FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
Yea the game looks incredibly good! Like actually looks like a high quality game with unique and just fantastic looking visuals. Very interested how this game will turn out, we need more Netori games on this website!

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
this game screams: I am a RPGM!!! .... but Dev say no..... :(
Gonna give it a try. Demonlords Agent sounds to be fun ;)

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
What I'm planning later is to have the Hero himself become feminized and romanceable if the player chooses.
Have you ever put more thought into doing clit development? They talked about it in the beginning and seeing more focus on it would be awesome. There also ain't many people that make games involving squirting so kudos to you.

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Have you ever put more thought into ding clit development? They talked about it in the beginning and seeing more focus on it would be awesome. There also ain't many people that make games involving squirting so kudos to you.
Yeah, I want to give her some more clit development for sure but I'm undecided how far to take it.
I think I'll know what to do once I go further into the development of the game.

Reactions: Suprserpent

Ababytu

May 24, 2020
This is very impressive so far. I especially like that the priestess isn't just pure purity and light, and has a darker side even without 'corruption'.

Any plans to include feminization of the hero eventually?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
This is very impressive so far. I especially like that the priestess isn't just pure purity and light, and has a darker side even without 'corruption'.

Any plans to include feminization of the hero eventually?
Thanks, glad you liked it!
Yeah, I want to have the Hero feminized later on. Also include an ending where MC ditches everyone to stay with fem Hero. I think that would be interesting.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Holy fuck, please dont be like other devs and abandon this after 2 updates, this seems like one of the few games where you actually cuck someone properly. There is a surprisingly low count of such games (catering to proper netori)

Reactions: PeterSBigD

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
is there any information about next update release date ?
I'm releasing the new update in in a few days. I don't have the exact day determined yet though.

Holy fuck, please dont be like other devs and abandon this after 2 updates, this seems like one of the few games where you actually cuck someone properly. There is a surprisingly low count of such games (catering to proper netori)
Haha, glad you liked it.
Yeah, I won't abandon the project. I have tons of ideas planned and I want to see it through.

FakerLover73

Aug 15, 2021
I'm releasing the new update in in a few days. I don't have the exact day determined yet though.

Haha, glad you liked it.
Yeah, I won't abandon the project. I have tons of ideas planned and I want to see it through.
Happy to hear that you're not planning on abandoning it. F95 community (or h-game community as a whole) has been scarred by unfinished projects which showed extreme potential, so I aswell hope this one turns out to be nice once it's finished.

Reactions: youngethan

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019

Haha, glad you liked it.
Could you give us a list of all the updates for the next release so we can get our excitement up?

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Happy to hear that you're not planning on abandoning it. F95 community (or h-game community as a whole) has been scarred by unfinished projects which showed extreme potential, so I aswell hope this one turns out to be nice once it's finished.
Thanks, that's my goal as well.

Could you give us a list of all the updates for the next release so we can get our excitement up?
It will be basically similar to the first release, just with Sera. More or less the same amount of content. You will be able to play up until the curse breaks.
Also, I've prepared some build up scenes that will tie-in to the update after this one.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Thanks, that's my goal as well.

It will be basically similar to the first release, just with Sera. More or less the same amount of content. You will be able to play up until the curse breaks.
Also, I've prepared some build up scenes that will tie-in to the update after this one.
Thanks. Will be playing that as soon as it is released here.

4.80 star(s) 269 Votes