1what2ever3

Sep 6, 2017
Came for the fap, stayed for the story.
Its been awhile since a i found a game this good,the plot is great and i especially liked the pillow talks.
The art style and sex scenes are just on point ,i will be keeping a very close eye for what this game has to offer next.
Keep up the good work sir! we dont get games this good everyday (^^)b.

test011

Jan 10, 2018
Pretty awesome start, I hope it really gains traction and gets finished one day.
I'd really love to see those elements eventually.
1. As heroines corruption progresses they eventually get demonized or at least get alternative "evil" outfits.
2. Transformation of the main "antagonist" would be great, its not only a way to nice close the loose ends narratively but also helps keep the tone of the game not to dark since in the end everybody is happily mind broken/corrupted.
3. Mind control/brainwashing elements?

Im curious what is your opinion about those suggestions @nitrolith.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Pretty awesome start, I hope it really gains traction and gets finished one day.
I'd really love to see those elements eventually.
1. As heroines corruption progresses they eventually get demonized or at least get alternative "evil" outfits.
2. Transformation of the main "antagonist" would be great, its not only a way to nice close the loose ends narratively but also helps keep the tone of the game not to dark since in the end everybody is happily mind broken/corrupted.
3. Mind control/brainwashing elements?

Im curious what is your opinion about those suggestions @nitrolith.
Outfits are very important to me, For Cecille I'm already planning an alternate priestess outfit and a sexy dancer outfit. Obviously there will be evil transformation outfits too.

I think the complete corruption route is going to play off as most people are familiar with. Maybe with some minor tweaks to make it more interesting.

As for mind control/brainwash, I currently have no plans for it. In my opinion with an element like that you need to have the entire game centered around it.

test011

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the reply, sounds great, i wish you good luck with the development of the game.
Kinda bummed about lack of mind control but i understand your point and i think you might be onto something here, games that include whole bucket loads of themes are usually diluted mess so its good that you want to keep development focused.

Reactions: nitrolith

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Outfits are very important to me, For Cecille I'm already planning an alternate priestess outfit and a sexy dancer outfit. Obviously there will be evil transformation outfits too.

I think the complete corruption route is going to play off as most people are familiar with. Maybe with some minor tweaks to make it more interesting.

As for mind control/brainwash, I currently have no plans for it. In my opinion with an element like that you need to have the entire game centered around it.
Τhe best mind control is subtle influence that takes advantage of already existing feelings. To me you have already established the framework for that, with the curse (so you have the magic part down) and Cecile's repressed feelings about her role as a priestess. Too many devs go for the silly route of magic watches and insta-changes but a gradual, subtle approach is far better.

As for the full corruption, I hope for a priestess gone evil with completely subverted ideals (sadist/slutty/chaotic evil type). Like a dark version of the hero's bride working for the other side. I got the feeling that the inclusion of ancient demon mommy hints at a full corruption/evil route.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
As for the full corruption, I hope for a priestess gone evil with completely subverted ideals (sadist/slutty/chaotic evil type). Like a dark version of the hero's bride working for the other side. I got the feeling that the inclusion of ancient demon mommy hints at a full corruption/evil route.
That's pretty much exactly what I have in mind.
Also Cecille will become more and more sadistic and starts to take it out on the Hero.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
That's pretty much exactly what I have in mind.
Also Cecille will become more and more sadistic and starts to take it out on the Hero.
A sadistic Cecille that makes the Hero cross dress and wear make-up is very hot. I hope you can another change where you change the color of the character names. With every character's name is in blue, I have to look at the look at the name to figure out who is talking. If you can give each character their own color it would make knowing who is talking easier.

Reactions: Crescent-Voyager

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
A sadistic Cecille that makes the Hero cross dress and wear make-up is very hot. I hope you can another change where you change the color of the character names. With every character's name is in blue, I have to look at the look at the name to figure out who is talking. If you can give each character their own color it would make knowing who is talking easier.
Yeah, sure I can do that. Didn't notice it until you told me lol
Thanks.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Yeah, sure I can do that. Didn't notice it until you told me lol
Thanks.
Have you considered an optional route(Having options instead of forced features is always best, even if it's a tad more work) where you are able to make her grow bigger boobs and clit/Nipples? Maybe with something like breeding content?

