Jun 26, 2019
hi man, did you ever think to introduce a new cuck to the gameplay,? maybe other powerfull warrior with a girl that is actually his girlfiend i belive it could be interesting since it is other type of NTR, and brings you the posibilitie of explore another cuck personalities, maybe someone thath its not a pussy hahaha (sorry my english is so poor)

Reactions: PeterSBigD

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Unsure if it was the Lavinia scene, or the one Cecille makes an idol pose for the camera. 3rd scene on the third page
Try opening up the console and putting in this line:

sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_4"

Then train, afterwards a scene should play which trigger the rest of the scenes.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
hi man, did you ever think to introduce a new cuck to the gameplay,? maybe other powerfull warrior with a girl that is actually his girlfiend i belive it could be interesting since it is other type of NTR, and brings you the posibilitie of explore another cuck personalities, maybe someone thath its not a pussy hahaha (sorry my english is so poor)
It will be difficult at this stage.
Not exactly what you asked for but I'm considering adding a support male character for the Hero, a gruff old man kind of character. But I'm not so sure about it.
I'm going to be introducing Erin's mom soon so no drastic changes until I'm done with that.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Try opening up the console and putting in this line:

sum_event_bag_prio = "p_sum_1_sp_4"

Then train, afterwards a scene should play which trigger the rest of the scenes.
Actually, I've figured it out. I was supposed to go see Helelle. But thanks for the swift reply.

Your game has a lot of potential. It's refreshing to see such layered characters around here.

My main criticism is that I think you're moving the story forward quite a bit, while the gameplay is still on an pre-alpha stage. Not sure if retroactively implementing features is the best approach. I'm curious to see what a final build of the dungeon crawling is gonna be. Hopefully it will turn out engaging.

Best of luck dev, looking forward to this game's future.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dadidares

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
Será difícil en esta etapa.
No es exactamente lo que pediste, pero estoy considerando agregar un personaje masculino de apoyo para el Héroe, un tipo de personaje de anciano brusco. Pero no estoy tan seguro de eso.
Voy a presentar a la mamá de Erin pronto, así que no hay cambios drásticos hasta que termine con eso.
[/CITA]
me gusta la idea de otro heroe con una personalidad diferente o un guerrero que tiene una personalidad seria y por eso nunca toco a su amante o esposa y entonces mars tiene una oportunidad con ella

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
It will be difficult at this stage.
Not exactly what you asked for but I'm considering adding a support male character for the Hero, a gruff old man kind of character. But I'm not so sure about it.
I'm going to be introducing Erin's mom soon so no drastic changes until I'm done with that.
Yay, Erin's Mom. I can just imagine her feeling something is off when she comes to visit her son and warning Cecille but then falling in to the exact same trap,

I just finished the new content and I know im late but honestly that has been the best update so far (and I am a fan of the previous ones too). The scene where Ceccille Moo's in her thoughts before being milked like you engraned it in to her and the one where Vi puts her in her place are both awesome.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
If the characters don't have voices I would like more music related to the theme or sounds. I don't know if it will be implemented in the game.

NunHentai

Apr 13, 2019
Nitrolith, would you consider a route/ending where Erin and Mars become bros to unite humans and demons together?
For example: a choice to make Erin a sissy or train him to Mars (Chad Thundercock)'s pussy slaying apprentice.
I understand it is a Netori game first and foremost, but Mars does seem to acknowledge Erin's naivete and feels pity for him in a twisted way.
I really love Mars' writing and character which I believe can also develop Erin's character to be more interesting than just "the hero that gets cucked"
Other than that, I just want to say that the game is really fun and great. Good luck man!

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I like not the game the creator who strives to make the game entertaining and fun and without asking for anything in exchange for money thanks for making the game you are great nitrolith

Holyyy

Dec 29, 2017
Nitrolith, would you consider a route/ending where Erin and Mars become bros to unite humans and demons together?
For example: a choice to make Erin a sissy or train him to Mars (Chad Thundercock)'s pussy slaying apprentice.
I understand it is a Netori game first and foremost, but Mars does seem to acknowledge Erin's naivete and feels pity for him in a twisted way.
I really love Mars' writing and character which I believe can also develop Erin's character to be more interesting than just "the hero that gets cucked"
Other than that, I just want to say that the game is really fun and great. Good luck man!
What is up with everyone on this thread wanting to fuck a dude? There are enough games with gay characters in them.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What is up with everyone on this thread wanting to fuck a dude? There are enough games with gay characters in them.
Gee, I wonder why people want to fuck Erin after the dev posted this literally on the first page
What I'm planning later is to have the Hero himself become feminized and romanceable if the player chooses.
Don't fuck Erin if you don't want. There'd be no reason to make him such the ridiculously effeminate sissy that he is if he wasn't going to be fuckable though.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
would like them to add another character who is a king and a queen eventually on the voyage to Mars and the others a short story with characters of different personalities the fact is that on the trip they meet these secondary characters and that the king is bad at doing a trap for mars and company... as no plan works, he decides to sacrifice the queen trying to bring her closer to mars and try to steal information on where they are going they know that Mars and Vi will take advantage of this and they realize that it is a trap and makes a plan to obviously not fall and fuck the princess and steal her and give the king what he deserves and continue on their way (sorry for my english)

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
This game is great. Halfway through the game I was genuinely more interested in the story and characters than the sex scenes and mini games.

Lavinia is my favorite and is going to be my main choice once the game is polished and the branches are fleshed out

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
This game is great. Halfway through the game I was genuinely more interested in the story and characters than the sex scenes and mini games.

Lavinia is my favorite and is going to be my main choice once the game is polished and the branches are fleshed out
Yeah, I agree, but for me Lavinia is my second favorite, because Vi is my ride or die. I can't wait until she gets more incorporated in to the game.

Reactions: Daisuu
4.70 star(s) 287 Votes