesting ones in this game. Maybe the hero discovers what Mars did after he'd already impregnated the entire party. Erin falls into a depression and fails his quest anyway, living out the rest of his days as a wandering drunk or something along those lines. A bad ending where Mars still accomplishes his quest but doesn't get to enjoy the final fruits of his labour.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Personally I hate bad ends in these games, if I know they're there then I just plain avoid them, they feel cheap imo but I think there's a lot of room for some interesting ones in this game. Maybe the hero discovers what Mars did after he'd already impregnated the entire party. Erin falls into a depression and fails his quest anyway, living out the rest of his days as a wandering drunk or something along those lines. A bad ending where Mars still accomplishes his quest but doesn't get to enjoy the final fruits of his labour.
Yeah, I wouldn't call that a bad ending, just a little bittersweet.
Bad endings are usually very interesting, and sometimes more notable than good endings.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
Hello, are you going to add a scene where Mars uses his powers such as paralyzing or becoming invisible or he will not have powers?

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
BAD END - Demon Lord finds out about Mars x Lavinia, sets up a trap for them in the dungeon that targets Mars and hits him with a 'Curse of Impotence', Lavinia is locked away. Vi takes over punishing Sera and with Cecille only getting kisses from Mars - it isn't enough so she goes to Erin in an attempt to have him take the edge off. It works for a few days until the one where she accidentally goes 'moo'. EXPLOSION

BAD END - In an effort to 'get back' at Vi, Cecille asks her to 'babysit' Erin while she goes to buy some things, then drags Mars off with her. Sera tries (and fails) to play peacemaker as Vi casually ridicules Erin (like calling him a submissive baby virgin) who gets so angry he takes Vi, who just keeps laughing and goading him on while Sera watches in horror. Cecille and Mars reappear near the end, Cecille is shocked then gets angry when looking at Vi - totally forgets about Erin and has sex with Mars in front of everyone. Erin snaps. EXPLOSION

BAD END - Sera sees what is happening with Cecille and Vi and tries to take Mars' attention, adjusting her behavior in certain ways that might make her seem like a more encouraging target for her to sake his lusts on her. She lures him to her training area for a few nights. Eventually Cecille gets antsy enough to where Erin notices, who then says he will go and find out what Mars did to her and get answers as she unsuccessfully tries to stop him. He finally finds Mars and Sera. EXPLOSION

BAD END - Demon Lord finds out about Mars x Lavinia, sets up a trap for them in the dungeon. By pure luck or happenstance, Erin gets caught by the 'Gender Swap Curse' instead of Mars. Sera seems flummoxed, Vi is laughing, Cecille goes catatonic. Vi hints to Erin that now 'she' can both be the hero and give birth to the next generation at the same time - Erin remembers Mars' abilities with females so YANDERE = ON and Erin wants practice which Cecille doesn't bother to stop. Only one night Erin wonders what happened to that 'cow tits girl', later on finding out that it was Cecille all along when she finds the costume with Cecille's things when she was wondering if she could borrow some clothes. EXPLOSION

Just some random fun possibilities I've thought of...

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
Building on that, I reckon a "best of both worlds" type solution might be to add more scenes where Mars is actually in danger/otherwise experiences consequences for his actions into the main story itself... not sure what, exactly, that might entail, but it would solve the 'tension' issue without interfering with the ending(s?). (Hard to say more without knowing how all that's planned to work out...)

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
nitrolith
MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT INCOMING...

Nope. I wish for more situations, events and/or choices that makes me feel like I'm truly risking my skin and/or my goals as the story unfolds. That's something the game beautifully remarks but never materializes. I give you an example, let's say I pick up all the choices that gives +1 to Vi's affection too many times, which in return, could affect her future behavior forcing the game to go route A, B or C. This is valid for every other relevant character.

But it occurs me of another way too. Let's say that specific actions done at specific times may decide an outcome right there right now. For example:

Hopefully I made some of my ideas clear despise the crappy grammar. This is just brainstorming ofc, you would know what's better for the story.

Hmmmm. Gotta be honest, if the game maintains the coherence with the bases it established in the first place I wouldn't mind any kind of ending, being good, bad or bittersweet. I'm way more interested in how the story progresses and how characters interact with each other. But if I have to bet how this story will end -canonically- I would say (while thinking of the usual netorare/netori endings):

And lastly, a high note for me would be an ending with a massive bleak shift where everyone loses something (this is not an ideal ending ofc, just my own personal bias). I'm not talking about bittersweet undertones, no, I'm thinking about the likes of:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
BAD END - Demon Lord finds out about Mars x Lavinia, sets up a trap for them in the dungeon that targets Mars and hits him with a 'Curse of Impotence', Lavinia is locked away. Vi takes over punishing Sera and with Cecille only getting kisses from Mars - it isn't enough so she goes to Erin in an attempt to have him take the edge off. It works for a few days until the one where she accidentally goes 'moo'. EXPLOSION

BAD END - In an effort to 'get back' at Vi, Cecille asks her to 'babysit' Erin while she goes to buy some things, then drags Mars off with her. Sera tries (and fails) to play peacemaker as Vi casually ridicules Erin (like calling him a submissive baby virgin) who gets so angry he takes Vi, who just keeps laughing and goading him on while Sera watches in horror. Cecille and Mars reappear near the end, Cecille is shocked then gets angry when looking at Vi - totally forgets about Erin and has sex with Mars in front of everyone. Erin snaps. EXPLOSION

BAD END - Sera sees what is happening with Cecille and Vi and tries to take Mars' attention, adjusting her behavior in certain ways that might make her seem like a more encouraging target for her to sake his lusts on her. She lures him to her training area for a few nights. Eventually Cecille gets antsy enough to where Erin notices, who then says he will go and find out what Mars did to her and get answers as she unsuccessfully tries to stop him. He finally finds Mars and Sera. EXPLOSION

BAD END - Demon Lord finds out about Mars x Lavinia, sets up a trap for them in the dungeon. By pure luck or happenstance, Erin gets caught by the 'Gender Swap Curse' instead of Mars. Sera seems flummoxed, Vi is laughing, Cecille goes catatonic. Vi hints to Erin that now 'she' can both be the hero and give birth to the next generation at the same time - Erin remembers Mars' abilities with females so YANDERE = ON and Erin wants practice which Cecille doesn't bother to stop. Only one night Erin wonders what happened to that 'cow tits girl', later on finding out that it was Cecille all along when she finds the costume with Cecille's things when she was wondering if she could borrow some clothes. EXPLOSION

Just some random fun possibilities I've thought of...
Very interesting stuff, thanks for the suggestions!

Building on that, I reckon a "best of both worlds" type solution might be to add more scenes where Mars is actually in danger/otherwise experiences consequences for his actions into the main story itself... not sure what, exactly, that might entail, but it would solve the 'tension' issue without interfering with the ending(s?). (Hard to say more without knowing how all that's planned to work out...)
Yeah, there is one already planned in the next update. But agreed.

nitrolith
MASSIVE WALL OF TEXT INCOMING...

Nope. I wish for more situations, events and/or choices that makes me feel like I'm truly risking my skin and/or my goals as the story unfolds. That's something the game beautifully remarks but never materializes. I give you an example, let's say I pick up all the choices that gives +1 to Vi's affection too many times, which in return, could affect her future behavior forcing the game to go route A, B or C. This is valid for every other relevant character.

But it occurs me of another way too. Let's say that specific actions done at specific times may decide an outcome right there right now. For example:

Hopefully I made some of my ideas clear despise the crappy grammar. This is just brainstorming ofc, you would know what's better for the story.

Hmmmm. Gotta be honest, if the game maintains the coherence with the bases it established in the first place I wouldn't mind any kind of ending, being good, bad or bittersweet. I'm way more interested in how the story progresses and how characters interact with each other. But if I have to bet how this story will end -canonically- I would say (while thinking of the usual netorare/netori endings):

And lastly, a high note for me would be an ending with a massive bleak shift where everyone loses something (this is not an ideal ending ofc, just my own personal bias). I'm not talking about bittersweet undertones, no, I'm thinking about the likes of:

Interesting. I'll keep what you said in mind.
As for endings, I think I picked out the most thematic end for every heroine.
The harem ending is a bit more predictable as you can't escape it in these kinds of stories, but there will be some twists here and there to make it more interesting.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I think it is better to continue continuing the main story because there are still things to finish. pdt
will you see money in the game to buy things or not? Nice game

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
On the topic of bad ends, if some are to be added, I feel it would be better if they were introduced after a certain point in the story. I'm not sure if more sand-boxy elements similar to playing with Cecille when she's with Erin in the morning will be added, but I think once more of those are introduced, also when/if repeatable scenes are added, would be a good time. Especially if you can carry a "status" into other actions or events.