Just wondering, keep up the good work, this is awesome!

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Have you considered an optional route(Having options instead of forced features is always best, even if it's a tad more work) where you are able to make her grow bigger boobs and clit/Nipples? Maybe with something like breeding content?

Just wondering, keep up the good work, this is awesome!
Thanks!

I'm planning to have changes like that happen as the story progresses anyways, for example when the curse resurfaces in Cecille, she'll find herself lactating and the player has to help her with that.

Another thing to note is that Sera, won't have the same body transformation as her curse works differently.

Another perspective of somewhat like ?
Some of the same elements as they are generic at this point, but my game isn't nearly as dark.
Also because this is Netori, you can look at it as the inverse of THP.

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
hmm im running into the issue that "P CG chapter 1 climax 2.ogv" is corrupted and refuses to delete from my system after i finished the game

Update: it took a full half hour of file shredding but it finally deleted.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I broke my own rule and joined your patreon first thing instead of waiting to see if you actually put out a few releases first. This starts off well and I can't wait for more.

Reactions: nitrolith

mfl82793

Aug 7, 2020
Can we get more traps and maybe some futa? I have always wanted the option of having either a (good/neutral/evil etc..) trap harem ending, futa harem ending, regular harem ending, or group(all) harem ending. All within a reasonable way of doing things. I look forward to the future of this game. Also I am someone who has some respect towards the ntr/netori genre as long as I like the story.

Jun 1, 2018
Great game in the sense that the art and sexuality here is top notch, I really like the dialogue. The art windows with the animation is gorgeous, super erotic and fun. I love your close-up of Cecille's face. It's hard for me to gush about good things because it's like, well, it's great. Gorgeous.

I actually quite enjoy the story and how you've drawn out Mars. He looks actually quite handsome, especially built for being a mage. I like this aspect of the hero trying to do this childish thing, which to most people his age might actually be cute or endearing, but to some more mature woman like Cecille, who's been through a lot and is actually quite hardened by time, it reeks of manchildish vibes. Ugh and then he develops into a god complex! What a dick and actually, what a misogynist (I know!). But honestly, I almost feel kinda bad for the guy, he seems much younger than the rest of the party, and it shows. Vi is right, you have to be raised a certain way to end up like that. I also think it's very interesting that Mars as a magic user can tell that Cecille is truly using a lot of mana, taking so many hits for him. Little things you do i think are quite meaningful.

I think this game could really use a UI update though, it's hard to tell where I'm at with Cecille, hard to know what works or not, or what her thoughts mean in the 'arousal' or 'anger' meters. I am not sure what the pink next to my stamina bar means, or her stamina bar. To some degree, I like this, because it forces me to experiment and it's genuinely fun to do so. The issue is that I literally cannot tell what Cecille's affection is, I forget what the bars mean during the training, I don't know what my affection with anyone is, and I see Cecille's affection once a day. It's just hard to tell how well I should be balancing the affection versus the curse, because it only seems to become a problem like, when I'm about to get the curse broken... or is that the natural progression of the game?

Sometimes, when I play through the demo, it feels listless, like I'm going through the motions and things simply seem to happen around me, or despite me as the player (not Mars, the character). I think something important will be to show how the player's actions are impacting Cecille, the cutscenes do that well, but having them tied more to simple markers in affection that people can grasp as like, a turning point, will help people grasp the gradualness of the changing dynamic and also that they are the ones doing so.

I'm very excited to watch this game update! Great job.

LunaticModo6

May 24, 2017
Story and gameplay aside. I look forward to your animations especially the dungeons with different enemies. I find myself watching them fighting than training lol.

4.80 star(s) 271 Votes