AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Hmm, that romance tag looks a little out of place on a game that looks like a simple corruption/trainer (Turn all the women into total sluts). Is there going to be more to this game like different routes and such?

For example.
1. You do what the demon lord says to the T and corrupt all the women into simple sluts without any romance.
2. You sill f*ck over the hero but instead of corrupting the women into sluts you romance them instead and in the end taking the women for yourself and also betraying the demon lord.
If you play until the end, with all pillow talks, you will get the romance tag. MC changes her but is also changing himself by developing feelings beyond his mission. In the end you get to make a choice that foreshadows different paths.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
This is a great beginning of the game. Can't wait for more scenes and sex categories to be added. The pillow talk afterwards is really great for building advancement. One question. Does the Aroused and Angry status do anything?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
good luck with the game..
gonna check again after few update..
i want to binge the game if that make sense.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
What I'm planning later is to have the Hero himself become feminized and romanceable if the player chooses.
what i propose as another option, is that at the end after we steal the heroes girl and romance the other companions or whatever (have not played yet, but from previews hero only has one girl so far?)... the mc ties the hero down making some bs excuse of a surprise for his good friend, and than fucks all the girls in front of the hero, breaking him mentally. Than once the mc is done with all the girls we shove a potion down the heroes throat turning them into a girl and than proceed to fuck and impregnate them and bring them into our harem.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
what i propose as another option, is that at the end after we steal the heroes girl and romance the other companions or whatever (have not played yet, but from previews hero only has one girl so far?)... the mc ties the hero down making some bs excuse of a surprise for his good friend, and than fucks all the girls in front of the hero, breaking him mentally. Than once the mc is done with all the girls we shove a potion down the heroes throat turning them into a girl and than proceed to fuck and impregnate them and bring them into our harem.
In the demo, the hero already has personality of hating/being jealous of women and a strange interest in the MC. So being feminized and falling in love with MC would make sense. The whole mentally breaking the hero is probably too dark for this game. You are breaking down the heroine with love and care afterall.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
In the demo, the hero already has personality of hating/being jealous of women and a strange interest in the MC. So being feminized and falling in love with MC would make sense. The whole mentally breaking the hero is probably too dark for this game. You are breaking down the heroine with love and care afterall.
hmm..

than the hero walks in on the mc fucking all the ladies, gets jealous and runs away, mc thinks it is because hero is upset mc stole all the ladies, but is actually upset that mc did not fuck the hero. mc finds out how they actually feel, gives them a potion or something, turns them into a girl over time with the constant option throughout the transformation phases to fuck them and corrupt them more and more? i.e trap, futa, and finally full female.

of course the corruption would be with love and care :lepew:

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
:unsure: So, i'm gonna get molested if i don't wake up? :unsure:............
Okey you convinced me with that line, im in :PogChamp:Molest me ! :love:

• Haha
Reactions: nitrolith

NovaArtemis

Jun 17, 2018
The art style and UI... reminds me of GoldenBoy's NTR Legend... I miss the game a lot and its updates are yet to be seen again, and due to that, I have high hopes on this game of yours. Good luck chief.

Last edited:
Reactions: quiboune

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
Thank you for all the kind words everyone, appreciated!

This is a great beginning of the game. Can't wait for more scenes and sex categories to be added. The pillow talk afterwards is really great for building advancement. One question. Does the Aroused and Angry status do anything?
Aroused is just to see how much anticipation is gathered, when you do a Hold action, it converts that to extra pleasure. Angry doesn't do anything different than others yet. I'm planning to have it be if it goes too long she picks a random sexual act that she likes herself with some extra pleasure bonus.

Yeah, it won't as dark like that but I'm looking forward to writing it.

The art style and UI... reminds me of GoldenBoy's NTR Legend... I miss the game a lot and its updates are yet to be seen again, and due to that, I have high hopes on this game of yours. Good luck chief.
Thanks. NTR Legend is one of my main inspirations for this project, I just added more story stuff to make it more entertaining to play through.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Thank you for all the kind words everyone, appreciated!

Aroused is just to see how much anticipation is gathered, when you do a Hold action, it converts that to extra pleasure. Angry doesn't do anything different than others yet. I'm planning to have it be if it goes too long she picks a random sexual act that she likes herself with some extra pleasure bonus.

Yeah, it won't as dark like that but I'm looking forward to writing it.

Thanks. NTR Legend is one of my main inspirations for this project, I just added more story stuff to make it more entertaining to play through.
This is a really good game with great potential. I really like how you made some story reasons why the heroine will fall for the MC instead of the standard "My cock is irresistible" method. It was fun reading through the pillow talk scenes.

One change request: during Quick, it is a annoying to keep clicking to increase the gauge. Please make it so click hold will increase the gauge instead of clicking.

One thing I do not like about NTR Legend was how low-res the characters are. I love how your characters are much more detailed for better viewing.

I hope when we see Sera sex scenes, her model will have toned abs. Also I hope when the MC seduces the Hero, the Hero will stay a guy. It is nice change of pace and the Hero looks feminine enough already. I made a lot of requests but I really looking forward for your game.

Akalyte

Nov 18, 2020
This is amazing! I love NTR games (especially Netori), where the big-dick MC takes the girl(s). I grew to like this genre after being fed up with all the anime where the clueless OP Protag has a harem. The art, animation and characters look very good and the premise hits just right for me.
Usually feminization of guys is not my cup of tea but it's good to have options for people to enjoy (although i do hope for some cuckolding action). I hope this one will take off. I wish you luck!

interest3.gif

p.s Vi best girl.

nitrolith

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2021
This is a really good game with great potential. I really like how you made some story reasons why the heroine will fall for the MC instead of the standard "My cock is irresistible" method. It was fun reading through the pillow talk scenes.

One change request: during Quick, it is a annoying to keep clicking to increase the gauge. Please make it so click hold will increase the gauge instead of clicking.

One thing I do not like about NTR Legend was how low-res the characters are. I love how your characters are much more detailed for better viewing.

I hope when we see Sera sex scenes, her model will have toned abs. Also I hope when the MC seduces the Hero, the Hero will stay a guy. It is nice change of pace and the Hero looks feminine enough already. I made a lot of requests but I really looking forward for your game.
Reasonable requests. I'll try to implement them.
Regarding romancing the Hero, I imagine it being that Cecille will make him look good for MC (clothes, makeup, ect). At first he's jealous and resents MC, but it gets converted into admiration and then love.

Also there will be of course the possibility to throw the other girls away and stay with the trap Hero.

This is amazing! I love NTR games (especially Netori), where the big-dick MC takes the girl(s). I grew to like this genre after being fed up with all the anime where the clueless OP Protag has a harem. The art, animation and characters look very good and the premise hits just right for me.
Usually feminization of guys is not my cup of tea but it's good to have options for people to enjoy (although i do hope for some cuckolding action). I hope this one will take off. I wish you luck!

View attachment 1507556

p.s Vi best girl.
Thanks!
Yeah, the option will be basically if or not to include him in on the fun.

4.80 star(s) 271 Votes