mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
This game is so frickin good, i just hope we can somehow fuck Erin too later
Lol, it's funny because my mind totally ignored how Erin was not only a beautiful hero but a dangerously effeminate one to boot. After a long time thinking he was destined only to be cucked...now I think the feminization is actually a interesting thing.
I don't even see it as an element of homoeroticism or so and more like a device for a further mockery of the goddess's plan
:unsure:

P.S: Where's mah goddess cameo btw?

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Lol, it's funny because my mind totally ignored how Erin was not only a beautiful hero but a dangerously feminine one to boot.
Yea, the moment I saw how girly he was I figured there are plans for turning him into a bitch

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Please no. The less he’s in the game, the better it is.
Pretty sure it's already been confirmed anyway, and I highly disagree. Netori is absolutely no fun if there's no victim to pick on. Erin is an incredible victim, so toxic, possessive and full of insecurity.
Besides Erin is basically the most perfect sissy ever conceived. An effeminate and insecure under developed beta male with a closet cuckold fetish, and a tiny dick that can't orgasm properly. Dude's just asking to be made into Mars' butt slave. It'd be a crime to not feminize him.

Netori

Apr 30, 2017
Pretty sure it's already been confirmed anyway, and I highly disagree. Netori is absolutely no fun if there's no victim to pick on. Erin is an incredible victim, so toxic, possessive and full of insecurity.
Besides Erin is basically the most perfect sissy ever conceived. An effeminate and insecure under developed beta male with a closet cuckold fetish, and a tiny dick that can't orgasm properly. Dude's just asking to be made into Mars' butt slave. It'd be a crime to not feminize him.
This is the best description of him, just imagining Erin suckin my dick with that sharp hateful eyes knowing he hates me but can't help wanting me dick is the best.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Not caring about something is the contrary to being obstinate. I care about netori and the game, not about feminization and traps. Tho, that would be funny if the hero ask for Mars to be in his harem.

• Angry
Reactions: Troqu

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Just to clarify, Erin will only become available in the harem route, there will be the option for trap, gender bend him or ignore him all together.

This will only happen much later in the story as this is a Netori game first. If he becomes available now, it will diminish the effect.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Just to clarify, Erin will only become available in the harem route, there will be the option for trap, gender bend him or ignore him all together.

This will only happen much later in the story as this is a Netori game first. If he becomes available now, it will diminish the effect.
Gender bending the guy is a wonderful capstone to end a netori story with.
I guess I finally know how I will be getting the remaining 1/3rd of the blessing out of him.

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
I was browsing through games, dl them, playing and then ditching them after about 15m, just scraping the dirt for that hidden diamond. It is not often you find it, but holy shit did this surprise me. The art is great and erotic as all hell, there's actual gameplay elements, you get to dominate and not be a little cuck. I mean it's awesome, and more so because it came out of nowhere for me.

zahoqyf

Oct 31, 2017

I really wonder if the harem route will have a branching within it e.g.: normal harem route or Erin decides to exact revenge on the girls by stealing mars for himself (solo Erin route)

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Pretty great game so far, but I have some questions.
Is there any benefit from going into dungeon currently? (I guess later it will be a tool to exhaust hero leading him to sleep like a log and "never notice" our MCs shenanegans with girls?)

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Pretty great game so far, but I have some questions.
Is there any benefit from going into dungeon currently? (I guess later it will be a tool to exhaust hero leading him to sleep like a log and "never notice" our MCs shenanegans with girls?)
No point to do the dungeon right now. It is ok to skip it. The plan is later Mars can order other characters to do things like Cecille not to protect the Hero which may affect scenes.

Reactions: Vizer007

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
You know the characters are well written when you can't fully be on one side.

I definitely want Mars to cuck Erin, but the latest patch made me realize he's just a sheltered naive kid. he got an ego thanks to his OP powers but outside of that he doesn't know shit. not to mention Cecile is super tough on him so he's trying his best to appease her.

and than like a kid once some other cute girls give him some attention he thinks its cause for a harem.

but yea in regards to above conversation, I don't want any trap or gender bender stuff with him. just have him lose in the best way possible. he's already shown how vile he can be, destroying that ego would be the best possible punishment
in other words "I want that twink obliterated"

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes