nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Made a small patch to change MC name.

nitrolith I'm curious you set it all up to easily allow for custom character names, but commented the lines why did you do it?

btw incredibly tidy code, a delight to read. You learned to code with javascript, right? Since your functions are written in that style.

Love your game, wish you the best.
I had the mc namable but i changed it at the last minute because i figured the he has his own personality and a namable protagonist should be more of an empty slate. But if people want to name him that's fine by me.

And thanks, much appreciated.

I honestly didn't have the time to clean the code because i had to get the updates out but I have actually have worked with a lot of progamming languages before, that part is manageable to me.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I really don't understand how to manage the Quick and Hold in order to maximize the orgasm bar. And the additionnal number in red i don't even see where it is usefull as the number doesn't add to the curse objective nor make the orgasm bar up faster. Or is it something i don't see, can someone explain it to me? orz

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
This one is way better than I expected it to be. Surprisingly well written for a netori game for sure. I do have one big complaint though. When I tried my hand at the combat you put in the game I noticed that the audio levels are super loud when calibrated to a level where you can hear the audio in the sex scenes well. It's not so much of a problem right now since I would just skip the sequence and there's (at least seeming to me) little reason to bother in the current stage of the game. If that changes however and combat has some amount of content to it, it might become more than an annoyance for me.

Looking forward to more updates!

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
i must say up till now the story is going pretty good and the art is neat as well, i'm curious tho if i got every scene there is. i think it would be interesting if you were to add 2 different ways to gain the heroines heart(2 paths while training), the game up till now is really neat. i'll be looking toward future updates

Apr 21, 2020
it's netori not netorare
we can spent eternity to argue about it but we know this site doesn't tag game properly and comparing netori and netorare is basically comparing reverse cowgirl and doggystyle in outer space.

they are literally the same, why can't people agree to put that NTR tag ? especially since the word NTR can literally fit both of it including netorase.
it's weird me out more when people can fap to netori but not netorare.

okureta

Nov 2, 2020
First of all, if you drop it, then I'm going to find out where you live, and have a long chat with you about how you were a bad boy for doing this.
Second of all, very good, enjoyable. There are a lot of games where you are cucked, fewer games where you are the SO being taken, and next to none netori games. It is highly regrettable that's the case when I have a cucking fetish. The whole game itself is, clearly, inspired by "NTR Hero", or at least, the sex scenes aspect. The art could get some polishing but still has its charm.
Oh, and if you don't include Hero feminization, I'm gonna riot.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
we can spent eternity to argue about it but we know this site doesn't tag game properly and comparing netori and netorare is basically comparing reverse cowgirl and doggystyle in outer space.

they are literally the same, why can't people agree to put that NTR tag ? especially since the word NTR can literally fit both of it including netorase.
it's weird me out more when people can fap to netori but not netorare.
Because that's not how the tag is used in this site. Netorare, netori and netorase all abbreviate the same but they are completely different kinks. One who enjoys cuckolding/sharing is very likely to not enjoy the "steal your girl" ntr. One who enjoys playing as the bull in a netori game probably won't enjoying playing the complete opposite in a netorase game.

Of course there are players who don't care and just play through the story, ignoring the perspective. But since tags exist to help us find certain kinks, why should we make it harder for the ones who aren't like that?

Reactions: Alandir and BTLD

Grimlock99

Dec 24, 2019
Amazing game, can't wait for more updates. Been wanting this type of netori game for a while, glad to see it actually happening.

nhattminhh

Aug 5, 2021
Is there a guide? Since this is early access game, Idk what is the end of the progress or it just I didn't fulfill the unlock requirement yet.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So... later MC can fuck everyone including hero. how about some magic to change hero to a girl for players who don't like trap but don't mind gender bender. why stop at normal Netori, I will fuck your gf instead of ultimate Netori, I will fuck your gf, your family also you too. :LOL: I can't do this if hero still a guy. not a fan of fucking a guy ass.

I'd be awesome if MC can be demon king himself at the end. Netori his wife, change him to a girl and fuck him too. :LOL:

This game is good. keep up the good work.(y)

May 14, 2020
i agree with all you had writen but it doesn't cover my point at all.
the tagging in this site is not accurate.

they could just rename NTR into netorare and bunch of other stuff.
majority of f95 people is in the wrong here for using NTR for exclusively netorare when it's include all their 3 variant.

and you are the 2nd person explaining how the tags work in this site and yeah i know how the tags work in this site but it doesn't stop me from calling it wrong.

it's totally wrong.
Doesn't matter if its wrong or not, a game thread is not the place. Go to OT discussion or feature requests or something

4.80 star(s) 269 Votes