Mar 31, 2018
I like the game alot. Fun premise and love the use of netori to establish more plot treads. Love how your setting up each of the characters.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Idk do u guys think this game warrants a mind control tag? I'm not quite certain about the restrictions around it but the lust seals or whatever kinda seem like a form of it.

RaucousRanger

Nov 13, 2020
i loved cecille and her dynamic with mars so much that i almost didnt want to do scenes with sera. looks like im not cut out to be a ntr chad demon spy! ;)

Reactions: openup212

Salomon108

Jun 11, 2017
I love this game the writing especciaòy the sera part is outstanding compliment for author keep going.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So... there is still no hotfix 2?
v0.2 hotfix 1 is completely broken for the first girl. I have been waiting for days and still no hotfix 2.
Can someone add NTR tag? I think its relevant even tho its netori the hero is getting ntr'd
This website uses a different definition from the rest of the internet. in this website NTR tag is exclusively for the MC of the game being NTRed. Netori uses other tags like cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: Troqu

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
So... there is still no hotfix 2?
v0.2 hotfix 1 is completely broken for the first girl. I have been waiting for days and still no hotfix 2.
Current version should work if you start from the beginning or load from the last conversation with Sera (end of v0.1).
If you try to load an old save that was in the middle of v0.1 content it won't really work because I changed some stuff in the training system.

May 14, 2020
Can someone add NTR tag? I think its relevant even tho its netori the hero is getting ntr'd
If you read the last ~10 post before yours you would already know why the tag is not there and why it shouldn't be. I know some other user already answered you but your lack of trying irritates me.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Current version should work if you start from the beginning or load from the last conversation with Sera (end of v0.1).
If you try to load an old save that was in the middle of v0.1 content it won't really work because I changed some stuff in the training system.
wait, you are the developer? You should PM one of the staff currently online to give you the [game developer] user ribbon.

thank you for clarifying. Was there no way to port over old save data? even if losing some progress?
It is not too bad this time since it was v0.1. But if the system is designed such that every time you update the game it has to be restarted it will become a problem.

May 14, 2020
wait, you are the developer? You should PM one of the staff currently online to give you the [game developer] user ribbon.

thank you for clarifying. Was there no way to port over old save data? even if losing some progress?
It is not too bad this time since it was v0.1. But if the system is designed such that every time you update the game it has to be restarted it will become a problem.
You don't have to restart every time if you finish the build.
At least that was the case 0.1 -> 0.2, my save file worked fine as I finished Cecille

Reactions: mrttao

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
No, it's like he said. It works if you finished v0.1, but if you're still in the middle and try to load, it won't work.
Next update shouldn't have this issue I think, but eventually I might add a cheat menu to speed up the process in case more anomalies like this pop-up.

Reactions: mrttao

woahdude17

Dec 20, 2020
is the progress in the dungeon important to unlock Sera's event? ive gotten to the bondage one but theres still one position thats locked and i dont know how to get it.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
is the progress in the dungeon important to unlock Sera's event? ive gotten to the bondage one but theres still one position thats locked and i dont know how to get it.
No, the dungeon is not important as of now.
For Sera there should be 5 positions total, if you got all 5 then you unlocked all of them. Also they should be unlocked as you play, there aren't any special conditions.

4.80 star(s) 269 Votes