Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Can someone post the patreon/discord post that came with the release? I want to read what the dev's plans are for the future.

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
Can someone post the patreon/discord post that came with the release? I want to read what the dev's plans are for the future.
So he didnt include much future plans in that post but if u join the discord the dev constantly answers questions people have about the game

Reactions: ale_sorlove

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
its been 24 hours and no public release...life is truly hell
I can think of a lot of things in life worse than not playing this update soon lol. But I do get the frustration, so I suggest just finding something else to do and then bam! When you're not noticing it'll appear, and then life will be happy and gay again!

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Troqu and d183

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I can think of a lot of things in life worse than not playing this update soon lol. But I do get the frustration, so I suggest just finding something else to do and then bam! When you're not noticing it'll appear, and then life will be happy and gay again!
Hell even beyond this, there's a perfectly simple solution to not having the build yet that's available to almost everyone. It even benefits the dev of the game you want to play so bad.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Oh, so new update soon? nice, I just finished my re-run of V.2.6
I tried the whole game once more to see if the narrative held up and yes, it's indeed solid from start to finish. What a pleasure to get into novels like this (y)

chikipiki

May 18, 2017
Oh, so new update soon? nice, I just finished my re-run of V.2.6
I tried the whole game once more to see if the narrative held up and yes, it's indeed solid from start to finish. What a pleasure to get into novels like this (y)
Public release today or tomorrow

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes