Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Damn this game was awesome!!!
Dungeons not working are actually good in my eyes. I clearly understand devs desire to implement it, but the game works without it just fine and making it good and interesting will be quite long and thankless job.
Story and scenes were really well written, I really enjoyed the mental corruption and the amount of quality content was a real pleasant surprise.
Art is just superb. Fappable too!
Overall I really enjoyed it, thanks!

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Damn this game was awesome!!!
Dungeons not working are actually good in my eyes. I clearly understand devs desire to implement it, but the game works without it just fine and making it good and interesting will be quite long and thankless job.
Story and scenes were really well written, I really enjoyed the mental corruption and the amount of quality content was a real pleasant surprise.
Art is just superb. Fappable too!
Overall I really enjoyed it, thanks!
Thank you for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it!

Reactions: Vizer007

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
This seems more sandbox than VN. Am I misunderstanding what VN and sandbox mean?
as I understand the terms, sandbox sort of implies an aspect of choice. You decide which love interest to focus on and who to ignore, what order you do things in, etc. etc. A visual novel keeps some player choices but you have to do things in the order the author wrote it. In this game you have to follow the plot, you cannot focus on Sera before breaking Cecille's curse. So with this understanding, the game is a VN.

Reactions: majdaddin

Fuckusername

Jun 3, 2021
I tried playing this on Joiplay but i can't get pass the training part, it didn't let me do anything. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Awesome game, but I have a few questions.

would it be possible to edit the part of the game where Mars cucks Erin so that Vi casts a spell on Erin that makes it so every time Mars cucks him the power he loses goes to Mars? It seems logical to me that since Erin is losing power there would be a way for Mars to take it. I am also imagining of doing the same with the Demon King so Mars will essentially have the powers of both the hero and the demon king at the same time. Also is there any plans to incorporate Erin's mother in to it?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Awesome game, but I have a few questions.

would it be possible to edit the part of the game where Mars cucks Erin so that Vi casts a spell on Erin that makes it so every time Mars cucks him the power he loses goes to Mars? It seems logical to me that since Erin is losing power there would be a way for Mars to take it. I am also imagining of doing the same with the Demon King so Mars will essentially have the powers of both the hero and the demon king at the same time. Also is there any plans to incorporate Erin's mother in to it?
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

Next update is going to have Cecille's second curse break and first real sex scene. After that update Erin's mom will be introduced and most content will be centered around her.

As for getting Erin's power, it's true that power is lost forever but there will be a way to get what's left from him.
Conventional spells wouldn't work on the Hero as if that were possible, the demons would have stopped the Hero many times already. Only spells or potions made from the Hero's power can work on him.

RedYosh1

Feb 17, 2018
What will happen to the heroines when Mars "corrupt" them fully?

Will they just do whatever Mars says and be completely dependent on him or they will still have their personalities and beliefs but side with him?

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Conventional spells wouldn't work on the Hero as if that were possible, the demons would have stopped the Hero many times already. Only spells or potions made from the Hero's power can work on him.

I'm glad to see you have clear ideas regarding the mechanics of your setting. It inspires more confidence than just going along with the flow.

Reactions: Festerbloom

Kitsunes Fucker

May 15, 2021
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

Next update is going to have Cecille's second curse break and first real sex scene. After that update Erin's mom will be introduced and most content will be centered around her.

As for getting Erin's power, it's true that power is lost forever but there will be a way to get what's left from him.
May I ask when is the next update?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
What will happen to the heroines when Mars "corrupt" them fully?

Will they just do whatever Mars says and be completely dependent on him or they will still have their personalities and beliefs but side with him?
I'm not a fan of heroines losing their personalities completely as that's not really any fun.
The characters aren't going to remain completely static either, they will continue to develop until the reach the end of their planned character arc. Another thing is not all the heroines will like each other by the end, but they set that aside because they chose to side with Mars for their own reasons.

I'm glad to see you have clear ideas regarding the mechanics of your setting. It inspires more confidence than just going along with the flow.
I enjoy planning everything ahead of time, it's better than getting a nasty surprise down the line.

May I ask when is the next update?
Should be the very end of the month. Maybe a couple of days into next month if I can't make it.

Kitsunes Fucker

May 15, 2021
I'm not a fan of heroines losing their personalities completely as that's not really any fun.
The characters aren't going to remain completely static either, they will continue to develop until the reach the end of their planned character arc. Another thing is not all the heroines will like each other by the end, but they set that aside because they chose to side with Mars for their own reasons.

I enjoy planning everything ahead of time, it's better than getting a nasty surprise down the line.

Should be the very end of the month. Maybe a couple of days into next month if I can't make it.
Thank you, I really like the game and can't wait to play more especially since it's Cecille's long-awaited sex scene. Also the Milf is a real plus. Can't get enough of Milfs!

Reactions: nitrolith

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
MILF ? I'm all for it, but is it really netori ? It always weird me out when I study that kind of culture when mothers are included as NTR targets. Unless Erin wants his mom in his harem, then it checks out.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
MILF ? I'm all for it, but is it really netori ? It always weird me out when I study that kind of culture when mothers are included as NTR targets. Unless Erin wants his mom in his harem, then it checks out.
No, it's not about being in his harem.
Love between a mother and her son is not sexual (Unless it involves Daz3D) but it's love nonetheless.
Getting between a mother and the love for her son is where the Netori component comes in.

It will make more sense hopefully when people play through the content.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is Erin's dad dead or something? If he is I don't remember that tidbit, so stealing Erin's mom would be both regular netori and parental netori.
Parental NTR usually leads to the parent pretty well treating their kid like trash. Keep them around but emotionally abandon them. So even though the existing relationship was not romantic the relationship is still ruined by the villain.

Reactions: Kansier

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
His dad wasn't mentioned. I still doubt that parental NTR counts as NTR, technically. The reason NTR ruins a relationship is because the love target is stolen. Mars would just be her (probably secret) boyfriend and Erin is still her son. I can see Erin having the hots for his mom like an Oedipus complex as I said above, tho. I believe in Nitrolith to give her a nice art.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
His dad wasn't mentioned. I still doubt that parental NTR counts as NTR, technically. The reason NTR ruins a relationship is because the love target is stolen. Mars would just be her (probably secret) boyfriend and Erin is still her son. I can see Erin having the hots for his mom like an Oedipus complex as I said above, tho. I believe in Nitrolith to give her a nice art.
No, like parental NTR is literally a super common NTR trope. Parental NTR isn't just about having sex with someone's parent, you actually have to steal their parent in some fashion. It's often the victim's childhood bully doing the NTR which really cements the loss of the relationship. The mother is being intimate with someone in a way that actually betrays their child, because the parent should be defending their kid from the bully instead of being corrupted and seduced by them.
The mission is to seduce Erin's women so that they won't be loyal to him. Set them up to emotionally abandon him so that he'll be compromised. Since the point is to steal the girls it seems that we won't just be having sex with Erin's mom but actually downright stealing her from him, that's parental NTR, or netori in this case.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes