AsuraPath

Oct 17, 2017
Does anybody know what types of votes might appear on the patreon? I couldn't see any examples of it and was curious.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
Respect. I like Vi's commitment to Mars. Definitely a badass. Love the way she destroyed Cecille so effortlessly during the pillow talk scene.
Yeah, when it happened I was so ready for Cecille to be mad at Mars and say "I cant believe you told her about us" and Mars answering "I dont lie to my partner, she can handle the truth, what you do with Erin is your business but I wont lie to Vi." and Vi replying "you know her cucky boyfriend is too naive to understand any of this" or something like that. but I expected a similiar thing to happen when Cecille found out that Lavinia knew about the relationship between her and Mars, I guess I just assume that is something Cecille should be mad about but the answer from Mars always is I dont lie to my partners about my relationships. I just thought that would be a clever way for Cecille the Priestess to doubt herself even more (her lying but Mars being honest with their respective partners)

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
I would like the game to have some interactive scene with tension such as for example that they are hidden in a place and do naughty scenes but closer to Erin and that there be another similar one but this Mars try to silence the heroines while the scene continues and what there is a bar that tells you if you are making too much noise

Mr.Neutral

Nov 13, 2018
Can't seem to trigger the event to interrupt his date, is there a code I can use? Or is it locked after getting him to watch.

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Interesting game but the ux seems like it could use a lot of work. For example, when combat ends and you get a "The party reached it's limits..." screen, how do you exit??

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Update's out, any heroes?
If you are talking about the message on Discord then you have been tricked. People have been trolling with fake images of announcement from Nitrolith. The hype is real but we need to wait for the real announcement from Nitrolith. But should be soon!

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
If you are talking about the message on Discord then you have been tricked. People have been trolling with fake images of announcement from Nitrolith. The hype is real but we need to wait for the real announcement from Nitrolith. But should be soon!
Exactly right, if you are in the discord the uodate is not out until you see something in the #annoucments channel. Also just want to tack on that for the past 4 updates nitro has personally released it on itch.io the next day. Subbing to the patreon is only 2 dollars for the 1 day early access. I think if you can afford it you really should support a one man dev team or just wait 1 more day, rather than asking for heros.

StealthNeko

Dec 19, 2017
I think this game needs some kind of free play mode for real. I didn't know you'd get locked out of Sera's training for the rest of the game once you past it, so I'm kinda annoyed I'd have to replay the game over again just to get to it.

Dadidares

Feb 27, 2022
By the way, how many mesenas does the nitrolith patreon reach? only the maximum is twenty I wanted to see if there are more levels or it does not appear

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
Not to be a hater because the dev time to content ratio for this game is pretty good, but do we think the update is dropping today or will it get delayed again?

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes