nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
I think this game could really use a UI update though, it's hard to tell where I'm at with Cecille, hard to know what works or not, or what her thoughts mean in the 'arousal' or 'anger' meters. I am not sure what the pink next to my stamina bar means, or her stamina bar. To some degree, I like this, because it forces me to experiment and it's genuinely fun to do so. The issue is that I literally cannot tell what Cecille's affection is, I forget what the bars mean during the training, I don't know what my affection with anyone is, and I see Cecille's affection once a day. It's just hard to tell how well I should be balancing the affection versus the curse, because it only seems to become a problem like, when I'm about to get the curse broken... or is that the natural progression of the game?
I'm happy you enjoyed it.
I agree with you, I had a status menu implemented that tells you all kinds of information about Cecille. Affection towards Hero vs towards the MC ect. The problem is that I wasn't happy with it, I wanted to do something special and display the information in a fun and erotic way. Displaying information about erogenous zones and heroine sexual preferences. But like you said, it has more weight when you see the info displayed in front of you.
The basic functionality is coded and everything, I just didn't have the time to generate all the art assets for it. I'll include it for sure in the future, it's something I want to do definitely.

Story and gameplay aside. I look forward to your animations especially the dungeons with different enemies. I find myself watching them fighting than training lol.
Lol, I'm glad you liked them. I was honestly just fooling around, originally it was just a text-based mini-game. For me this is a passion project, I just do what I feel like doing at the moment.

How long do you think each update would take?
I want to see how much I can get done in a month then I can tell really how much each update will take me. But I want to keep it somewhere between 1-2 months.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
I'm happy you enjoyed it.
I agree with you, I had a status menu implemented that tells you all kinds of information about Cecille. Affection towards Hero vs towards the MC ect. The problem is that I wasn't happy with it, I wanted to do something special and display the information in a fun and erotic way. Displaying information about erogenous zones and heroine sexual preferences. But like you said, it has more weight when you see the info displayed in front of you.
The basic functionality is coded and everything, I just didn't have the time to generate all the art assets for it. I'll include it for sure in the future, it's something I want to do definitely.

Lol, I'm glad you liked them. I was honestly just fooling around, originally it was just a text-based mini-game. For me this is a passion project, I just do what I feel like doing at the moment.

I want to see how much I can get done in a month then I can tell really how much each update will take me. But I want to keep it somewhere between 1-2 months.
Really looking forward to the next update.

I did not understand why the two modes during sex were "Quick" and "Hold" until I realized one was clicking the mouse and the other holding the mouse. Since you will change it so during "Quick" you can hold the mouse as well. How about changing them to "Tease" and "Commit"? I feel those names is what the MC is doing to heroine.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Really looking forward to the next update.

I did not understand why the two modes during sex were "Quick" and "Hold" until I realized one was clicking the mouse and the other holding the mouse. Since you will change it so during "Quick" you can hold the mouse as well. How about changing them to "Tease" and "Commit"? I feel those names is what the MC is doing to heroine.
Yeah, I think I will change their names to be more clear.

Any chance for an option to turn him into a female via magic or something?
I haven't thought of that option to be honest, I think I'll know for sure once I get there in the story.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
It's rare I come across a dev that understands the corruption theme and can write it in a competent way. Even rarer to have a corruption game be a good game with meaningful gameplay systems, which is what I'm hoping for here. I'll likely support it if I see progress in that area. Only things that put me off in the demo were the unexplained mechanics and, well, netori/NTR isn't as satisfying with a relationship that's already on a shaky footing (with the hero coming off as kind of a spoiled brat).

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
It's rare I come across a dev that understands the corruption theme and can write it in a competent way. Even rarer to have a corruption game be a good game with meaningful gameplay systems, which is what I'm hoping for here. I'll likely support it if I see progress in that area. Only things that put me off in the demo were the unexplained mechanics and, well, netori/NTR isn't as satisfying with a relationship that's already on a shaky footing (with the hero coming off as kind of a spoiled brat).
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the corruption.
I'll try to make the tutorials more explicit to avoid confusion.

As for the Netori aspect ... if we look at most Netori works, usually the one getting their lover stolen is generic or absent all together. Plus, the Protagonist is usually vengeful or was mistreated, so the catharsis comes mostly from that.
My approach is different but I believe I can reach the same destination, the Netori aspect will become stronger as the acts get riskier and will reach their height when the Hero has to accept the MC's role in the party.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
this is wonderful. i can't wait for more of this

interesting that the hero shared his blessing. so he has 1/3rd of it, the priestess 1/3rd, and the childhood friend 1/3rd.
I am guessing once you finish stealing each of those you would steal their blessing too? is the plan to maybe both take down the hero and also usurp the demon king (the demon queen is a hottie)

edit: well some of my questions did get answered. this is going interesting places.

Last edited:
Reactions: nitrolith

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Just played through this, as others have said it's very good. Top notch dialogue/story plot. I didn't like the art at first glance, but it grew on me, especially with all the animations.

I will report a couple bugs I noticed, they may already have been reported but owell;
1) Trying to enter Erin's room at night triggers a scene with Cecille, but errors at the end of it.
2) This only happened once but was really annoying; I chose skip mid-way during the battle minigame and instead of ending the scene it turned the screen black except for one demon on screen. All the UI vanished and the game was essentially hard-locked- I had to replay most of the game in skip mode since I didn't save.
3) There was another minor thing but I forgot now.

I also can't figure out if the teasing orange bar actually does anything. Seemed like a waste of time.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Just played through this, as others have said it's very good. Top notch dialogue/story plot. I didn't like the art at first glance, but it grew on me, especially with all the animations.

I will report a couple bugs I noticed, they may already have been reported but owell;
1) Trying to enter Erin's room at night triggers a scene with Cecille, but errors at the end of it.
2) This only happened once but was really annoying; I chose skip mid-way during the battle minigame and instead of ending the scene it turned the screen black except for one demon on screen. All the UI vanished and the game was essentially hard-locked- I had to replay most of the game in skip mode since I didn't save.

I also can't figure out if the teasing orange bar actually does anything. Seemed like a waste of time.
According to the creator, the "Aroused" mood is suppose to give you a bonus to pleasure when you switch to sex. The "Angry" mood will make the heroine choose a random sex position herself. The Angry mood feature has not been implemented yet.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
is the plan to maybe both take down the hero and also usurp the demon king (the demon queen is a hottie)
The king and Queen have a rocky relationship, the queen also have some special circumstances that will be explored more in depth. But I'm planning an ending where the player betrays both the demon king and the Hero.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll look into it.

The orange bar increases with "Q" actions, once you switch to "H", it gets converted to bonus pleasure. It shows how much next to normal pleasure.

Reactions: Blahbs and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The king and Queen have a rocky relationship, the queen also have some special circumstances that will be explored more in depth. But I'm planning an ending where the player betrays both the demon king and the Hero.
Very nice. This game just gets better and better

BTW one thing with the dungeon. From what I am reading you plan to revamp the dungeon later on. But should make it non grindy. grindy minigames can ruin an otherwise good game.

So far the dungeon is pretty bad, right now you can hit skip, which I do. But I got the impression you are going to expand on the dungeon system later on and make non skipable? I hope you would streamline it before doing so.
The dungeon animations are also very slow, as is the need to constantly click while in it. it should not require constant clicks.

Last edited:

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Very nice. This game just gets better and better

BTW one thing with the dungeon.
Be careful about making it too grindy. Games that are too grindy get really bad reviews. justifiably so because it is not fun.

Right now I just click skip every time because whatever method it is using is taking way too long to resolve. But I got the impression you are going to expand on the dungeon system later on and make non skipable?
Right now it's just a proof of concept, it's there just because the story demands it and it will always stay skippable.
I don't think there is any need to put grinding in it. I'll continue to use it for story purposes and to refine it to make it less sucky.

After the MC gets more control of the party, he will have a say when they go and when they don't so the characters themselves start to acknowledge that they aren't going to the dungeon. So really later on, it might not be used much.

At first, the dungeon aspect was just text-based choices just to show what they do, but I got carried away with it.
For me, story, characters and erotic situations come first. Everything else is just to highlight that.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Right now it's just a proof of concept, it's there just because the story demands it and it will always stay skippable.
I don't think there is any need to put grinding in it. I'll continue to use it for story purposes and to refine it to make it less sucky.

After the MC gets more control of the party, he will have a say when they go and when they don't so the characters themselves start to acknowledge that they aren't going to the dungeon. So really later on, it might not be used much.

At first, the dungeon aspect was just text-based choices just to show what they do, but I got carried away with it.
For me, story, characters and erotic situations come first. Everything else is just to highlight that.
that is good to hear. thank you

PistolStar

Dec 1, 2018
This has been one of the more enjoyable H-games i've played in a while. Hope I get to see more fun things with each update

4.80 star(s) 269 Votes