BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
yea no.. that's wrong and mostly fake
maybe there are a few NTR fans that like or enjoy Netori as much as Netorare but most NTR fans (on this site at least) enjoy Netorare not netori , at least not at the same level
and Netori while it may belong to the same tree it's a different fruit , totally different.
they are polar opposite ...
so again I say that image is false.

Reactions: 7!0L4+02 and sonhot
Dec 17, 2021
What game did I find? I like the personalities of each one, sincerely, it even makes it seem that the bad guy is the good guy in the story because of the belief and unbearable how the hero behaves

Reactions: nitrolith
Aug 25, 2019
the writing in this is stellar, wtf. i'm sure this would even kick ass on dlsite if you had a competent translator. easier said than done, i know

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
the writing in this is stellar, wtf. i'm sure this would even kick ass on dlsite if you had a competent translator. easier said than done, i know
Yeah, I wanted to do it since the beginning but we'll see how feasible that will be by the end.
I think they do "translations" but the quality will probably be just as bad as their english MTLs.

Dec 17, 2021
a piece of advice you can put the player more in the first person so that he is more netori because I would like to see the character see how he observes the hero or how he reacts to the scenes

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
New update on Patreon! Also this update was really good and was worth the wait. Really like the writing and story beats that this presents and the fact that the updates are consistent (about the same amount of content for each one) and monthly-ish makes the game really worth it (I'm kind of a sucker for medieval fantasies and netori so this hits an itch that i've been waiting for somebody to scratch). The art although not the most polished/consistent (I am not saying it's bad just a bit weird in certain angles), it just hits the right spot for eroticism and that's all I want for these types of games.

4.70 star(s) 287 Votes