For example with the aforementioned morning event with Erin and Cecille, if you garner too much suspicion and then right away go into a sex scene with Cecille, that could be grounds for a bad end. Maybe having Erin go berserk and requiring humans and demons to reluctantly join forces to stop him, ultimately ending in a lasting peace.

I also saw art for an innkeeper on the discord, assuming this is a classic fantasy inn that serves alcohol, an inebriation mechanic/status could be introduced that could affect the outcome of different scenes. For example, being too drunk then having sex with Lavinia could result in Mars accidentally creampieing her and unintentionally ending the demon race, and lead to a bad end where he and Vi go into hiding only to have Mars resurface as a drunken lecher years later.

There's tons of fun possibilities. But like I said, I believe if they are to be added, it would be better for that to happen after an established point in the story if things are to become less linear. Also when all the important characters and mechanics are established.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
On the topic of bad ends, if some are to be added, I feel it would be better if they were introduced after a certain point in the story. I'm not sure if more sand-boxy elements similar to playing with Cecille when she's with Erin in the morning will be added, but I think once more of those are introduced, also when/if repeatable scenes are added, would be a good time. Especially if you can carry a "status" into other actions or events.

For example with the aforementioned morning event with Erin and Cecille, if you garner too much suspicion and then right away go into a sex scene with Cecille, that could be grounds for a bad end. Maybe having Erin go berserk and requiring humans and demons to reluctantly join forces to stop him, ultimately ending in a lasting peace.

I also saw art for an innkeeper on the discord, assuming this is a classic fantasy inn that serves alcohol, an inebriation mechanic/status could be introduced that could affect the outcome of different scenes. For example, being too drunk then having sex with Lavinia could result in Mars accidentally creampieing her and unintentionally ending the demon race, and lead to a bad end where he and Vi go into hiding only to have Mars resurface as a drunken lecher years later.

There's tons of fun possibilities. But like I said, I believe if they are to be added, it would be better for that to happen after an established point in the story if things are to become less linear. Also when all the important characters and mechanics are established.
Yeah, I agree with you. Thanks for the suggestions. I'll make sure to keep them in mind.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Isn’t a bit soon to talk about endings? I get that some of them can happen sooner, but the game has potential. Use it. Culture () has endless possibility. A good number of them can fit in the game. You can have 1 scene per categorie per character per group of caracters. Imagination is the only real limit here.

Reactions: brattlebob

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
It's never too soon to talk about endings. In fact, if you don't already have endings planned before you start working on something like this, you're going to have real problems stringing things back together later down the line. It will give you an overall better story.

Reactions: brattlebob

anavel1750

Aug 2, 2017
I think Davy just wants the game to run longer. I've seen the community split between two groups here - (a) those who want penetration to happen asap and (b) those who want it more drawn out/ more story progression.

IMO as long as you have a solid plot line, the endings develop themselves. It's the result of the character's actions. Unless if you want to do a suprise plot twist at the last second.

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

In my specification, I actually had planned a trackable stat for Hero's suspicion. If it went beyond a certain point, it's game over. Hero kills Mars. But I haven't implemented it and if I did, it will be obviously affected only by gameplay stuff.

Maybe have the Hero kill the Demon King after a certain amount of in-game days and have that be another Game Over conditon.

Mar 29, 2022
This game is really art.
What a obscene, amazing game.

It's amazing and great to see a Cecille get corrupted little by little without even she realize it.
It is also very good to have fantasy elements like tattoo(curse).
And recently paths like new mode(mini game. touch her next to erin and Cecille's embarass), new statement( development) showing her mind and body's, are surprising to me because it is really evolution than previous versions. I always happy when see new path.
I love all scence both psychological and physical corrouotion with Cecille.
I also anticipate how Cecille will gradually change in body or mind.
I am foreigner and had played many games but surely know that this game is best.
I can't wait your game.
Very thank you for making this amazing game.
Have a nice day

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
One aspect of the story I really love is even though Mars is corrupting Cecille and Sera, both seem happier than before. Some NTR story breaks down the girls until they are broken messes that they cannot be seen as people anymore. But here they are enjoying themselves almost as much as Mars and it is almost like therapy for them. Great story with great art plus some minigames to spice up the gameplay really makes this one of the best games on this site. Great work Nitrolith!

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes